Thread: Ideas No one has actually noticed.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,066 Posts

Default Ideas No one has actually noticed.

1. Did you know that there is a way to make 200k+ gold every 20 days and it takes less than 1 hour a day to do? Well check this out, there is a man playing an instrument in the out post which upon completing his quest he grants you 10-20 story tokens. (Even Level 20's CAN do this!) It takes up to 10 minutes to complete. Once you have 120 tokens buy another character slot and level that character up and get him/her to the outpost. Next, do the story quest on each of the characters for 12 days, buy another character slot with both characters. By now you have obtained 4 character slots, do this until you get 10 characters level 20+. Finally, do his quest 20 times for all 10 characters and by the time you do that you will have 2000 tokens on 10 characters, Buy tenor boxes for 200 tokens each and list them in the auction for 20k each. By the time you sell them you have made 200k gold. Note: this doesn't seem like a lot to rich people but to the poor it is. So stop begging and start farming. Btw 200k every 20 days, 365 days a year, 365 divided by 20 is 18 then 18*200000= 3.6mil gold a year which is good because you need 0 gold loot 0 luck etc.

2. This one take longer but it makes you gold every day. You will need 2 character slots, one for your main and one for the one you will use for this idea.
    So there are achievements in which reward you gold right. So level a character to 40-45 takes a few hours, then do the planar arena and complete all the achievements for it. You would have over 40k gold from this. Note: Bring someone lv 61+ to help you. Put your gold in the stash and the items you want to keep then delete the character and start over. Dont delete your main characters.

This will be updated as I examine some ideas.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Need 10 posts

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    527 Posts

Try to level up and farm gold in elite southern gates, mauso and especially in raid when 71. You make a lot more gold there. Use all the gold to upgrade stats and gold loot and you can work ur way to the top in few months.
    With good gold loot and a decent party u can make at least 500k/hour at lvl 71.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

> Buy tenor boxes for 200 tokens each and list them in the auction for 20k each.

Why do people think this is still a valid moneymaking scheme? This is obsolete, but people keep making thread promoting this stuff. And anyone who is half decent at auction trading know that you can't expect least wanted item will have consistent price.

And newbies, your story token is precious, it allowed you animancy among others. Which is fun! I have a decoy Cottonkill, which appeared as your regular Cottonkill but happen to be most foul, cruel, and bad-tempered rodent you ever set eyes on!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,066 Posts

The story token thing works for me, just sell 5 boxes at a time for 20k each, be paitent.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

While that is a simple, well thought out idea, it does not take long nowadays to reach a level appropriate to run ESG. Even if a player cannot afford any gold loot, it would not take too many runs to reach the 200k your plan reaches. Therefore, this is probably the best way for a non-71 player to make easy gold.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    366 Posts

It was suggested few months ago by merchmastir lol but good guide. I think it is not sustainable or "fun".

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,066 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Azerothraven View Post
    It was suggested few months ago by merchmastir lol but good guide. I think it is not sustainable or "fun".
    May be boring but at least lv 20s-40s can make 200k+ a month.
    I do find my self wondering upon new ideas though, as they pop out I shall seek to examine them.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    366 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Encryptions View Post
    May be boring but at least lv 20s-40s can make 200k+ a month.
    I do find my self wondering upon new ideas though, as they pop out I shall seek to examine them.
    By then the nab deleted the game and moved on with their life.

Sts is scared of lower level players exploiting any gold strategy they come up with.
    What you suggest is a chore and if new players are not hooked. They move on with their life. I think sts just needs to make their game more interesting for lower - lower end game.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Azerothraven For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    35 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Azerothraven View Post
    By then the nab deleted the game and moved on with their life.

Sts is scared of lower level players exploiting any gold strategy they come up with.
    What you suggest is a chore and if new players are not hooked. They move on with their life. I think sts just needs to make their game more interesting for lower - lower end game.
    Yeah atm low lvl are so boring. Newbies mostly just quit before reaching max lvl except they found a friend who helps. After reaching max they have to farm lifelessly to get "some" golds. With endgame player partying each other because tired of newbies in their endgame maps so.. newbies lack of pro players to play with. Conclusion is :
    AL is boring

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,066 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by BRYBE View Post
    Yeah atm low lvl are so boring. Newbies mostly just quit before reaching max lvl except they found a friend who helps. After reaching max they have to farm lifelessly to get "some" golds. With endgame player partying each other because tired of newbies in their endgame maps so.. newbies lack of pro players to play with. Conclusion is :
    AL is boring
    I play AL to chat with and help people, farming gold and getting the best gear is not my thing, I have very good vanities, but gear wise I am a nab.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    165 Posts

Just make locks only drop in tombs..oh wait, they are only 500gold in cs. Nevermind...

14. The Following User Says Thank You to PostNoob For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Nothing better than story tokens for a starter!