New event comes, egg-zavier is here, just by the KT4 entrance ping is running 1000/second, until 120k where it automatically disconnects me. Even upon joining someone in the Kraag tombs, it will start rising. Didn't have the chance to properly farm eggs, missed several elixir parties due to this, lucky moments that I had enter KT4 with 2k ping holding, kills zavier, enters portal, and now stuck at the loading screen, which means that ping is rising again until I disconnect. Really missed many chances.

Ping is great in any other place (260-400), except for the zones that the event is being held in. Wifi is sure not a problem, could play battle royale games, stream 4k without a hindrance.

My only educated guess is the optimization of the tons of kt4 servers, thousands of them are simultaneously opened that are consuming space, that will affect players pings and framerates.

Not only zavier, but Festerfang expansion is another, I was stuck in the loading screen until I disconnected upon joining someone in the outpost or swamp. As I assume thousands of servers are opened on the first day. Same goes with every event, even energy based portal events.

I'm not sure if some of you experience this (hopefully not), but if it is only me, then I'll cry on the corner .

Ping at KT4 entrance:

Expedition camp:

Sent from my SM-A800F using Tapatalk