Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: RANT

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

Default RANT

This is a complete punch in this face to players that love commandos... Some of the most active people on the SL side of forums are commando players and we've been all constantly asking/agreeing on the same thing. Can we get more armor for the comms SINCE WE NEED MORE ARMOR?
    I got online and so many other fellow commandos were disappointed in the stats that have been added to these new weapons compared to the stats added to the new cannon. Slashers and TACs now have more armor than cannons...
    I understand the game reached a low point and you're trying to bring people back or please what's left of the community but now you're practically ruining the classes order... What's next? Dual tacs on commandos? Flux cannons on engineers? Operatives with slashers? Operative Engineer Commando
    Last edited by supah; 08-27-2018 at 01:18 AM.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to supah For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by supah View Post
    This is a complete punch in this face to players that love commandos... Some of the most active people on the SL side of forums are commando players and we've been all constantly asking/agreeing on the same thing. Can we get more armor for the comms SINCE WE NEED MORE ARMOR?
    I got online and so many other fellow commandos were disappointed in the stats that have been added to these new weapons compared to the stats added to the new cannon. Slashers and TACs now have more armor than cannons...
    I understand the game reached a low point and you're trying to bring people back or please what's left of the community but now you're practically ruining the classes order... What's next? Dual tacs on commandos? Flux cannons on engineers? Operatives with slashers? Operative Engineer Commando
    Lmfao
    Welp. Back to modding

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    83 Posts

Exactly!!

I will always main Commando no matter what but at this point it's ridiculous

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

I doubt cinco will unnecessarily buff commandos again just because of a vocal minority of like 3-4 people.

Operatives dps and engineers dps are the ones that need to be toned down a bit. Ops dps can reach close to 1000 easily now feels like some kind of jrpg

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    83 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ilauncher View Post
    I doubt cinco will unnecessarily buff commandos again just because of a vocal minority of like 3-4 people.

Operatives dps and engineers dps are the ones that need to be toned down a bit. Ops dps can reach close to 1000 easily now feels like some kind of jrpg
    Yes OPs damage needs to be nerfed.
    Also OPs last time should be reduced. In a PVP fight when the lash hits it's game over. When the lash stun ends your HP is already at 0-10

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ProJ2k View Post
    Lmfao
    Welp. Back to modding
    People like you that don't care about the things like this and settle for mediocrity are the reason recolored vanity/slightly changed weapons will keep being added to the game smh

8.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #7
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,170 Posts

More armor for Commandos sounds very reasonable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com