Thread: Pro mages coment pls

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

Default Pro mages coment pls

hi every one im not noob player but just got scam hole my gear on hole maps and now want recover and must farm in hydra . what best gears for hydra farm and how farm on that ?? just want know what others think is better ty all just comment me your Intended opinions TYSM

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    265 Posts

I would not consider myself a pro mage as my stats are mediocre at best and a lot of my gear is unawakened

(8k health, 3k dps, 7.1k armor, 26% crit) with effigy and cry elixir

But I took advice from PatD and chose this gear setup
    Arc gun (lvl 66)
    Mire Helm (lvl 71)
    Mire Armor (LVL 71)
    Arc belt (lvl 63)
    Arc ring (lvl 71)
    Arc pend (lvl 71)
    no artifact atm, but i recommend mire art (lvl 71)

And try going full mind jeweles

When killing hydra, kill the small heads to stun the boss then kill the main head when it is vulnerable, then just repeat process till it dies
    Last edited by Spheresome; 08-28-2018 at 10:24 AM.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Spheresome For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    86 Posts

I consider my self one of the best mages in game, and let me tell you this, any gear that gets you lots of damage, health and armor, get that , although you don’t need much damage these days, it’s all “procs” [ which are being secretly nerfed], have gears under the set category are desireable ( If you can afford ) , and now I’m guessing you have good pets, Neck Crow, glow stick pets like those, and about killing mobs, you need a certain set of skills , the heal is a must and the others I’ll think and let you know, about jewels, don’t put all mind because you got scammed and I don’t know if you can afford so get a variation of mind and nature jewels.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    265 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by shadowronn View Post
    I consider my self one of the best mages in game, and let me tell you this, any gear that gets you lots of damage, health and armor, get that , although you don’t need much damage these days, it’s all “procs” [ which are being secretly nerfed], have gears under the set category are desireable ( If you can afford ) , and now I’m guessing you have good pets, Neck Crow, glow stick pets like those, and about killing mobs, you need a certain set of skills , the heal is a must and the others I’ll think and let you know, about jewels, don’t put all mind because you got scammed and I don’t know if you can afford so get a variation of mind and nature jewels.
    so many people dont run heal now a days, i feel like i was one of the only mages left who ran heal, glad to see im not alone

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Spheresome For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    107 Posts

Heal on mage is garbo

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Screenshotz For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    78 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by alonehope View Post
    hi every one im not noob player but just got scam hole my gear on hole maps and now want recover and must farm in hydra . what best gears for hydra farm and how farm on that ?? just want know what others think is better ty all just comment me your Intended opinions TYSM
    Gears:

I'd suggest lv66 Arc gun, as thats fairly cheap and boost damage.

3/6 Mire set (Armor/Helm/Artifact), is a big boost to your stats, which is what is needed in the hydraids now, although expensive, it will serve a longer use when the full Mire set comes. I prefer Artifact instead of the Ring/Amu because the stats of the Arti gives a great boost in damage, although with the Ring/Amu you could still get the bonus stats.

Lv63 Arc belt as it boosts damage (lv71 legendary brut can be a substitute).

Not for everyone, but I tend to use Speedset still, as I could dodge those instakill pools. Assuming that you wouldn't always have the best party. Otherwise use lv71 ring/amu, they serve the best stats Independently, and are fairly cheap by now.

Assuming that you're not rich, then you need a Goldloot set. This is necessary as a goldloot set can avail you very high goldloot, without spending a fortune, this will obtain quick gold for you. What I mean is getting the Desire set with 200% which is about 3m. A 100+gl legendary weap that would cost 400k+. 40-50gl lucky relic, and if you're richer than I expected, get a 100gl Mire/End set. Those I've stated are cheap goldloot gears that will get you started, and only to be switched when the boss is nearly dead.

Because getting those Goldloot awakes on your Damage set would cost you a fortune.

Sent from my SM-A800F using Tapatalk

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    38 Posts

I consider myself one of the bestest mage in game too, and I concur with this pro. Yeah get any gear that gives you the best stats, and don’t forget the best pets, and don’t for get to spec heal. BUT....

One of the non-pro mage suggested that if budget is tight, try to run get at least an endless set, damage boosting weapons, even lvl 71 pink guns/staff would do. If running hydra exclusively, you don’t need speed set, get an arc ring if you’re short on fund, planar pendant if you have it. I only use glowstick for AA exclusively. Oh, whatever you do, don’t spec heal, you’ll farm deaths.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Spheresome View Post
    I would not consider myself a pro mage as my stats are mediocre at best and a lot of my gear is unawakened

(8k health, 3k dps, 7.1k armor, 26% crit) with effigy and cry elixir

But I took advice from PatD and chose this gear setup
    Arc gun (lvl 66)
    Mire Helm (lvl 71)
    Mire Armor (LVL 71)
    Arc belt (lvl 63)
    Arc ring (lvl 71)
    Arc pend (lvl 71)
    no artifact atm, but i recommend mire art (lvl 71)

And try going full mind jeweles

When killing hydra, kill the small heads to stun the boss then kill the main head when it is vulnerable, then just repeat process till it dies
    cool nice is immo gun work too or just creep gun ?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

ty for every one opinion i will try my best but for sure i dont have good items for farm now and dont have gold to buy them i will start from zero soon ty all so much and one more is DS(dragon staff) proc will work on hydra boss ? or not ?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    527 Posts

ty for every one opinion i will try my best but for sure i dont have good items for farm now and dont have gold to buy them i will start from zero soon ty all so much and one more is DS(dragon staff) proc will work on hydra boss ? or not ?
    It does work but is nerfed.
    Last edited by QuaseT; 08-29-2018 at 02:01 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Out of curiosity how do you plan to get these items with no gold at all? Not to be rude but doing daily quests and farming is not gonna be enough

Sent from my ASUS_T00G using Tapatalk
    Cute & Ugly

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Head View Post
    Out of curiosity how do you plan to get these items with no gold at all? Not to be rude but doing daily quests and farming is not gonna be enough

hehe told u before im not noob one will push out one speed set from this event and farm 2-3 event and done

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

hehe told u before im not noob one will push out one speed set from this event and farm 2-3 event and done
    Well all the best bud

Cute & Ugly

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    314 Posts

>Be one of the best mages in game
    >Pick heal in pve in 2018

Choose 1

Aka Ares/Twerrk/Mystery. :]

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to |Ares| For This Useful Post: