Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: 2018-08-29 Content Update (258161)

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

I really think this is a great idea for those of us who use phones to play the game a lot of times it is extremely hard to fight and he'll using pots considering that you also have to hold the phone while doing it this Auto Parts is a good idea I understand what people are saying about laziness and not dying but they're only taking themselves into consideration and not others I myself think this is a great idea not just for myself but for those users who use the phone and understand the difficulties of healing and fighting at the same time in this game with a phone. I don't know how the layout is on PC but I'm assuming that you can just set the potions and Mana potions to like a button or something and it's very easy when it's laid out on a keyboard.... then again people always find a reason to complain about stuff...

2. The Following User Says Thank You to sinfuldito83 For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

R.I.P ankhs.We dont need you anymore!
    Joking :P

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    446 Posts

Thanks for the autopots. I used to be against this idea as well but then my phone starting acting up with the multitouch. This should help. Also, when I play on my tablet, it's a bit harder to play and constantly pot while holding a larger device. Maybe others are in this situation. Every 1s doesn't sound too bad since I pot faster and harder than that usually for some end-level content and may require manual assistance to pot. This might not help with the situation where people are potting in the Festerfang brawl area though.

I posted requesting the crafting filter for a while. Glad it finally has seen the light!

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ravager For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    230 Posts

Just did a run in elite timekeepers crypt with auto hp pots on jugg and heal are useless now xD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    446 Posts

Curse still kills me with autopot. Curse so strong. It helped me survive when the insistent Egg Vendor wanted to talk to me though

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    104 Posts

I was on the fence about auto-pots, but now I like it. For someone who has carpal tunnel syndrome in my hands, it makes the game more enjoyable. I do agree we don't want it to get too easy, or impossible to die. I like it for the easier levels. Really the DoT damage was the only thing that killed me anyway because it took more damage per ticket than potting could replenish.
    So if anything changes for challenge sake, I would just say make cool down for auto-pot 1.5 or 2 seconds so the challenge exists still in harder levels.
    Either way I am happy with it, so thanks.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to thekragle For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    561 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by thekragle View Post
    I was on the fence about auto-pots, but now I like it. For someone who has carpal tunnel syndrome in my hands, it makes the game more enjoyable. I do agree we don't want it to get too easy, or impossible to die. I like it for the easier levels. Really the DoT damage was the only thing that killed me anyway because it took more damage per ticket than potting could replenish.
    So if anything changes for challenge sake, I would just say make cool down for auto-pot 1.5 or 2 seconds so the challenge exists still in harder levels.
    Either way I am happy with it, so thanks.
    hi bud ,

I agree all the other games need new mechanics to them...this would help tons.
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=54483&dateline=131136  6901
    PL-Ghosts | SL-DL-AL- Ghost | SL-DL-AL-Octavos

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    44 Posts

I like it😊 useful for players using phones or tablets, as someone said. It is a bit hard to attack, move and use pots if u have a big device. Also can be we expect another double spirit XP event? Saw increase in the amount of weapons in game after most end game players made at least 5-50m this event.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    394 Posts

I understand the phone user struggles. I have always played on phones too, and using pots is probably not as easy as on PC, but still not too terrible. Not sure about the bigger devices though.

But the real problem is that in Deep Marsh and Festerfang Swamp nothing hits hard enough to one shot good geared mages and rogues, so that means with the autopot system they're almost invincible. What is the point of being a warrior now?
    Retired

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    44 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by arcanefid View Post
    I understand the phone user struggles. I have always played on phones too, and using pots is probably not as easy as on PC, but still not too terrible. Not sure about the bigger devices though.

But the real problem is that in Deep Marsh and Festerfang Swamp nothing hits hard enough to one shot good geared mages and rogues, so that means with the autopot system they're almost invincible. What is the point of being a warrior now?
    With 10k+ hp and 6k+ dps as a mage i can almost solo the full swamp map if i spam pots in between mobs which have that flame ball. Haven't yet tried deep marsh, should be interesting

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    446 Posts

You can still die from lag, from one-shot red zones (some of them at least), from curse or other ways I couldn't think of. I typically don't die because I missed pressing a potion. This will help the overall quality of pugs who don't ankh revive and force them to play at a higher "skill" level if potting is considered a skill. So you can spam pots on your own or let the system spam pots for you. But if you didn't die before, you're not going to die now and vice versa.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    394 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ravager View Post
    You can still die from lag, from one-shot red zones (some of them at least), from curse or other ways I couldn't think of. I typically don't die because I missed pressing a potion. This will help the overall quality of pugs who don't ankh revive and force them to play at a higher "skill" level if potting is considered a skill. So you can spam pots on your own or let the system spam pots for you. But if you didn't die before, you're not going to die now and vice versa.
    Well I hope you're right, and yes, there's still that chance to get wrecked in the raid zones, and from Curse too. I just got a feeling we will now see even more 4 warrior parties in maps like Deep Marsh, Southern Gates and other similar ones.
    Retired

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    155 Posts

Dont cry people. If you are weak, you will spend millions in potions xD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    238 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ravager View Post
    Curse still kills me with autopot. Curse so strong. It helped me survive when the insistent Egg Vendor wanted to talk to me though

LOL........

That EGG vendor is really good at speed bumping map flow....... GGGGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Official Signature Of Dot Com Entertainment

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    165 Posts

Really.......

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    44 Posts

Time to log in now and it keeps saying "down for maintenance" then opens. Shortly after the game shuts me out, have friends who are running the game smoothly but i can't seem to get in after this update for some odd reason. Tried to uninstall and reinstall, same issue accords.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    44 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by evilmorty View Post
    Time to log in now and it keeps saying "down for maintenance" then opens. Shortly after the game shuts me out, have friends who are running the game smoothly but i can't seem to get in after this update for some odd reason. Tried to uninstall and reinstall, same issue accords.
    Occurs* autocorrect mhmmm

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

next pls auto normal attack

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

This is great.
    I can atleast stand a chance in hard maps for my level.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

auto pots hmmmm... nice...
    NEXT UPDATE : auto skills,
    few weeks after : auto movement.

So all we need to do just online and watch it while eating snacks ...

Nice !!! Very Nice.....

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk