Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Honestly. Oldies Please Read

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Default Honestly. Oldies Please Read

I started this game in February 2011. Quit near the end of 2013, after a lot of fun in the pvp scene. Getting back to it in 2015 for a couple months, then again 2 weeks ago. What have I gained from this? Well not much, but knowledge. It's been mostly the same people in the pvp scene for the past 5 years. So where am I getting at?

I believe that if we would want to improve the overall integrity of the game some things need to happen. Not saying the game isn't in a great place, just for new players.
    I strongly believe, if STS just copy and past the game files, erased everyone's data. So it's like a brand new game, then with this created another game called "pocket Legends 2" or something along those lines. Slapped the word "New" on advertisments, then the ammount of people that would play would be ridicoulous. I know that the "Graphics" of this game are a little old, but it's part of the attraction of the game for most people. The Pvp in Pocket Legends is better than any other mobile mmo. Even Arcane Legends (no camera movement).

Just my 2 cents. Share your ideas, or just politely roast me.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Assault For This Useful Post: