Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: About vocations and hydra/infested

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Default About vocations and hydra/infested

Dear sts! We had a good start at the marvelous event. Every vocation was usefull and needed. This was the same for infested. But now only rogues are needed for hydra and infest cuz they are the op (4 rogues at hydra can kill it in few seconds). The nerf from bs and ds was too much (we don't see any proc at all anymore). Also make wars more important for harder maps please! Something really need to be changed again at infest (also the colors there). It was the best map before the nerf, now not many people are running there anymore. Ty

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    288 Posts

when other classes was crying about OP mages in maus - what mages was telling?? right: "make a mage"
    u are just cheap mage who made 500gl+ with outdated gear 1-1,5 years ago, maybe full str and full nature jewels, and crying why mages useless

try spend some gold for awakes like %int,%boss damage,%elite damage, better jewels and get better weapon (s) !
    Last edited by slaaayerrr; 08-31-2018 at 01:09 PM.

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to slaaayerrr For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

Mages are pretty useless now tbh.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    521 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by macgreaze View Post
    Mages are pretty useless now tbh.
    Nooo..they are not useless, don't say that. 😠 Some of my best friends are mages. Now I'm getting depressed...again. Mages are wonderful. 😑

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Susanne For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    35 Posts

Indeed. A 4- Rogue Team dominates both IS and Hydra. The other classes were meeeeeeh.

Raids were supposed to be hard and it must value the essence of all classes. A party should have one class each, imo.

P.S The 8 people in Hydra was better, every class has a role and everyone gets a chance.
    Idek why it was changed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    649 Posts

Make a mage and a rogue! Last few seasons has been all mages. Rogues got left out and now it looks like it's rogue again xD endless cycle!
    IGN: Kakashi <Deviant Misfits> - We run PVE!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    165 Posts

Everyone should have 1 of each class so you dont have to worry.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

My experience playing AL:

Made warrior. Played happily in Mausoleum. Forced to create a mage since no ones like having warriors in their party during events (Barely made it to silver on events).
    Switch to mage. Events are smooth. Go to play in level 71 zones. Everyone leave the area as soon as they see 2+ mages in a map.
    Switch back to warrior. Area is full of other warriors since every rouge/mage leaves as soon as they see a warrior.
    Switch back to mage. Spamming friend-list to send invitations for Infested and Hydra. Often get blocked and told not PM about parties. Can't play endgame.

Where did all go wrong?

11. The Following User Says Thank You to 809 For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by slaaayerrr View Post
    when other classes was crying about OP mages in maus - what mages was telling?? right: "make a mage"
    u are just cheap mage who made 500gl+ with outdated gear 1-1,5 years ago, maybe full str and full nature jewels, and crying why mages useless

try spend some gold for awakes like %int,%boss damage,%elite damage, better jewels and get better weapon (s) !
    I am glad someone finally said it!
    Fight Me -_-

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

The nerf from bs and ds was just a bad idea! They didn't had to nerf mage, but they had to make warrior more usefull and everything was fine.. ty

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    240 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by 809 View Post
    My experience playing AL:

Made warrior. Played happily in Mausoleum. Forced to create a mage since no ones like having warriors in their party during events (Barely made it to silver on events).
    Switch to mage. Events are smooth. Go to play in level 71 zones. Everyone leave the area as soon as they see 2+ mages in a map.
    Switch back to warrior. Area is full of other warriors since every rouge/mage leaves as soon as they see a warrior.
    Switch back to mage. Spamming friend-list to send invitations for Infested and Hydra. Often get blocked and told not PM about parties. Can't play endgame.

Where did all go wrong?
    not making a rogue kek

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

@slayer and continental. A cheap mage with full str and nature? Lmao. I know how to play this game np. Even with those awakes, the nerf was too much! They could nerf us just a little and boost warrior a bit, but taking something away is always a bad idea..

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    78 Posts

They did something wrong, which is depending on dps. More dmg=faster runs, so ofc rogs will be best at that.

They did the same in Maus, tanky with lots of dmg, debuffs and compacted in groups. So ofc mages are good at removing debuffs, absorbing dmg with shields and mobs compacted together that attract mages to use their Aoe, DOT skills.

Warrs being leftout as in a team of 4, most certainly 1 or no warr is needed. Think about the surplus of warriors in towns dreaming.

The problem is their mechanics and scaling and aim. It will only alot for uneven class distributions. Best solution is skill combos, getting bonus stats if 1 of each class is in a team etc...

A more difficult map in terms of high damage and hp wouldn't attract all 3 classes, more difficult but no cooperation of all classes.. I mean AL just has 3 classes to choose from compared to others, and yet we have been facing issues about class distributions?

Instead of people complaining, "you mages had your moment, its our turn", say that all 3 classes altogether should be dependently the best.

In my opinion, they should take a rest in releasing new content and focus in balancing classes.

Sent from my SM-A800F using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Rauitri; 09-01-2018 at 08:22 AM.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Rauitri For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    288 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Catabolgg View Post
    I know how to play this game np.
    LMAO I SEE

Even with those awakes, the nerf was too much! They could nerf us just a little and boost warrior a bit, but taking something away is always a bad idea..
    immo bow nerfed much also, nobody complain because it wasn't so op as staffs; why u decided that mage must deal dmg at bosses? it was always rogue's role, just accidentaly happened in maus that mages (not u) became op for everything (btw some cheap mages who switching ds and bs in time still deals great dmg at some bosses)

boost warrior? warriors already got op ultimate(s) and good proc (tb) for pve
    Last edited by slaaayerrr; 09-01-2018 at 09:17 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

LMAO I SEE

immo bow nerfed much also, nobody complain because it wasn't so op as staffs; why u decided that mage must deal dmg at bosses? it was always rogue's role, just accidentaly happened in maus that mages (not u) became op for everything (btw some cheap mages who switching ds and bs in time still deals great dmg at some bosses)

boost warrior? warriors already got op ultimate(s) and good proc (tb) for pve
    Mage don't have to be op in everything.. I mean every class need to be necessary

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Catabolgg For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    288 Posts

Mage don't have to be op in everything.. I mean every class need to be necessary
    happened with rogues and warriors at 61 and 66, both classes were almost useless in maus compared to mages (if not count rich warriors with tb), but still good in other maps. so: now time for mages to be useless in new maps (if u count so), isnt it fair?

many players made mages at those lvls to farm maus, so why u cant make rogue now instead of ur crying (if u think that u useless)? lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

I'm not crying lol. But maybe i have the solution.. if they make it harder and put mobs in it. Wars need to block these, mage to kill the mobs and rogue needed for boss.. with more/better rewards or more gl or something.. sounds fair and fun for everyone i guess

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    288 Posts

I'm not crying lol. But maybe i have the solution.. if they make it harder and put mobs in it. Wars need to block these, mage to kill the mobs and rogue needed for boss.. with more/better rewards or more gl or something.. sounds fair and fun for everyone i guess
    but u started this thread not from "make harder, add mobs, better rewards", u started it from "why our outdated staffs got nerfed"

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

but u started this thread not from "make harder, add mobs, better rewards", u started it from "why our outdated staffs got nerfed"
    The nerf is the problem and "make harder, add mobs, better rewards" is a solution. So everyone gets he's role:-) oh well i made my point.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    165 Posts

Maybe new arc weapons that will come can fix these issues. Hopefully .