Hi everyone,

I was thinking of posting some recommendations to bring your warrior to the next level so here it goes (end game):

1. All jewels noble or better. We have max 21 jewel slots if using all mythic gear or better. The difference between +5 jewels and +9 jewels when added up is 28, big difference in stats. Invest in getting the best jewels you can because you can swap them into different gear as gear changes.

2. Always use a wep that’s current or from previous expansion. I know there’s many weps that have good procs 3-4 expansions ago but they are just too weak, imo.

3. Pets are super important. No matter what pet you use for arcane ability, use heroic fenris for happiness bonus. I have not found a better pet for HB for warrior then heroic fenris.

4. Awakens ranked by order of importance for warrior: 1. Armor, 2. Strength, 3. Movement Speed. Why ms? Because you can get out in front of pt when pulling mobs and group mobs for pt.

5. Ultimates, use a ultimate because it makes runs faster. Use for the biggest mobs to quickly move through them.

6. Skills, use whatever you want. I personally use chest splitter, vengeful blood, horn of renew, and skyward smash. I put my mastery points on horn of renew, skyward smash, and vengeful blood.

I hope this helps and goodluck!