Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    38 Posts

Cool Interesting ideas for guild events

Hi everyone... I am an officer in Infinitum and I enjoy coming up with fun things for my guild to do as a guild to promote togetherness and friendship. I have come up with 3 different event ideas that I have already done in my guild and had a great turnout and everybody enjoyed playing along. So if your guild is dwindling on activity or you just want to spice things up a little you could try these things.

I recommend doing these in the throne room of your guild hall since its the largest unobstructed space where all your guild members can access at once. A town map could also work but they restrict a total member count of 25, so if you have more than 25 participants a town wont work. Its also essential to coordinate with your officers to monitor activity and ensure the game rules are followed.

.:Game #1:.
    PL Red Light, Green Light (The very same childhood game you played in elementary school during recess.)

Recommended Officer Count - 2
    Total players able to play - unlimited

What you need to play:
    One red outfit, one green outfit (highly available colors, easily attainable)
    Simply set the outfits on your presets using the inventory tab so you can swap back and forth quickly and easily.

Rules:
    Red outfit means stop.
    Green outfit means go.
    Run from one side of guild hall to the other while stopping and going according to outfit color.
    Get caught moving while light is red and return to start.
    No run speed enhancements (so its fair for everyone)
    Using skills are not allowed in the case of rhino or fox class.

How to play:
    First line all players up along a wall or border or similar structure so everyone has a fair chance and no head starts.
    Put one officer who is NOT playing halfway between you and the players. Place the second officer who is also NOT playing near you or slightly behind you. Make sure all players who are playing can see you. Start with your red outfit on and swap to green once ready, then back to red. Repeat until you get a winner. The officers' job here is to monitor the players and enforce the rules, I.E. go on green, stop on red. If either officer notices a player move once the red outfit has been selected that officer tells the player to return to start position. Play continues until one player reaches the other side of the room. You could add a prize for winning here and do multiple rounds so many people have a chance to win.

.:Game 2:.
    PL Simon (Not simon says... That electronic toy that lit up in a pattern and you had to remember the pattern and push the buttons to repeat the pattern. Google it if you're clueless.)

Recommended officer count: 1
    Total players able to play - unlimited

What you need to play:
    Four different colored outfits (i used vanities but dragon sets, starries, or any colored gear works)
    Set all four of the outfits to your presets using this inventory tab.
    A list of the color patterns you will show by swapping your outfits. (I did 10 patterns when I did this game)

Rules:
    Correctly type out the color pattern flashed without typos to win.
    First player to write out the correct answer wins the round.
    Type fast, type correctly.
    Commas between colors arent necessary.
    Capital letters not required.
    No run on color words. (example purplegreenbluered)

How to play:
    Provide the list to the officer that will be monitoring the game with you so you both know the pattern to be flashed.
    Announce that you will be flashing the pattern so everyone is ready to watch. Go to your preset outfits and swap from outfit color to outfit color according to the pattern list you made and provided to your officer helper. When done swapping outfits return to chat and watch for the right answer along with your officer helper that is also watching for the answer. First player to say the pattern shown correctly wins a prize. Continue flashing until you've flashed all the patterns on your list.

.:Game 3:.
    PL Slither.io (Slither.io is a snake like game where you can't cross another snake's tail. Google it for more info)

Recommended officer: 2
    Total players allowed to play: 4 per round (can do tournament if enough players)

What you need to play:
    The red trail of freedom
    The blue trail of freedom
    The white trail of freedom
    The centurion of freedom

Rules:
    Do not cross another players trail.
    Do not stop moving.
    Running along walls or into walls is okay.
    Wear any gear you want but you must be wearing one of the four trail vanity helmets.
    Use any skills you want to try to trick your opponents into crossing your trail or to avoid their trail.

How to play:
    Put each of the players in a different corner of the throne room and give them one of the trail vanity hats to use. Place an officer on each side of the throne room as a monitor. The officer's job is to monitor their half of the throne room to ensure players dont cross another players trail or stop moving, doing either will cause them to be out of the round. Play continues until there is only one player that did not stop moving and didnt cross another players trail. At the end of each round collect the trail helmet vanities to pass them out to the next participants. Keep going until everyone has played. Winners of their first round gets to play a second round against other winners. When there is only one player remaining that hasnt lost at all, he wins the prize. Smaller prizes can be given for first round wins.

Well, i know thats alot to read but these games were fun to play and organize. Hope you get the opportunity to participate in one or more of them yourself. If you can think of any other fun games to play feel free to post them. Also if you liked these games be sure to click "thank"!

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to P u r e For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Great ideas. Simple and easy to manage for the officers. Ty for sharing

Gesendet von meinem VTR-L09 mit Tapatalk

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    38 Posts