Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    107 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Adamizsilly View Post
    What you're missing: My point

I already have a forge set for my PvE. My point in all that ranting is that when players try forging for PvP they get frustrated spending millions because the GL system comes in play. Before GL was here, forging for PvP wasn't as hard. PvP players don't need GL, they want any other stat other than GL. Due to the GL, we can click on "5,000 gold" for 30 mins and not get anywhere we want our forge to be.
    You trying having two sets of gems/weapons. For one do all GL, for other set do anything of ONE set arm/dmg/crit and try not getting GL in between. Let me know how long it takes to get all arm/dmg/crit etc EXCEPT GL on any elder weapons ^_^ Hit me up if you get annoyed at the forge when you do that :* <3
    The forge system is designed to provide the random stats on each slots. I know most of players make two types of gem sets.

One Set for PvE: All gems and weapons with better Good Loot (GL).

One Set for PvP: All gems and weapons with Armor preferably. Else combination of Armor/damage/crit/health/ (H/S).

As you said that it's truely annoying for Pvpers to get good "Armor" stats on all 3 slots where GL will comes in btw and makes you to forge hours. Unstoppable till you give up or till you drain your gold. XD

Forge system need a concept like " More forge, more better stats" than 'Random'.
    Obviously, Stats Lock System needed so that we can keep old forge stats as it is if new forge not satisfactory.

We also know that stats of Armor from 10Armor/slot to 20Armor/slot & stats of damage from 30damage/slot to 35damage/slot has been expanded. Our old forge stats diminished and new stats hard to get on random forge concept.

Indeed, an Automatic forge system required with seperate category for PvP or PvE.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Santosh Elangadi For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Santosh Elangadi View Post
    The forge system is designed to provide the random stats on each slots. I know most of players make two types of gem sets.

One Set for PvE: All gems and weapons with better Good Loot (GL).

One Set for PvP: All gems and weapons with Armor preferably. Else combination of Armor/damage/crit/health/ (H/S).

As you said that it's truely annoying for Pvpers to get good "Armor" stats on all 3 slots where GL will comes in btw and makes you to forge hours. Unstoppable till you give up or till you drain your gold. XD

Forge system need a concept like " More forge, more better stats" than 'Random'.
    Obviously, Stats Lock System needed so that we can keep old forge stats as it is if new forge not satisfactory.

We also know that stats of Armor from 10Armor/slot to 20Armor/slot & stats of damage from 30damage/slot to 35damage/slot has been expanded. Our old forge stats diminished and new stats hard to get on random forge concept.

Indeed, an Automatic forge system required with seperate category for PvP or PvE.
    Yes good luck trying to change this one. As soon as the gold loot stat was introduced I asked STS to take it out after the event because it would decrease the probability of getting any other useful stat. I got the same response of "make two sets of gear". Ya duh....so we have 2x the forging problem smh.

Take out the gold loot stat and bring it back periodically. Put it in another forge menu. Orrrr get rid of some of the useless low number stats (ie. 1-10 damage. 1-5 armor and so on).

The battle here is STS wants to exhaust our farmed resources as soon as possible so the pressure for them to change it is low.