Thread: Gold loot for forge

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    90 Posts

Default Gold loot for forge

Any PvP player will understand this frustration more than those who PvE.

The forge is great.. when we finally get what we want. It's a good system but the gold loot added is making getting the "best" stats impossible to get for PvP. I am trying to get a mix of arm/dmg but the GL coming in between is making me go $#!T!!!
    I mean I understand that arm/dmg/h/s/hp/crit/GL all part of the forge but is it possible to just have a diff forge system for JUST Gold Loot? In the same place with a diff NPC. This way both PvP and PvE players are happy, because PvE rely on GL (gold loot) while PvP players rely on a mixture of health, dps, dmg, arm, h/s, crit.

I completely understand that we had the gold loot events where we had a chance to farm gold. And that some events offered discounts on the forge. But with summer almost over, I doubt we will have more events until Halloween and Xmas events approaching. And if we do have events before then then GREAT! Yay STS! But if not then.. maybe this is a good idea to have.

People can reply to my "crying" that I can go farm gold but; no, I don't want to. Even while farming gold this problem will still occur, I can earn 1M in X amount of time and waste it all in a span of 5 mins by trying to get same stats on a gem/weapon. I can sell vanities but that is seriously a joke now. Anyone who has max gold now thinks they are too poor to buy anything and too rich to sell something.

And lastly, to compensate, if this idea ever happens then maybe making the 5K to a slightly higher price for ONLY!!! GL will be better.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Adamizsilly For This Useful Post: