Thread: Gold loot for forge

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    90 Posts

Default Gold loot for forge

Any PvP player will understand this frustration more than those who PvE.

The forge is great.. when we finally get what we want. It's a good system but the gold loot added is making getting the "best" stats impossible to get for PvP. I am trying to get a mix of arm/dmg but the GL coming in between is making me go $#!T!!!
    I mean I understand that arm/dmg/h/s/hp/crit/GL all part of the forge but is it possible to just have a diff forge system for JUST Gold Loot? In the same place with a diff NPC. This way both PvP and PvE players are happy, because PvE rely on GL (gold loot) while PvP players rely on a mixture of health, dps, dmg, arm, h/s, crit.

I completely understand that we had the gold loot events where we had a chance to farm gold. And that some events offered discounts on the forge. But with summer almost over, I doubt we will have more events until Halloween and Xmas events approaching. And if we do have events before then then GREAT! Yay STS! But if not then.. maybe this is a good idea to have.

People can reply to my "crying" that I can go farm gold but; no, I don't want to. Even while farming gold this problem will still occur, I can earn 1M in X amount of time and waste it all in a span of 5 mins by trying to get same stats on a gem/weapon. I can sell vanities but that is seriously a joke now. Anyone who has max gold now thinks they are too poor to buy anything and too rich to sell something.

And lastly, to compensate, if this idea ever happens then maybe making the 5K to a slightly higher price for ONLY!!! GL will be better.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Adamizsilly For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Orrr... how about people have a set of gear for pve and a set for pvp?... 1 for whatever you pvp folk like bests and 1 for gold loot.
    They do have where u can switch out gear, soooooo... anything I'm missing?
    In game name: Xzandra - level 46

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Death Angel S-300 For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    37 Posts

This is what most people do but hes talking about forge for gear in general where u get gold loot when your forging for PvP.I propose a lock system where you can use your gold to lock stats in PvP , would help forge a lot

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Russel99 For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    90 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Death Angel S-300 View Post
    Orrr... how about people have a set of gear for pve and a set for pvp?... 1 for whatever you pvp folk like bests and 1 for gold loot.
    They do have where u can switch out gear, soooooo... anything I'm missing?
    What you're missing: My point

I already have a forge set for my PvE. My point in all that ranting is that when players try forging for PvP they get frustrated spending millions because the GL system comes in play. Before GL was here, forging for PvP wasn't as hard. PvP players don't need GL, they want any other stat other than GL. Due to the GL, we can click on "5,000 gold" for 30 mins and not get anywhere we want our forge to be.
    You trying having two sets of gems/weapons. For one do all GL, for other set do anything of ONE set arm/dmg/crit and try not getting GL in between. Let me know how long it takes to get all arm/dmg/crit etc EXCEPT GL on any elder weapons ^_^ Hit me up if you get annoyed at the forge when you do that :* <3

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Adamizsilly For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    107 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Adamizsilly View Post
    What you're missing: My point

I already have a forge set for my PvE. My point in all that ranting is that when players try forging for PvP they get frustrated spending millions because the GL system comes in play. Before GL was here, forging for PvP wasn't as hard. PvP players don't need GL, they want any other stat other than GL. Due to the GL, we can click on "5,000 gold" for 30 mins and not get anywhere we want our forge to be.
    You trying having two sets of gems/weapons. For one do all GL, for other set do anything of ONE set arm/dmg/crit and try not getting GL in between. Let me know how long it takes to get all arm/dmg/crit etc EXCEPT GL on any elder weapons ^_^ Hit me up if you get annoyed at the forge when you do that :* <3
    The forge system is designed to provide the random stats on each slots. I know most of players make two types of gem sets.

One Set for PvE: All gems and weapons with better Good Loot (GL).

One Set for PvP: All gems and weapons with Armor preferably. Else combination of Armor/damage/crit/health/ (H/S).

As you said that it's truely annoying for Pvpers to get good "Armor" stats on all 3 slots where GL will comes in btw and makes you to forge hours. Unstoppable till you give up or till you drain your gold. XD

Forge system need a concept like " More forge, more better stats" than 'Random'.
    Obviously, Stats Lock System needed so that we can keep old forge stats as it is if new forge not satisfactory.

We also know that stats of Armor from 10Armor/slot to 20Armor/slot & stats of damage from 30damage/slot to 35damage/slot has been expanded. Our old forge stats diminished and new stats hard to get on random forge concept.

Indeed, an Automatic forge system required with seperate category for PvP or PvE.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Santosh Elangadi For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Santosh Elangadi View Post
    The forge system is designed to provide the random stats on each slots. I know most of players make two types of gem sets.

One Set for PvE: All gems and weapons with better Good Loot (GL).

One Set for PvP: All gems and weapons with Armor preferably. Else combination of Armor/damage/crit/health/ (H/S).

As you said that it's truely annoying for Pvpers to get good "Armor" stats on all 3 slots where GL will comes in btw and makes you to forge hours. Unstoppable till you give up or till you drain your gold. XD

Forge system need a concept like " More forge, more better stats" than 'Random'.
    Obviously, Stats Lock System needed so that we can keep old forge stats as it is if new forge not satisfactory.

We also know that stats of Armor from 10Armor/slot to 20Armor/slot & stats of damage from 30damage/slot to 35damage/slot has been expanded. Our old forge stats diminished and new stats hard to get on random forge concept.

Indeed, an Automatic forge system required with seperate category for PvP or PvE.
    Yes good luck trying to change this one. As soon as the gold loot stat was introduced I asked STS to take it out after the event because it would decrease the probability of getting any other useful stat. I got the same response of "make two sets of gear". Ya duh....so we have 2x the forging problem smh.

Take out the gold loot stat and bring it back periodically. Put it in another forge menu. Orrrr get rid of some of the useless low number stats (ie. 1-10 damage. 1-5 armor and so on).

The battle here is STS wants to exhaust our farmed resources as soon as possible so the pressure for them to change it is low.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    37 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by astro1 View Post
    Yes good luck trying to change this one. As soon as the gold loot stat was introduced I asked STS to take it out after the event because it would decrease the probability of getting any other useful stat. I got the same response of "make two sets of gear". Ya duh....so we have 2x the forging problem smh.

Take out the gold loot stat and bring it back periodically. Put it in another forge menu. Orrrr get rid of some of the useless low number stats (ie. 1-10 damage. 1-5 armor and so on).

The battle here is STS wants to exhaust our farmed resources as soon as possible so the pressure for them to change it is low.
    They want us to waste resources so we use money on platinum xd

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

I know that feeling xD Up on this one

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Aside from forge feature,
    Can we have a new feature that allows you to save a build for pvp and another for pve !?
    That will save us a quite sum of platinums which is not easily obtainable unlike gold.

IGN : Ugon

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

My question is why is there even an option of using plat without an added bonus into the mix. 5 plat per random chance is stupid asf

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by KellySola View Post
    My question is why is there even an option of using plat without an added bonus into the mix. 5 plat per random chance is stupid asf
    Completely agreed. If I'm spending plat to forge then I don't want it to be random. I should be able to select the stats that are going to appear.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    37 Posts

Plat is a option in forge that encourages people to buy platinum