Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Old Pocket legends

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

Default Old Pocket legends

Is there anyone who wants old Pocket legends back? I need my Nostalgia...

Gesendet von meinem SM-G960F mit Tapatalk

2. The Following User Says Thank You to xzLegendszx For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Id lovee it if they could RESET Pl FULLY .
    I wanna relive all of the events.. I wanna grind to levels instead of using devs...
    I want to see those big heads...
    If they did restart however that would grow the game since its very hard for a new player to start out in pl in this state.
    However there are those people wholl mension that theyve wasted tons of money to have what they own right now.

I have no friends

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Guanek For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Guanek View Post
    Id lovee it if they could RESET Pl FULLY .
    I wanna relive all of the events.. I wanna grind to levels instead of using devs...
    I want to see those big heads...
    If they did restart however that would grow the game since its very hard for a new player to start out in pl in this state.
    However there are those people wholl mension that theyve wasted tons of money to have what they own right now.

I have no friends
    I really do agree now you just need Dev to grind so fast and i do think that is really boring... and they need to give better quest rewards aswell.

I want to see big heads aswell...
    Last edited by xzLegendszx; 09-09-2018 at 09:38 AM.

Tournament & Ladder Leader XghostzX's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,204 Posts

The recent events have been a nice gesture to the community, but I do admit they have been very stale lately. Even after all of the years I've put into my account, I honestly wouldn't mind restarting from scratch.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to XghostzX For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Exactly and i think you basicly made PL with your 300k total of plat purchases

I have no friends

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Dear Developer,

Would u still will bring back old vanity on new event or not?

Honestly i think it will be problem if we can still loot old vanity from past event on present event or next event.

I think it make the value go down. And i and other player honestly wont spend for plat if that vanity still continue lootable. Like vanity weapon, set, and other.

If that vanity still continously lootable, i prefer wait for low price than spend plat or participate on event for loot that thing from event or dungeon.

Cause useless time and plat for player.

Thanks

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by XghostzX View Post
    The recent events have been a nice gesture to the community, but I do admit they have been very stale lately. Even after all of the years I've put into my account, I honestly wouldn't mind restarting from scratch.
    Yea lol i spent alot of time into the game and i don't care if i had to start again from scratch. Can we make a poll?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

While having this argument got scammed 20m and a founder by a great friend... Thats how desperate the communitty is... Means thatnew players cant start.
    I want it to start with Founders, get to 56 Cap, 66... And in 7 years well be here again(:
    Id love a poll

I have no friends

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

I like a poll where everyone can vote not in PL only.. maybe players from the other legend title would come back.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

lets ask the devs to do one on forums

I have no friends

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    136 Posts

The economy is so over-inflated at this point that a new player has very little hope at ever attaining the best gear in the game (not including the added cost of 'op' enchants). A fresh start would be a cool way to level the playing field whilst also fueling everyone with a bit of nostalgia.

however this is extremely unlikely to ever happen; we can only wish at this point ;p

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by burntoutdex View Post
    The economy is so over-inflated at this point that a new player has very little hope at ever attaining the best gear in the game (not including the added cost of 'op' enchants). A fresh start would be a cool way to level the playing field whilst also fueling everyone with a bit of nostalgia.

however this is extremely unlikely to ever happen; we can only wish at this point ;p
    It is possible only if the devs agreeing with it. Maybe they think that if we get the old PL back that we would quit because we got our nostalgia back and that is just wrong...
    Last edited by xzLegendszx; 09-10-2018 at 06:22 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

First of all the game is alive to this day thanks to those who are dedicated to buying plat and supporting so that we can have new content and keep playing. Some spent thousands, some spent a little bit from time to time and they add up to a great amount. Thats only the money side of the things, everyone who has played and mostly veterans today who has been playing for 6-7-8 how many years have put countless hours of effort into their every single lvl and piece of gear. Doing their quests, farming their kills in pve or pvp, getting their gears, collecting their favourite or rare vanities and built their characters and their efforts can not be replaced by anything. I was more kind to respond about this topic before when it popped from time to time but truth must be spoken at some point. What you are suggesting here is straight disrespect to everyones efforts, time, money and enjoyment. Because that you cant have what someone else has or you misssed something that could greatly help you to this day is not their but your fault and we do not deserve to suffer because of your loss. I myself have been playing for 7years and i missed both humania elites/faces and black dragon set/elite proc weapons because of my break but to this day i still see obtaining them as a goal and keep playing for it instead of asking for them to be brought back or game to be reset so i get another chance at it. I also spent thousands of plat to grind countless lvls and i dont agree on losing them.

If you are so concerned about so called "new players" "not being able to get anything" here are my suggestions for you. Instead of ruining the experience of vast majority and making them quit (just like what happens when supposedly discontinued stuff is brought back) and killing the game at one blow, you can proceed to do following:

1: Make a guild and accept new players into it and dedicate yourself into teaching them how the game/classes/merching works, organize small events for them to get some bonus gold to give them a boost, help them do runs and be their guide.
    2: Make a discord server for new players and follow the steps in number 1.
    3: Organize public events. If you are concerned about oldies stealing the loot, nothing stops you from dropping 100k-1m to a newbies pocket and make them happy.
    4: All of you who like the reset idea, get together and start from scratch together and help each other for runs. Looks like you can make a 5players party.

I see a lot of people pulling the "but but new players" card to relay their desires so please proceed with one of the suggestions if you are honestly worried about them.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to x-fun For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

And if your favorite items werent tradable? Then what?
    Quote Originally Posted by x-fun View Post
    First of all the game is alive to this day thanks to those who are dedicated to buying plat and supporting so that we can have new content and keep playing. Some spent thousands, some spent a little bit from time to time and they add up to a great amount. Thats only the money side of the things, everyone who has played and mostly veterans today who has been playing for 6-7-8 how many years have put countless hours of effort into their every single lvl and piece of gear. Doing their quests, farming their kills in pve or pvp, getting their gears, collecting their favourite or rare vanities and built their characters and their efforts can not be replaced by anything. I was more kind to respond about this topic before when it popped from time to time but truth must be spoken at some point. What you are suggesting here is straight disrespect to everyones efforts, time, money and enjoyment. Because that you cant have what someone else has or you misssed something that could greatly help you to this day is not their but your fault and we do not deserve to suffer because of your loss. I myself have been playing for 7years and i missed both humania elites/faces and black dragon set/elite proc weapons because of my break but to this day i still see obtaining them as a goal and keep playing for it instead of asking for them to be brought back or game to be reset so i get another chance at it. I also spent thousands of plat to grind countless lvls and i dont agree on losing them.

If you are so concerned about so called "new players" "not being able to get anything" here are my suggestions for you. Instead of ruining the experience of vast majority and making them quit (just like what happens when supposedly discontinued stuff is brought back) and killing the game at one blow, you can proceed to do following:

1: Make a guild and accept new players into it and dedicate yourself into teaching them how the game/classes/merching works, organize small events for them to get some bonus gold to give them a boost, help them do runs and be their guide.
    2: Make a discord server for new players and follow the steps in number 1.
    3: Organize public events. If you are concerned about oldies stealing the loot, nothing stops you from dropping 100k-1m to a newbies pocket and make them happy.
    4: All of you who like the reset idea, get together and start from scratch together and help each other for runs. Looks like you can make a 5players party.

I see a lot of people pulling the "but but new players" card to relay their desires so please proceed with one of the suggestions if you are honestly worried about them.
    I have no friends

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Guanek View Post
    And if your favorite items werent tradable? Then what?

I have no friends
    The only non tradable items are faces, honor shield, and i assume some of the tourney shields? (i never participated so correct me if im wrong) as i know. Honor was new and available as a prize for a good amount of time, tourneys are self explanatory they are supposed to be unique to winners and with faces i assume you would mean human faces. I myself am a huge fan of them too and i really wish i had a human bird face eventho it looks weird to some but that doesnt mean i should demand a reset because i cant use one face. Cinco was considering making faces a vanity slot, i dont know if the human ones will be tradable, or they will be at all but you get my point.

There are tons of mmos out there with years of history, they take massive amounts of grinding for both lvls and gears compared to PL and therefor the gap between a veteran and newbie is unexplainable but they dont go ahead and reset their data. Look at WoW, expansions come one after another, you can either pay with money or grind yourself to play for free and its doing well, Runescape just released a mobile version after god knows how many years and they still kept their old data for it aswell.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    258 Posts

This is a very interesting idea indeed.

There was also a suggestion on another thread to create a new server from scratch for those nostalgic.

Either was there are pro's and con's to this concept. It will split the player base.

I'm just loving that so many do love PL and really want the game to gain more of a player base with all these new ideas.

Keep them coming.

I would rather walk with a friend in the dark, than alone in the light.
    -Helen Keller

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

Helping others all the time thats not something that everybody wants to do. The devs can just create another server for PL not deleting everything in this PL. And even ghost who plays since the beginning wouldn't mind to start over again, i really think the most players would agree that The old PL should come back.
    Last edited by xzLegendszx; 09-10-2018 at 11:38 AM.

22.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #18
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,168 Posts

How do we keep from destroying the Pocket Legends player-base by dividing it with a duplicate game? You do care about this, right?

My suggestion to fix the problem would be to make "Old School Pocket Legends" a subscription based service (like $10 per month) that pays for its servers and provides a little profit for 'classic' or 'real' Pocket Legends.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

23. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Cinco For This Useful Post:

Tournament & Ladder Leader XghostzX's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,204 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    How do we keep from destroying the Pocket Legends player-base by dividing it with a duplicate game? You do care about this, right?

My suggestion to fix the problem would be to make "Old School Pocket Legends" a subscription based service (like $10 per month) that pays for its servers and provides a little profit for 'classic' or 'real' Pocket Legends.
    That would be sweet, actually.

Is that something you'd ever consider doing?
    Last edited by XghostzX; 09-10-2018 at 03:17 PM.

25. The Following User Says Thank You to XghostzX For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

Im broke...

Edit: Wait actually i changed my mind i have money.