Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

Default My thoughts on current state of Hydra

as u all can see rouges just go hydra whit each other or their gf/bf

in this place we have lot mage and war whit out pt and some of them go random

and there is 2 mage and 2 war normally that raid take 10min in this time rouge pt run 10-12 time

in this case there is 2 way fix that problem whit buffing ds / bs proc and war

in normal pt if u have 2 normal rouge u can run in 1min and 10 sec

no matter what that 2 other class is then

pls fix it give all suggestion on fixing pls maybe devs can do it easier
    Last edited by Justg; 09-11-2018 at 10:03 AM. Reason: line breaks are your friend!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    122 Posts

Wow going random is a disaster...

You didn't seem to care when it was the case with rogues in mauso.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Alwarez For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Alwarez View Post
    Wow going random is a disaster...

You didn't seem to care when it was the case with rogues in mauso.
    there was always place for rouge dude 1 war 2 mage was able to clear mus as 3/4 and 1 rouge could join my self always was going 2mage 1 war and 1 else . then dont say same way rouge never wasent useless even i pt 2 rouge and 1 war and 1 mage was cool
    even 4 rouge is fast run in mus pls think what are u say

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    288 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by alonehope View Post
    in this case there is 2 way fix that problem whit buffing ds / bs proc

lmao, these cheap mages again crying about outdated staffs

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by slaaayerrr View Post
    ok dont change staffs just buff us to dont need rouge there what is the way ?? except buff proc ?

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    288 Posts

ok dont change staffs just buff us to dont need rouge there what is the way ?? except buff proc ?
    when u create thread like this again, PLEASE, add screenshot of ur stats/gears + how much bossdmg u have
    Last edited by slaaayerrr; 09-11-2018 at 02:43 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    122 Posts

Op is probably one of these mages with ds, str build and expensive vanities:
    Name:  IMG_20180911_200120.jpg
Views: 1097
Size:  289.1 KB

Ofc rogues wont play with selfish peeps who use same weap since lvl46 cap

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Alwarez For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts

@alonehope...you are on my FL, you were often in my party for maus runs. So, let me ask you this...wth happened to all the millions you and other mages like you made there? All this whining about raids, especially hydra is utter nonsense. How about instead of mages making such threads daily, they use that time to get better geared.

My hydra party is often tank, mage and 2 rogues. We have no trouble killing hydra fast because those are good, skilled players who are geared as lvl71 players should be. No, a player does not have to be a billionaire or a rogue to be able to run raids, just use a bit of that gold you made in maus to get some decent gear and pets that work better there.

I sometimes get invited to hydra parties with mages who are using egg rings, lucky pet and other similar stuff. When I suggest some changes to make the runs faster, some just get rude and throw “we are not rich like you” in my face and make lame excuses. The result is me leaving their party, which is then followed by an apology from them with the reason “using this for gold loot”.

Rather obvious who is at fault here. Nobody wants someone in their team who is selfish like that and a total burden. That also includes rogues with bad stats, not just mages and tanks. I would rather run with a good tank and mage than 2 useless rogues.

Rogues spend a lot on gear because rogue items are always expensive. We don’t throw tantrums about it on forums and pester the devs nonstop. So I suggest mages do the same. Stop making pointless threads and go get geared up for hydra, then invite us rogues

11. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Noni For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    238 Posts

Yeah.... Gear and stats are the issue.....

Quote Originally Posted by Noni View Post
    @alonehope...you are on my FL, you were often in my party for maus runs. So, let me ask you this...wth happened to all the millions you and other mages like you made there? All this whining about raids, especially hydra is utter nonsense. How about instead of mages making such threads daily, they use that time to get better geared.

My hydra party is often tank, mage and 2 rogues. We have no trouble killing hydra fast because those are good, skilled players who are geared as lvl71 players should be. No, a player does not have to be a billionaire or a rogue to be able to run raids, just use a bit of that gold you made in maus to get some decent gear and pets that work better there.

I sometimes get invited to hydra parties with mages who are using egg rings, lucky pet and other similar stuff. When I suggest some changes to make the runs faster, some just get rude and throw “we are not rich like you” in my face and make lame excuses. The result is me leaving their party, which is then followed by an apology from them with the reason “using this for gold loot”.

Rather obvious who is at fault here. Nobody wants someone in their team who is selfish like that and a total burden. That also includes rogues with bad stats, not just mages and tanks. I would rather run with a good tank and mage than 2 useless rogues.

Rogues spend a lot on gear because rogue items are always expensive. We don’t throw tantrums about it on forums and pester the devs nonstop. So I suggest mages do the same. Stop making pointless threads and go get geared up for hydra, then invite us rogues
    Yeah... Gear and stats are the problem....

I say this because no one has yet to leave a Hydra map that i've ran (most of the time there is only 1 rogue, too)...... People are going to have to understand that when you are "incorrectly" built, you just become "extra weight" on the shoulders of the PT.... I've honestly tapped myself to death running maps with mages who want to walk around with outdated staffs and "warrior-like" stat builds just to "carry" them through maps (Partly why I mostly prefer solo, except during events)..... It's a REAL headache, which is why I always leave those maps that have PTs that consists of those "funny built" mages....... If you want to do a "me build", you are not going to experience a lot of "WE Time" (AKA, PT runs)......

Official Signature Of Dot Com Entertainment

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    527 Posts

Tbh I dont want to use the old staffs again and again. Just make the new mage weapons useful for raids.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to QuaseT For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    165 Posts

You do understand that they are having to change your stats on one specific map to stop the whining. When has that ever been done? Like, I've had my share of off times in AL but has this ever been done? Make a rogue if this map doesnt suit you, or work on your stats.

This is getting increasingly irritating.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    230 Posts

Just make a rogue for farming hydra that's what i did and i'm not useless anymore xD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Thewolfbull View Post
    Just make a rogue for farming hydra that's what i did and i'm not useless anymore xD
    i dont have that much time

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    288 Posts

have time for creating useless threads tho

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to slaaayerrr For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    230 Posts

It really doesn't take that long to level up now just buy an op xp awake set 100%+ and abbadon buy all the xp elixes that can stack lvl 1-50 takes like 2-3 hours if you know what to do. then just spend 1 hour a day doing daily quests and you will be max level in no time at all.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Thewolfbull View Post
    It really doesn't take that long to level up now just buy an op xp awake set 100%+ and abbadon buy all the xp elixes that can stack lvl 1-50 takes like 2-3 hours if you know what to do. then just spend 1 hour a day doing daily quests and you will be max level in no time at all.
    whit what money ? that 60 mil scammed ? i was have 16%ring 15%amult 12%belt and others on those item too SO WHAT NOW ? WHAT SHOULD SOME ONE LIKE ME DO TELL ME ONLY FARMING WHIT MY MAX CLASS WILL HELP AND HERE U GO

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    288 Posts

whit what money ? that 60 mil scammed ? i was have 16%ring 15%amult 12%belt and others on those item too SO WHAT NOW ? WHAT SHOULD SOME ONE LIKE ME DO TELL ME ONLY FARMING WHIT MY MAX CLASS WILL HELP AND HERE U GO
    if here all so bad for u and u havent time for AL, maybe u need find another game?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    165 Posts

Wow, id suggest not getting so emotionally invested in a game. Also, if you got scammed, the fault is soley on yourself.

Like mentioned it doesnt take that long to level if you put in the effort. If people would actually have been lvling up the desired character since all this about hydra started, they would be lv 71(exceptions apply..).

I just ran about 10-15 hydra runs. Only once did i have some1 leave(Rouge that seen 2war i guess). I suggest everyone that needs damage run heroic little bear and a damage elixir(should always have damage elixir..).

If people really need a fairly nice rogue to run with add my ign... Ill do some runs with y'all..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Noni View Post

You let me use gl tho! #nonicarry

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    590 Posts

Undergeared and overdressed is def a problem. I run randomly, checked a mage who was using SS in Hydra. His stats were so weak, he must have had a noxious set on. Its a single room map. What tf ya need a ss for? Lvl 71 pinks are practically free in cs.
    I’m rubber and you’re glue, what bounces off me, sticks on you..
    Stop assuming my posts are emotional. I don’t care that much.