Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: My thoughts on current state of Hydra

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    91 Posts

Stories about Mage and Rogue while War sitting at the tavern drinking beers 🍻

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by oca View Post
    As a mage I want to share my opinion same as those mages are there sharing them.
    Whe mauso came all of the mages were happy because they were being useful and all of the rogues were there discussing about 'how useless rogues are", mages farmed a lot and rogues were there fighting for a buff or for something to help them.
    And then this season came and we thought that were a "mage season" again, but then bs got nerf and ds too, rogues are happy because they came useful and then mages came useless, in forum we were/are asking for something to help or something that'd help us as the rogues did (op rogues did it in forum last season), rogues started to act like "we were useless last season", "we dind't have a pt last season", but they were there fighting for something, that's our time, we're there asking for something.
    I agree with Qua when he says "we dont get (m)any invites for parties" and when he sad that he don't want to use the old staffs again and again, I don't want that either. Yesterday I was reading threads and saw someone saying about the buff thing that includes at least one war, one mage n a rogue in room, I liked it a lot because was a good idea and we all will have a balanced game again, please if you're a rogue you know that u fought for something as we are so don't say to us "shut up' or "create a rogue".
    PS: This is for wars too, because some of my friends created a rogue too.
    Even if rogues complained nothing has been changed for very long time right? I am more than happy to run with mages with mire set. You mages that have trouble finding parties even with good gear either have very greedy friends that count every second as gold or you're simply being treated the same way you've been treating rogues during maus era.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Running hydra become very frustrating. Even with legendary gears a rog can deal a superhigh damage using the aimed shot. Let me explain:
    Aim shot 2 sec cool down
    Lightning bolt 3 sec cool down
    And not only this aimed shot do x3 damage of a lightning bolt.
    To get an example in 24 seconds a rog deal x4.5 times the damage of a mage. That's why a 5k damage mage deal less damage than a 2.5k dmg rog.
    So let's make fair for all give to a maxed mage the speed of a maxed rog. For tanks that boss is a really big problem because no one want to run with them. Maybe add a sistem based on classes my idea is the following one:
    Add an obelisk in middle of map obelisk will be of 3 possible colors and change color each 20 seconds at random:
    Red, tanks get 200% damage increase other class have 200% damage reduction
    Blue mage have 150% damage increase other class have 200% damage reduction
    Green rogs have 100% damage increase other class have 200% damage reduction.
    Color will change randomly when hidra wake up from be vulnerable (get enraged).
    Sorry for English I hope u guys tell me if I do some mistake and if idea should be good.
    No drama of 20 second 4 party rog runners pls.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    265 Posts

I honestly think a solution to this problem could potentially be to simply increase the difficulty of the hydra and the amount of damge it deals. This raid is supposedly supposed to be the hardest content material in AL, and its being completed in under 30 seconds. Something to me doesnt seem to match up. If the damage delt by the hydra was increased by large enough an extent, warriors would be needed in a map to help protect the rogues.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts

@flexible, exactly. I am ok with gold loot gear, ok with people switching to more gold loot items at end, ok with running with all classes, ok with cheap pets as long as they are suitable for that map, ok with being the main dmg dealer so people can make more gold during runs, ok with using the best pets in-game to make the runs easier for the party...

In short, I am not fussy as long as a player is not being a total burden on the rest. If someone is making runs harder for the party and making them waste time and gold while he/she himself is there with 5-6k hp, 800 dmg using deary ring( because it has gold loot on it) and with a tankton having lucky slotted in it...my high heels say hello to that person’s behind fast.

To all those supporting such useless threads, I have always been a rogue and stayed a rogue when mausoleum was launched. Never had any problem getting invites, the OP invited me for maus runs and I invited him too, often. So once again...quit whining and get better geared.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Noni For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

Mire helm and vest are so cheap now and with prices of lvl71 arcan stuff coming down too since there's lots of it and not much in demand. if not lvl71 legendary items which is dirt cheap too. I don't see why ppl still need to use outdated items, maybe because ppl had spent millions in the first place to get these items to part with it ? Anyway with good skill respec and pet aa example, shadowlurk aa to help boost party crit damage at the right timing of hydra is still decent timing, even with 3 warrs and 1 rogue. For my playing style when I see 3 warr I usually switch to all attack skills cuz there will at least be 1 warr with horn of renew.

2 cents worth

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    136 Posts

I think some people should learn to have more respect to others opinion. If something is useless to you, don't read, don't comment, if you think is that useless why keep " wasting" your time?
    Also as someone already explained a bit, not everything is a about 'get a better gear', cuz existing op geared mages complaining too.
    And thanks God I'm free to support anything I want ( if isn't illegal or against TOS). I'll give the mages my support again.
    #bluelivesmatter in the Rogue legends, ops Arcane legends*
    #peace

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mhysaa For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts

It is a public forum, anyone can post their views on whatever discussion they choose to participate in. Another mage complained about hydra, instead of adapting to new raid mechanics and gearing up for 71. Some will show support to such threads, some will oppose and call such complaining “useless”.

I can name some skilled mages here, those who know what to do in 71 raids. Instead of sitting here whining on forums or just merching in towns all day, they made some changes to their gear, skill builds and pets and are regularly invited to hydra runs.

Devs have done enough fixes to hydra to please everyone. Let them work on something else now. Players always have the option to go back to maus to get rich, if they don’t want to make any changes for 71 raids themselves ^_^

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Noni For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Noni View Post
    @flexible, exactly. I am ok with gold loot gear, ok with people switching to more gold loot items at end, ok with running with all classes, ok with cheap pets as long as they are suitable for that map, ok with being the main dmg dealer so people can make more gold during runs, ok with using the best pets in-game to make the runs easier for the party...

In short, I am not fussy as long as a player is not being a total burden on the rest. If someone is making runs harder for the party and making them waste time and gold while he/she himself is there with 5-6k hp, 800 dmg using deary ring( because it has gold loot on it) and with a tankton having lucky slotted in it...my high heels say hello to that person’s behind fast.

To all those supporting such useless threads, I have always been a rogue and stayed a rogue when mausoleum was launched. Never had any problem getting invites, the OP invited me for maus runs and I invited him too, often. So once again...quit whining and get better geared.
    Why are you commenting about mages when you have never even played one? Try starting a mage, max or decent gear it and see how many invites you get.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by matthew (flash) View Post
    +1 buff mage and tank , nerf rogue they are nabs and uselessssssssssssssss
    non class is not useless we just need balanced

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts

@thegoodsir... what makes you think I have never played mage? Lol. I have both tank and mage alts. Rogue is my main and will always stay that way.

I am not like those people who don’t own a particular pet or item or clueless about the topic, but are the first ones to comment on threads. If you need some screenshots of good mages who are regularly invited to 71 raids, let me know.

Still don’t understand why some of you think the rest of us need your permission to post on a public forum.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    165 Posts

Im not as picky as some people i guess cause 3k damg for a mage in my pt is a good thing, not bad(mostly do randoms, and i do not seek out rogue only pts). Ill even stay if two wars 1 mage and I (Rogue).

It does get a little frustrating when people are undergeared as kill times can go into 1m+ but i do not discriminate by checking everyones stats at the start of maps. That part frusterates me and i will say it is rogues that mostly do it(then tend to leave if its not "up to par").

Displace characters on a rotation starting with rogues( boss skill that will basically prevent 4pt rogues,), so if 4 rogues try to run it, it would be impossible. By displace i of course mean start a continuous process of negating one character class at a time that cannot be broken with any pet aa or skill. Does that make sense y'all? Im a tired atm so maybe someone can refine this or something.

This was one of my posts from a previous thread that is questioning this exact thing. Suggest bumping threads instead of reading whats on page one of GD and making repetitive threads.

Not sure how hard it would be to implement, but it seems like it could help(although i think the community needs to be more understanding and aware of how to act to others and what to focus on in game).

Or..?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    231 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by alonehope View Post
    i dont have that much time
    It really doesn't take that long to level up now just buy an op xp awake set 100%+ and abbadon buy all the xp elixes that can stack lvl 1-50 takes like 2-3 hours if you know what to do. then just spend 1 hour a day doing daily quests and you will be max level in no time at all.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

I do not see the point why anybody would dislike a buff to mages and tanks on hydra. doesnt that help everybody?

I myself bought a mire set 3/6 and using the arc ring/pend. so my stats as a mage are pretty decent.
    On hydra my lightning strike does up to 220k dmg.
    still i do not get many invites at all and i'm kind of frustrated when i see rogs with cheap gear out dmg me.

As for now I'm hoping for a double xp event to max my rog. Even tho i dont think this should be the solution, I'm just getting too frustrated on my mage.

so please sts consider some kind of buff, esp for tanks since they have even more troubles.

-Loli

edit:

everyone complaining about mages using ds, it is still better for the boss when he is stunned than my max dmg set.
    I dont like it but thats how it is.
    Last edited by Lolifee; 09-12-2018 at 02:23 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    190 Posts

It is good time to lvl up your rogue (even newly created) with upcoming xp week. "Make rogue, be happy."
    Last edited by Marosok; 09-12-2018 at 02:48 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Thewolfbull View Post
    It really doesn't take that long to level up now just buy an op xp awake set 100%+ and abbadon buy all the xp elixes that can stack lvl 1-50 takes like 2-3 hours if you know what to do. then just spend 1 hour a day doing daily quests and you will be max level in no time at all.
    whit what money ? that 60 mil scammed ? i was have 16%ring 15%amult 12%belt and others on those item too SO WHAT NOW ? WHAT SHOULD SOME ONE LIKE ME DO TELL ME ONLY FARMING WHIT MY MAX CLASS WILL HELP AND HERE U GO

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    288 Posts

whit what money ? that 60 mil scammed ? i was have 16%ring 15%amult 12%belt and others on those item too SO WHAT NOW ? WHAT SHOULD SOME ONE LIKE ME DO TELL ME ONLY FARMING WHIT MY MAX CLASS WILL HELP AND HERE U GO
    if here all so bad for u and u havent time for AL, maybe u need find another game?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    165 Posts

Wow, id suggest not getting so emotionally invested in a game. Also, if you got scammed, the fault is soley on yourself.

Like mentioned it doesnt take that long to level if you put in the effort. If people would actually have been lvling up the desired character since all this about hydra started, they would be lv 71(exceptions apply..).

I just ran about 10-15 hydra runs. Only once did i have some1 leave(Rouge that seen 2war i guess). I suggest everyone that needs damage run heroic little bear and a damage elixir(should always have damage elixir..).

If people really need a fairly nice rogue to run with add my ign... Ill do some runs with y'all..

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Noni View Post
    @thegoodsir... what makes you think I have never played mage? Lol. I have both tank and mage alts. Rogue is my main and will always stay that way.

I am not like those people who don’t own a particular pet or item or clueless about the topic, but are the first ones to comment on threads. If you need some screenshots of good mages who are regularly invited to 71 raids, let me know.

Still don’t understand why some of you think the rest of us need your permission to post on a public forum.
    I would very much enjoy a screen shot of your mage you run raids with.
    Last edited by Thegoodsir; 09-12-2018 at 04:17 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    284 Posts

The hydra is fine.

The whole point of the rogue class is to be the glass cannon, that's why you have a choice of 3 classes and not only one.