A timed run done with 2 ppl
    Name:  20180912183510.jpg
Views: 297
Size:  80.1 KB

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts

@thegoodsir... that’s me in that ss and one of my mage friend I often run with. We just did a few duo runs and I took that ss but was having trouble posting it.

We both used speed set, gold loot on gear, he uses dragon staff for both raid maps and as you can clearly see in that ss, I was using chester for gold loot. No buffs were used. Just a casual run and that is how long it takes on average. Can be even shorter.

How easier do you guys want it to be? 15 secs runs on average? This is the highest level elite raid map, for God’s sake.

Seems to me, most mages who are whining here just need to learn to be better mages. Time to move on from maus and adapt to hydra.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kjeldran View Post
    A timed run done with 2 ppl
    Name:  20180912183510.jpg
Views: 297
Size:  80.1 KB
    that is what i say exactly see? sis u have nice state and u are solo rouge and smg is mage whit ds and u did in 1min and 20 sec but why always rouges all going in 1 party ? they cant beat skyxe and his team record pls accept it he have 9k damage and 13 k dps so just go every rouge in 1 pt or at last 2 (if first rouge dont have good state) and that wil be fine but still all rouges going to gethere for 30 or at last 40 sec faster . im done here u all get what i mean so just stop be selfish and pt every one (all classes) even warrior can help whit heal like nekro or glow shield so this is the point : play together (all class)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Noni View Post
    @thegoodsir... that’s me in that ss and one of my mage friend I often run with. We just did a few duo runs and I took that ss but was having trouble posting it.

We both used speed set, gold loot on gear, he uses dragon staff for both raid maps and as you can clearly see in that ss, I was using chester for gold loot. No buffs were used. Just a casual run and that is how long it takes on average. Can be even shorter.

How easier do you guys want it to be? 15 secs runs on average? This is the highest level elite raid map, for God’s sake.

Seems to me, most mages who are whining here just need to learn to be better mages. Time to move on from maus and adapt to hydra.
    u understand me and u accept its normal run on 1:20-1:30 but all rouge going together for avenger 50sec this is selfish and ty u to understand what i mean exactly im going to work rn and will run hole next 2 day i have lot free time there i will be happy u join me i have 2 bbf 1 good rouge and me and my other mage friend bb sis

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    190 Posts

I am sure, that person wanted see your mage, not rogue in action. It is sure, that at least 1 rogue (op/avg/weak) will speed up map even in 2 players team, doesn´t matter, what pets they both use, rogue is reason of good time. Since hydra is always same, people learn her attack within 2 runs, you can solo her as rogue for best time, mage for 2nd best time, as war dont try it. Let´s see your mage in action with 3 wars or 2 wars/1 mage or 3 mages and i bet, you won´t make 1:20 time. No offense, but once you will try other 2 classes on map without a single rogue, you will understand. I am becoming fan of rogue class, important and strong.
    Last edited by Marosok; 09-12-2018 at 06:03 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Marosok View Post
    I am sure, that person wanted see your mage, not rogue in auction. It is sure, that at least 1 rogue (op/avg/weak) will speed up map even in 2 players team, doesn´t matter, what pets they both use, rogue is reason of good time. Since hydra is always same, people learn her attack within 2 runs, you can solo her. Let´s see your mage in action with 3 wars or 2 wars/1 mage or 3 mages and i bet, you won´t make 1:20 time. No offense, but once you will try other 2 classes on map without a single rogue, you will understand. I am becoming fan of rogue class, important and strong.
    bro u can understand our post or u dont want idk i dident say rouge is slow other better rouge is fast but 1rouge have only 10 sec different whit 2 rouge and 2 have more 10 sec that mean even whit 1 rouge all will be fine THIS IS SELFISH TO RUN HOLE HYDRA WHIT 4 ROUGE AND LET ALL PT ALONE WHIT FULL OF MAGE AND WAR THIS IS SELFISH done

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

You misunderstand, your own personal mage that you play, not one of your friends. You claimed to have a mage alt, lets see it

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    190 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by alonehope View Post
    bro u can understand our post or u dont want idk i dident say rouge is slow other better rouge is fast but 1rouge have only 10 sec different whit 2 rouge and 2 have more 10 sec that mean even whit 1 rouge all will be fine THIS IS SELFISH TO RUN HOLE HYDRA WHIT 4 ROUGE AND LET ALL PT ALONE WHIT FULL OF MAGE AND WAR THIS IS SELFISH done
    I do understand your point of view. Good idea is to make all 3 classes for each end game player, so nobody will complain. Is this hard for end game player? I am lvling up my rogue only from daily quests, and on Sunday ill be lvl 71 (1 week of lvling). It will only take 1 hour/day to do all daily quests.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    165 Posts

Deleted...its Beating a dead horse by now....

Add me and ill do runs with y'all..
    Last edited by PostNoob; 09-12-2018 at 06:42 AM. Reason: Nvm

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    527 Posts

For sure not every rog but got a few of those (most dont even reply). I have 4.9k dmg 1660 int.

Name:  Download (31).png
Views: 280
Size:  81.7 KB

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to QuaseT For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

OK this is too much.. I personally played mage during maus era,why? Mage with 10 m gear was more useful than rogue with 30 m gear. Now rogue became what mage was for the longest ( yes I repeated myself ) and everyone became so dramatic! I wouldn't mind tanks getting some op buff, mages on other hand had their time its time to wipe tears and move on.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to flexible For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    527 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by flexible View Post
    OK this is too much.. I personally played mage during maus era,why? Mage with 10 m gear was more useful than rogue with 30 m gear. Now rogue became what mage was for the longest ( yes I repeated myself ) and everyone became so dramatic! I wouldn't mind tanks getting some op buff, mages on other hand had their time its time to wipe tears and move on.
    In maus u played 2 mage, 1 war and 1 rog, that was the standard for everybody i have played with. So every class was needed.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by QuaseT View Post
    In maus u played 2 mage, 1 war and 1 rog, that was the standard for everybody i have played with. So every class was needed.
    Fake news,for what exactly was rogue needed? Mobs? No rogue could match average mage with flame/immo staff. For boss? No rogue could match average mage with ds. Try again.
    Last edited by flexible; 09-12-2018 at 08:09 AM.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to flexible For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    527 Posts

Fake news,for what exactly was rogue needed? Mobs? No rogue could match average mage with flame/immo staff. For boss? No rogue could match average mage with ds. Try again.
    Rogues played drag dags to stun and wars tb to pull. That are no news at all btw.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    50 Posts

For sure not every rog but got a few of those (most dont even reply). I have 4.9k dmg 1660 int.

I hope you are filling your ignolist with guys like him. 😊

IGN: HARTHOLZWURM; Endgamemage
    Weeeeew, i am a cool one ;-)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Rogues played drag dags to stun and wars tb to pull. That are no news at all btw.
    By the time drag proc happens smurf leave corpses behind with their broken procs don't be silly only curse could kill you and glow/tank were for that who needs stun when you can melt pile of mobs within seconds.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    231 Posts

Rogue was good for killing select mobs like giants/curse mages fast and for mini bosses but you are right about mage not needing max gear rogues did need very good gear to beat a mage. Rogues were not useless in mauso if they were actually good rogues with good gear it was more to do with mage being alot cheaper to use in mauso. And now rogue is the cheapest to run hydra and still do well I don't expect a change for this anytime soon,it's same as when arena was the best place to farm and rogues were best by far to use and it was like that for a year without any changes

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    122 Posts

Not rogues' fault you made greedy friends.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Alwarez View Post
    Not rogues' fault you made greedy friends.

but it does prove that mages/tanks are not needed..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    122 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Lolifee View Post
    but it does prove that mages/tanks are not needed..
    But it shows who your real friends are.