Thread: Craft our own vanity but keep level requirements and more stuff to spend plat on

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts

Default Craft our own vanity but keep level requirements and more stuff to spend plat on

I’ll like to be able to buy something from plat stuff that allow us to change our items into vanity but keep level requirements. For example thunder hammer level 20 is able to change into a level 20 requirement thunder hammer maybe making a tradable version plat and a non tradable for gold. So that we can have even more creativity when we’re choosing our looks. Also can we get some of the old vanity in the shop and towns removed and replace. And maybe even a lot more new face to buy In the mirror.

Would like more stuff to spend plat on

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk and maybe we can have a way to modify or vanity items but not a random system well unless it’s usable for gold. I was thinking we could just buy the enchantments for a fix price. Or we could add effects to our vanity items giving us effect like A blue aura/glow etc
    Last edited by Hjable; 09-12-2018 at 01:15 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

I don't think this will be implemented, maybe STS just could make some vanity based on current cool items, and make it available on next event drops.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    258 Posts

I love the idea of customising the gear you currently have into a vanity. My good friend had a similar idea and we discussed it.

As much as its a wonderful concept the execution itself will be a huge task for Cinco to implement. All the different items will have to be created into a vanity, the possibilities are endless. Or will only some chosen items will be the option to craft?

Perhaps be more specific, which items you would like to turn into a vanity and suggest it on Cinco's thread for next event vanity rewards?

https://www.spacetimestudios.com/sho...Items-Official
    Last edited by Fwend; 09-25-2018 at 09:36 PM.

I would rather walk with a friend in the dark, than alone in the light.
    -Helen Keller