Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Bank Bot return?

  1. #1
    Forum Adept Nofox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    My house.
    Posts
    380
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    98
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    56
    Thanked in
    52 Posts

    Default Bank Bot return?

    With the inclusion of the +gold loot% when will the bank bot be returning? For the yesterday's war event, the general population of SL farmed about 40m max.

    With the maximum amount of credits being 1 billion, wouldn't the bank bot be more appropriate instead of that gold event at the end of the "Yesterday's War" event?
    IGN(Sl): Nofux- L51 engineer Zerofux- L50 operative
    IGN(FMJ): Nofux, Goku

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Nofox For This Useful Post:


  3. #2
    Forum Adept Anireuca's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Netflix
    Posts
    451
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    83
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    68
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nofox View Post
    With the inclusion of the +gold loot% when will the bank bot be returning? For the yesterday's war event, the general population of SL farmed about 40m max.

    With the maximum amount of credits being 1 billion, wouldn't the bank bot be more appropriate instead of that gold event at the end of the "Yesterday's War" event?
    Bank.bot should not return, at least not yet.
    Prices are stabilizing which is good for the game economy.
    If you help a friend in need, he won't forget it, the next time he's in trouble ....

  4. #3
    Forum Adept Nofox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    My house.
    Posts
    380
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    98
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    56
    Thanked in
    52 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Anireuca View Post
    Bank.bot should not return, at least not yet.
    Prices are stabilizing which is good for the game economy.
    wym by prices are stabilizing? You haven't looked in auction years because the prices people put in there stay in for 3 days and then it gets expired. There is/was a scorn breather in auc for about 35m. Idk how no one bought it yet besides the fact that no many people has that amount.
    IGN(Sl): Nofux- L51 engineer Zerofux- L50 operative
    IGN(FMJ): Nofux, Goku

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to Nofox For This Useful Post:


  6. #4
    Forum Adept Anireuca's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Netflix
    Posts
    451
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    83
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    68
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

    Default Bank Bot return?

    Quote Originally Posted by Nofox View Post
    wym by prices are stabilizing? You haven't looked in auction years because the prices people put in there stay in for 3 days and then it gets expired. There is/was a scorn breather in auc for about 35m. Idk how no one bought it yet besides the fact that no many people has that amount.
    Thats exactly what i mean, people not buying it will make it more affordable after, people wont list it 35m anymore but less, think about it.
    If you help a friend in need, he won't forget it, the next time he's in trouble ....

  7. #5
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    65
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    24
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

    Default

    I agree. Prices will stabilize. This event is perfect amount. 35m scorn wonít be posted at 35m again iff it didnít sell. I thought about buying that myself at 35 tho. Those vans are harder to get cause few people wanna put time into low lvl farming. Whiiich is why Iím stoked for speed pet!!!! Woot woot keep updating this dead game!

    -Davis

Similar Threads

  1. Debate : Resource bank \ alliance bank needed!!!!!
    By Ulas Singh in forum BC - General Discussion
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-26-2014, 10:16 AM
  2. bank full with 4 items bank says i got 5
    By xfrzen in forum DL Technical Issues and Bugs
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-30-2012, 07:29 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •