Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: 2018-09-13 Content Update (258700)

1.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #1
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    409 Posts

Default 2018-09-13 Content Update (258700)

+ The Blood Forge Factory event returns this weekend!
    + Event is scheduled to start at 12am on Friday the 14th and run 'til 11:59pm on Sunday the 17th.
    + Blood Forge Factory Event this weekend! Defeat the Hunters to score points.
    + Get the new Level 46 Elder Relic Gems, and the Inferno and Dynamo vanity pets.
    + New Elixir! The Insta-Loot item elixir puts looted items directly in your inventory.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to TzatOps For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    90 Posts

When your auto loot suggestion comes true but you see you gotta spend 10 plat.... nice nice lol

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Adamizsilly For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    37 Posts

Default moon shadow skull fx disabled?

Quote Originally Posted by TzatOps View Post
    + Event is scheduled to start at 12am on Friday the 14th and run 'til 11:59pm on Sunday the 17th.
    + Get the new Level 46 Elder Relic Gems, and the Inferno and Dynamo vanity pets.
    + New Elixir! The Insta-Loot item elixir puts looted items directly in your inventory.
    uhh this turned off the skulls for our skull pet can u please fix?

6.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #4
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,159 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Lastgoodbyes View Post
    uhh this turned off the skulls for our skull pet can u please fix?
    I’ll take a look. Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    37 Posts

Thank You for checking

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    412 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    I’ll take a look. Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    no skulls? where they go!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J727AZ using Tapatalk
    Using Tapatalk

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Mezderak For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

Tapatalk is not letting me log into forums for some odd reason. I wanted to request a gold option for the loot elixir if possible. Cause a lot of us dont have platinum .

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Will the gems have some kind of procs or effects or are they gonna be set items, when all equiped special aura and bonus triggers?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Eriel Delgado View Post
    Will the gems have some kind of procs or effects or are they gonna be set items, when all equiped special aura and bonus triggers?
    I found this on a eos post for the gems , figured they give us all pics tbh ;/

Sent from my LGL158VL using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,047 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TzatOps View Post
    Thank you for the event. But Insta-Loot elixirs and auto use blood packs... have you all considered how easy you all are making it for people to auto play dl with scripts? >_<

Before you added the auto blood packs usage, you would sometimes see people dead in old town for hours. They were dead in old town cuz a script kitty had them on auto and they didn’t trigger the blood pack usage right in the script and they died...no user was physically there to click revive so they just laid there for hours at a time. Once you added auto blood packs, you see people in old town or the hospital just stuck in a corner or a wall...attacking nothing...because it is on auto and the script got off.

Old town provides area of endless play...no check for max inventory exceeded...excellent target for script kitty.
    Now they don’t even have to worry about triggering the blood packs usage cuz you do that for them.
    And now you even help provide a way to make sure they don’t loose out on any loot that gets dropped.

If you are going to make it this easy for cheaters, might as well throw in an auto play option for the rest of us.
    Last edited by doomdoomdoom; 09-13-2018 at 02:12 PM.

DL IGNs: doomdoom, doomdoomdoom, littledoom, tinydoom
    Guild Master of Satan's Cheerleaders

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to doomdoomdoom For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    37 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by doomdoomdoom View Post
    Thank you for the event. But Insta-Loot elixirs and auto use blood packs... have you all considered how easy you all are making it for people to auto play dl with scripts? >_<

Before you added the auto blood packs usage, you would sometimes see people dead in old town for hours. They were dead in old town cuz a script kitty had them on auto and they didn’t trigger the blood pack usage right in the script and they died...no user was physically there to click revive so they just laid there for hours at a time. Once you added auto blood packs, you see people in old town or the hospital just stuck in a corner or a wall...attacking nothing...because it is on auto and the script got off.

Old town provides area of endless play...no check for max inventory exceeded...excellent target for script kitty.
    Now they don’t even have to worry about triggering the blood packs usage cuz you do that for them.
    And now you even help provide a way to make sure they don’t loose out on any loot that gets dropped.

If you are going to make it this easy for cheaters, might as well throw in an auto play option for the rest of us.
    Cheaters will cheat no matter what, and what is so bad about cheating on old town anyway

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

What is the recommended level to do the event?

Sent from my LM-X210(G) using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    141 Posts

I really wish we could get access to event stuff once we hit a tier and its our choice if we want to keep doing event to get a higher tier with better discounts . Many people have already reached gold and it sucks to have to wait till monday to get items. Some of us have no patience 😁😁

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tinkerbelldoll For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,047 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Tinkerbelldoll View Post
    I really wish we could get access to event stuff once we hit a tier and its our choice if we want to keep doing event to get a higher tier with better discounts . Many people have already reached gold and it sucks to have to wait till monday to get items. Some of us have no patience ����
    I personally like that the prizes become available to all at the same time. While some have already reached gold...others have been at work or school and just starting their weekend. Not to mention the event started late night in USA but during day in other countries. As cinco said before, prizes available as you reach tier would be a huge advantage to some merchants.

But I would like it if once event begins, we could see the prizes with stats and what the cost would be for the different tiers.

DL IGNs: doomdoom, doomdoomdoom, littledoom, tinydoom
    Guild Master of Satan's Cheerleaders

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to doomdoomdoom For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    37 Posts

I personally like that the prizes become available to all at the same time. While some have already reached gold...others have been at work or school and just starting their weekend. Not to mention the event started late night in USA but during day in other countries. As cinco said before, prizes available as you reach tier would be a huge advantage to some merchants.

But I would like it if once event begins, we could see the prizes with stats and what the cost would be for the different tiers.
    Yes I agree,but i do feel gold tier needs to be more challenging so that only a small percentage of people get it. And on another hand people that are inpatient should learn patience and not want instant gratification

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Russel99 For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Russel99 View Post
    Yes I agree,but i do feel gold tier needs to be more challenging so that only a small percentage of people get it. And on another hand people that are inpatient should learn patience and not want instant gratification
    Actually gold tier is challenging for a lots of people already. especially people who dont have much time to get on and get their points in making it harder would make it less fun for a lot of people .-.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Mellowedout For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    37 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mellowedout View Post
    Actually gold tier is challenging for a lots of people already. especially people who dont have much time to get on and get their points in making it harder would make it less fun for a lot of people .-.

I disagree because you can get gold tier in 3 hours, in just three hours. That mean your done with the event in 3 hours that's not how events are supposed to be especially since getting over gold tier gives no benefits what so ever, so after u get gold tier what do you do then lol.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

I didnt get gold tier in 3 hours. Mine took longer, between everyone getting on dl, the ping shooting up and down, the ping just cutting off completely, and having a very bad Wi-Fi connection, it took me way longer than I would of hoped. I think it should just stay the same level of toughness . Maybe offer a different alternative thats a bit harder or something for the the ones who actually can get it done in 3 hours? Idk.
    Quote Originally Posted by Russel99 View Post
    I disagree because you can get gold tier in 3 hours, in just three hours. That mean your done with the event in 3 hours that's not how events are supposed to be especially since getting over gold tier gives no benefits what so ever, so after u get gold tier what do you do then lol.

27. The Following User Says Thank You to Mellowedout For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mellowedout View Post
    I didnt get gold tier in 3 hours. Mine took longer, between everyone getting on dl, the ping shooting up and down, the ping just cutting off completely, and having a very bad Wi-Fi connection, it took me way longer than I would of hoped. I think it should just stay the same level of toughness . Maybe offer a different alternative thats a bit harder or something for the the ones who actually can get it done in 3 hours? Idk.

I have to agree with mellow, not everyone can do it as fast. Be it level of skill or quality if wifi, ect.
    In game name: Xzandra - level 46

29. The Following User Says Thank You to Death Angel S-300 For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    412 Posts

wait it says 11:59 pm Sunday the 17th that's a mistake cause the 17th is Monday you mean the 16th it ends.... is this a mistake??

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J727AZ using Tapatalk
    Using Tapatalk

31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mezderak For This Useful Post: