Thread: Exp HELP!!!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Exclamation Exp HELP!!!!

i have a question about experience. starting from today, if i play one hour everyday and use 3x enhacer for the whole hour, is it possible to cap before the next update?

ELITE
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    143 Posts

Too many variables to list, but a few questions need to be answered first. What level are you is first. Second, do you belong to a guild that can support you? Finally, a question you cannot answer is: when will the next update be? I would like to imagine that it's possible, but there is really no way to tell at this point. If you're going to go for it then you should be all in or not try at all.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

thanx for your reply xD im a level 35 in vengeance and i heard that it is gonna be in december on the 14th... the date was what i heard from alot of people

ELITE
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    143 Posts

It's only one level so I'd like to think so, I plan on playing about that much and without elixirs and think I have a shot. I don't really mind if I don't make it so I'm not going all out. I do know that once you invest more time and money into the goal, you'll be more upset if you fall short. Try to keep informed of the release date and make a genuine run at the finish line by doing all you can. If you belong to a guild that can support you then you have a better shot, I would suggest joining one if not but don't rush into a choice.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Gluttony For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Thanx gluttony xD your post are quite helpful. i think im just gonna boost to the level cap on the next update cuz i dont think i have enough time. but ill be on runs atleast trying so if you ever catch me in game my ign's are Reirei and Sakuraninja.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

Anything is possible if you put your mind to it...=)

Rodvik - 40 Engineer - Guy on the Couch in Infinite Union
    Fouroneone - Pay It Forward

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by XxReiReixX View Post
    Thanx gluttony xD your post are quite helpful. i think im just gonna boost to the level cap on the next update cuz i dont think i have enough time. but ill be on runs atleast trying so if you ever catch me in game my ign's are Reirei and Sakuraninja.
    It would take approximately 9-12 hours with the 3x enhancer. You could do it, but you'd have to run hardcore, nonstop, with a full party. Hard to find without guild support. Besides, the only reason to do it is to get the vanity helmet and I'm dunno if you want that or not.