Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: All Mages and Warriors

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts

I’m not sure you noticed or not but all gear is hard to find and very expensive, just take a look at mire belts...simple solution would be make the gear a little easier to loot so there is more abundance of these items in game. Just know rogue is not the only class having trouble is all I mean.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    366 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Rauitri View Post
    Like what have others are trying to say, a very greedy selfish mercher. You brag about your millions and billions of gold in screenshots, later on crying about the increase of prices on gears. "

Sent from my SM-A800F using Tapatalk
    I have worked very hard for my gold and I dont see any problem sharing my success.
    If you dont like my threads and opinions, feel free to block and dont read. I dont need your salty remarks.

Thanks

P.s. I say this for the sake of all classes; If i was truly greedy and selfish then I would not have bothered to make this thread and use the millions I have to get what I want. This is for sts to see the issues with classes and problems people are facing in-game; I am just sharing my personal experience which many people relate to.
    Last edited by Azerothraven; 09-17-2018 at 10:49 AM.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    78 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Azerothraven View Post
    I have worked very hard for my gold and I dont see any problem sharing my success.
    If you dont like my threads and opinions, feel free to block and dont read. I dont need your salty remarks.

Thanks

P.s. I say this for the sake of all classes; If i was truly greedy and selfish then I would not have bothered to make this thread and use the millions I have to get what I want. This is for sts to see the issues with classes and problems people are facing in-game; I am just sharing my personal experience which many people relate to.
    Sharing "success" does not equal to showing off, you even stated "If I was to show off, I'll use this screenshot" with arrows etc... sure you're rich, but then, if you weren't greedy and selfish, then you shouldn't cry over items that you can clearly afford, you chose not to because your mindset is that you might lose or equal your profits if you chose to re-sell.

The thing with you merchers is that you always want to buy for a cheaper price, if you struggle not to find one, you make these selfish threads that you're indirectly blaming us that you can't find gears for your wanting price range.

You have been contradicting yourself a bunch of times, like "your item your price", and yet after the price has been given, you question afterwards or take it to the next level and make this nonsense thread, which what makes us angry with you merchers (not all just you). "Don't need your salty remarks" salty indeed, but atleast not selfish, and greedy to start with.

Things isn't expensive, its just you are greedy to yourself, people will earn for something like a 30m belt, and be broke afterwards, but happy. And here's you probably have got 200m+, and yet as if 30m makes you broke. Its all about your wants, if you want something, then "STFU" and do some action. Game isn't all about merching, or how they forsee the resale value of items. Just like the tips you give to others, "if you didn't waste hours making, and argueing to nonsense threads, then you could've earnt couple millions farming or merching to buy the gears you want".

#triggered#saltybutnotselfish#saltybutnotgreedy

Last edited by Rauitri; 09-17-2018 at 11:33 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    366 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Rauitri View Post
    Sharing "success" does not equal to showing off, you even stated "If I was to show off, I'll use this screenshot" with arrows etc... sure you're rich, but then, if you weren't greedy and selfish, then you shouldn't cry over items that you can clearly afford, you chose not to because your mindset is that you might lose or equal your profits if you chose to re-sell.

The thing with you merchers is that you always want to buy for a cheaper price, if you struggle not to find one, you make these selfish threads that you're indirectly blaming us that you can't find gears for your wanting price range.

You have been contradicting yourself a bunch of times, like "your item your price", and yet after the price has been given, you question afterwards or take it to the next level and make this nonsense thread, which what makes us angry with you merchers (not all just you). "Don't need your salty remarks" salty indeed, but atleast not selfish, and greedy to start with.

Things isn't expensive, its just you are greedy to yourself, people will earn for something like a 30m belt, and be broke afterwards, but happy. And here's you probably have got 200m+, and yet as if 30m makes you broke. Its all about your wants, if you want something, then "STFU" and do some action. Game isn't all about merching, or how they forsee the resale value of items. Just like the tips you give to others, "if you didn't waste hours making, and argueing to nonsense threads, then you could've earnt couple millions farming or merching to buy the gears you want".

#triggered#saltybutnotselfish#saltybutnotgreedy

#Blocked
    Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    136 Posts

lol, this was the most nonsense thread i already saw since this drama about roguesVSmage started, in this cap.
    To me is good!! Hope you all make many rogues, and make my items get overpriced.
    Btw, if anyone want jewels, pm me i have some finess xD but i have to say they aren't cheap :P
    Last edited by mhysaa; 09-17-2018 at 06:28 PM.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mhysaa For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mhysaa View Post
    lol, this was the most nonsense thread i already saw since this drama about roguesVSmage started, in this cap.
    To me is good!! Hope you all make many rogues, and make my items get overpriced.
    Btw, if anyone want jewels, pm me i have some finess xD but i have to say they aren't cheap :P
    I'd like to buy some xD

8. The Following User Says Thank You to oca For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Rogue legends ^^

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Suplas For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

uhhh.... why dont you just quit and let us enjoy the game

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

Feel sad to see similar topic again and again recently. I just created my new rog, too, and leveled it up to 64 in 3 days but cannot even find legendary gears. Haha. Bad game balancing used to be a problem in 1990s, but almost all game designers started to put effort on class balancing after 2000s. Wish we can see a very different set of classes and gears, but have to depend on each other to survive or farm efficiently. There are so many existing methods in game balancing, such as a minor death penalty, better group buff or control skills from class with weak attacks, new map with more random, harder and teamworked mobs, automatic class matching before initiating a map... It is up to the designer to choose, then players will follow. anyway, happy gaming, appreciate what we have!

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Obooo For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Well u cannot say anyone to play mage or rouge or war is there personal choice .n for the prices getting op n gears getting hard to find den u can farm hydra n get ur gears dats wt all ppl r doing atm n wt heard if true is rouges earn easy 5 6 m with decent gl in a day of ok farming so 30m 40 is not hard i see .better farm n buy wt u want den tell ppl not to become a rouge lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Please stop becoming rogues...

You making rogue gear even more expensive.
    Just stay your class and use your time to get gold/better gold etc.

Thanks
    Why dont you start becoming mage / war.
    You can buy gears cheaper now.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to emkochiu For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

More posts like this makes the beef bigger , Sts will just end up nerfing hydra and the loot and gold in it , same that happened to maus , im a war and never thought of changing to rogue , just play the game as it is , handsum is right , rogue gear is getting so much expensive just cause everyone is switching to rogue for fast hydra runs

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    366 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Argoub View Post
    More posts like this makes the beef bigger , Sts will just end up nerfing hydra and the loot and gold in it , same that happened to maus , im a war and never thought of changing to rogue , just play the game as it is , handsum is right , rogue gear is getting so much expensive just cause everyone is switching to rogue for fast hydra runs
    Yeas some people make 5-10m per day in hydra

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

Continue the drama, big drama! Lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Yeas some people make 5-10m per day in hydra
    Yeas some rogue make 5-10m per day in hydra

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    64 Posts

prices usually equal to what u earn. example immortal staff was outdated but was 14+ m cause u were earning those farming maus. same now with rogue gears u earn 10 m per day so 30 m for gears sound legit!

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

With 3 other rog friends u can farm that gold in few days. U know Hydra and 30sec runs .

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mhysaa View Post
    For real! All makes rogues now!!! I want to triple my profits when I sell my gears! Hahaha #Behappy

Sent from my LG-K428 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    122 Posts

Cool Gogo mages

Also don't forget to buy rogue vanities

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

The game name should change to "Rogue Legends"

Almost every Rogue is rich in AL for some reason... Maybe cause they can make other with other Rogues and finish Hydra runs in 20 seconds. While a party with 1 Warrior and 3 mages take at least 1:30 min. Nice balance work STS!!

I'll never change my warrior for a Rogue, but I'm really disappointed with the actual situation of the game.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Dingodine For This Useful Post: