Thread: Enchantment Event

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Default Enchantment Event

I am pretty sure it is the idea of the next event. But if it is not i wanna put it out here.
    WE NEED ANOTHER ENCHANTMENT EVENT. Due to the new rings which got up to 4 enchantment
    slots and new amulets and weapons coming into the game i suggest it would be great to get
    another enchantment event. Another idea would be to get attack speed into the enchants.
    Additionally it would be great if there could movement enchants for low lvl equipments that only cost
    gold to keep these players in the game.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    258 Posts

As much as I love the idea of speed % in enchantments, it will be awesome for farming in pve. I feel it will be detrimental to pvp. Another added advantage for those with over powered enchatments.

Currently on game we have many options for speed;

• Daily combo blessings from the elf queen

• Gold and plat bought elixirs

• Rings
    Level 10 - The Sreaming Mimi
    Level 50 - Circle of Samhain

• Vanity sets
    Cake vanity helm and shield
    Winged Glory set
    Zap set

• Sets over level 85
    The Christmas speed set both 2016 (level 85 X2k.16 weapon and sheild) & 2017 (level 90)
    Level 80 & 85 elite sets
    Level 85 Oktal sets (Zyrak,Kyraz, Casyr, Rysac, Molix, Xilom)
    Level 95 elite sets
    Level 100 elite sets
    Level 100-104 legendary sets
    Level 105 elite sets

Keep in mind speed % does not stack, your speed bonus is determined by the highest speed % of any bonus you are awarded.

The speed % on the both rings The Screaming Mimi and the Circle of Samhain was removed for Pvp for obvious reasons. And the speed bonus on the vanity sets do not apply in Pvp.
    Last edited by Fwend; 09-16-2018 at 06:25 PM.

I would rather walk with a friend in the dark, than alone in the light.
    -Helen Keller

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

enchantment system is garbage, i just dropped half a 100 mil on it and still got nothing good. why do we have to give you advice to fix your own game. make it so we could pay extra to get a certain enchantment set (like 3 dmg rolls), make it cheaper, idk, youre the designers. do something. this is honestly awful, you guys need to get rid of this enchantment system, yall use our hard earned money to make this game what it is, and you guys half a** stuff constantly, quit with these events, its to much stuff coming out, we asked for cool vanities that have extremely low drop rate, and you give us an event a week with ugly vanities and high drop rates that just flood the system. honestly fed up.

i guess my point is, yall take our money to make this game, do it right or dont do it at all. fix it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    258 Posts

I understand the feeling of frustration rerolling for enchantments. It certainly is just plain luck to get the desired enhancements wanted.

Many times players have made suggestions to either have the option to lock a slot with plat they desire. And even locking all enchantments on specific items to avoid accidental reroll, when you are satisfied with the stats you have.

Others have expressed their dissapointment with the introduction of enchantments because it causes an imbalance in pvp. Many have left the game as a result.

I'm a farmer, enchantments are beneficial to me. It is my choice to reroll any enchantments, I currently have to risk better or worse results.

It is part of the game now, something to accept and embrace for the better.

I would rather walk with a friend in the dark, than alone in the light.
    -Helen Keller

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    262 Posts

Too bad none of the suggestions were implemented (protecting slots, at the very least. Locking slots was a definite no). It's all about monetization in the end. But with discounts it's much less painful.

One such suggestion got zero support: https://www.spacetimestudios.com/sho...ments-per-item

Word has it that there will be another enchantments discount during an event in October. Hang tight.