Thread: Nerfing too much

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    265 Posts

One more thing Id like to add. All the rogues who say good farming for rogues is pay back for the good farming in maus. I'd like to point out that:

1) Maus NEEDED every class. A warrior to tank, A mage for AOE, and a rogue to kill as many small mobs as possible to limit potential Aimed shots and curses
    2) Rogues are in my opinion not meant to be a pve class! Rogues are designed for PVP, the short bursts of energy make them optimal for sniping everyone including warriors. Right now rogues are the best at pvp and pve. If PVE was the optimal goal in the long run, players should truely consder whether playing a rogue would have been the best idea (obviously this isnt the case anymore because rogues are the best at everything but)
    3) Rogues Have been and always will likely remain the best class for PVP. There essentially isnt a weakness to being a rogue.

#MakeMapsHarderToEncourageTeamwork!
    Last edited by Spheresome; 09-16-2018 at 06:34 PM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Spheresome For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    165 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Spheresome View Post
    One more thing Id like to add. All the rogues who say good farming for rogues is pay back for the good farming in maus. I'd like to point out that:

1) Maus NEEDED every class. A warrior to tank, A mage for AOE, and a rogue to kill as many small mobs as possible to limit potential Aimed shots and curses
    2) Rogues are in my opinion not meant to be a pve class! Rogues are designed for PVP, the short bursts of energy make them optimal for sniping everyone including warriors. Right now rogues are the best at pvp and pve. If PVE was the optimal goal in the long run, players should truely consder whether playing a rogue would have been the best idea (obviously this isnt the case anymore because rogues are the best at everything but)
    3) Rogues Have been and always will likely remain the best class for PVP. There essentially isnt a weakness to being a rogue.

#MakeMapsHarderToEncourageTeamwork!
    Pvp is dead so the arguement that they rule something that is basically non existent isnt that good of an argument. Also, believe me, a dps(rogue) class is a pve class too lol .

Dont get me wrong though, id like to see pve more balanced(opps, meant the one specific map everyone complains about). Glad a made a rogue as soon as i knew a new expansion was coming! Knew this was going to happen .