Thread: Nerfing too much

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Default Nerfing too much

Hi al community i know a lot of you will hate this thread but i just wanna share my thoughts and my feelings..i know we all have the right to express are feelings in the game that we love the most...

This game is the best!!!

But we can’t deny that this game is now getting unfair for other players specially for those tanks and some other mages

The 1st time before they nerf hydra that much the gameplay was awesome every class is needed
    Specially in infested swamp ..
    When they nerf bs that much infested swamp is not that bad it just added some seconds to finish it.
    If u say that its unfair for rogues well its not cuz we can play
    [3 rogues 1 war] or [1 rogue 2 mages bs/ds 1 tank]
    All class are needed
    And even in hydra 8 players we just need a few bs( balance staff)

The game was perfect well its not literally perfect but atleast all classes are needed..

And bcuz of nerfing hydra too much ..there is no infested swamp farmers only those lb runners..

I feel sad for orrick ^_^
    I miss the fun.

If this is the devs plan to make a lot of rogues then be it. But still im hoping for the game to be rebalance again for all classes.

Sorry for the long post.

Here’s a potato 🥔

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    265 Posts

One more thing Id like to add. All the rogues who say good farming for rogues is pay back for the good farming in maus. I'd like to point out that:

1) Maus NEEDED every class. A warrior to tank, A mage for AOE, and a rogue to kill as many small mobs as possible to limit potential Aimed shots and curses
    2) Rogues are in my opinion not meant to be a pve class! Rogues are designed for PVP, the short bursts of energy make them optimal for sniping everyone including warriors. Right now rogues are the best at pvp and pve. If PVE was the optimal goal in the long run, players should truely consder whether playing a rogue would have been the best idea (obviously this isnt the case anymore because rogues are the best at everything but)
    3) Rogues Have been and always will likely remain the best class for PVP. There essentially isnt a weakness to being a rogue.

#MakeMapsHarderToEncourageTeamwork!
    Last edited by Spheresome; 09-16-2018 at 06:34 PM.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Spheresome For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    165 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Spheresome View Post
    One more thing Id like to add. All the rogues who say good farming for rogues is pay back for the good farming in maus. I'd like to point out that:

1) Maus NEEDED every class. A warrior to tank, A mage for AOE, and a rogue to kill as many small mobs as possible to limit potential Aimed shots and curses
    2) Rogues are in my opinion not meant to be a pve class! Rogues are designed for PVP, the short bursts of energy make them optimal for sniping everyone including warriors. Right now rogues are the best at pvp and pve. If PVE was the optimal goal in the long run, players should truely consder whether playing a rogue would have been the best idea (obviously this isnt the case anymore because rogues are the best at everything but)
    3) Rogues Have been and always will likely remain the best class for PVP. There essentially isnt a weakness to being a rogue.

#MakeMapsHarderToEncourageTeamwork!
    Pvp is dead so the arguement that they rule something that is basically non existent isnt that good of an argument. Also, believe me, a dps(rogue) class is a pve class too lol .

Dont get me wrong though, id like to see pve more balanced(opps, meant the one specific map everyone complains about). Glad a made a rogue as soon as i knew a new expansion was coming! Knew this was going to happen .

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

last year, mages dominated mauso with 1 war. rogues were only wanted for the boss but were not needed since ds could do more damage to bosses than a good rogue.
    It is just a different gameplay now. I don't think a rogue should get a nerf since they spent millions on gear to get op. I think they should just release new gears or buff gears for other classes to do more damage but still less than rogue so they wont become useless
    Fight Me -_-

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    122 Posts

Rogues needed full nightmare set to be able to burst mages or archers without being killed. All the rest used drag blades which gave no chance of killing mobs fast.

Meanwhile mage needed only flame staff and str build to kill entire packs of mobs while leisurely standing behind tank, so all this "rogues were needed in mauso" is bad excuse.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Or maybe lets wait for the new arcane weapons..

Maybe devs will give war and mage a new op proc weapon to boost their damage.

Specially warriors ..^_^

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    222 Posts

new arcane weapon? same process all class again ... or do we need to level them to level 50 like spirit weapon?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    231 Posts

Yeah infested was pretty balanced. You didn't need a tank if two people timed glowstick but other than that it was the perfect map. Wish hydra was changed to be more like infested. Doubt any changes will happen anytime soon though so i'll just stay playing my rogue for now

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Thewolfbull For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by will0 View Post
    new arcane weapon? same process all class again ... or do we need to level them to level 50 like spirit weapon?
    It shouldn’t beblike spirit weapon or else ill stick to my taint set hahahaha

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,064 Posts

On my warrior I had 80k hp due to using my ult and a mage cursed me in which it one shot me. Curse is messed up.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    122 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Encryptions View Post
    On my warrior I had 80k hp due to using my ult and a mage cursed me in which it one shot me. Curse is messed up.
    Shhhh, sts is making ankhs moneys

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Encryptions View Post
    Need some mobs to teach mage know how to use curse!