Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: New implants - can we buy them with credits

  1. #1
    Junior Member Biesenx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    38
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    5
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    7
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

    Default New implants - can we buy them with credits

    Or will we be forced to pay the overpriced 100 plat again after grinding for hours to get to gold tier?
    PL: Archerwing Bird L105

  2. #2
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    124
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    8
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

    Default

    I believe they should be like the original events. Discount implants in the vendor and normal prices in platinum store.

    Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

  3. #3
    Junior Member FwydChickn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    The Grill
    Posts
    37
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Biesenx View Post
    Or will we be forced to pay the overpriced 100 plat again after grinding for hours to get to gold tier?
    Elite items cost 200 plat remember, and unless they keep it at 200, or make it 300 since its probably better than the L50 ones, which are 250 plat

  4. #4
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    124
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    8
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FwydChickn View Post
    Elite items cost 200 plat remember, and unless they keep it at 200, or make it 300 since its probably better than the L50 ones, which are 250 plat
    I can't say for sure, but that's how I think it should be executed.

    Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

  5. #5
    Junior Member Biesenx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    38
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    5
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    7
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FwydChickn View Post
    Elite items cost 200 plat remember, and unless they keep it at 200, or make it 300 since its probably better than the L50 ones, which are 250 plat
    Yes I know but the plat price itself is ridiculous. 100-200 plat? That's 20$ for an ingame Item lol
    PL: Archerwing Bird L105

  6. #6
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    124
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    8
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Biesenx View Post
    Yes I know but the plat price itself is ridiculous. 100-200 plat? That's 20$ for an ingame Item lol
    Okay? Some people enjoy spending money on the game. It is free to play so you really don't have to buy anything, no point in complaining.

    Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

  7. #7
    Junior Member Biesenx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    38
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    5
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    7
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Charles_Shadwick View Post
    Okay? Some people enjoy spending money on the game. It is free to play so you really don't have to buy anything, no point in complaining.

    Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk
    Have fun overpaying for stuff that used to be 10% of what it costs now
    PL: Archerwing Bird L105

  8. #8
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    124
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    8
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Biesenx View Post
    Have fun overpaying for stuff that used to be 10% of what it costs now
    Something that hasn't existed before used to cost 10%?


    Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

  9. #9
    Senior Member Shonex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Top secret
    Posts
    3,274
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    579
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    216
    Thanked in
    179 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Charles_Shadwick View Post
    Something that hasn't existed before used to cost 10%?


    Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk
    You know what he means... If it weren't for some "special" people misusing the plat glitch, the prices of those new items would be 10 times less than what they are now as everything else would cost that much. And I do agree with the statement that it's way overpriced, 20$ for an in-game item is borderline insane in a game with not so many players such as this one.

Similar Threads

  1. Implants
    By UberKiller in forum Commando Class Discussion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-02-2013, 12:53 AM
  2. More Shields and Implants
    By Battlegrinder in forum SL Suggestions and Feedback
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-22-2012, 01:58 AM
  3. Implants?
    By PianoWizzy in forum SL Player vs. Player Discussion
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-19-2012, 11:53 AM
  4. The new implants
    By Xaphan Fox in forum Engineer Class Discussion
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 11-02-2011, 09:48 AM
  5. Lvl 25 implants. What do you use and why?
    By Iaceden in forum SL General Discussion
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 08-15-2011, 11:58 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •