Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hydra buff

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    87 Posts

Default Hydra buff

Besides the point that Rogues dominate Hydra and the other classes have a disadvantage I think hydra should get buffed again. If you didn't know: Hydra got Nerfed completely at the end of the eggzavier event. Sts noticed she was too weak and buffed her by 100% so the fastest times went from about 15sec to 30sec. Now all players adapted and learned how to play Hydra and the record is back to about 16sec. I know everybody likes easy gold , but this time I feel bad for playing Hydra and getting gold so easily. A decent rogue pt with ~280gl can make about 320k gold per hour. (Which is a lot). When we are serious that is like having the best event ever but this event is not limited. [I accidentally deleted everything what's coming after this I'll try to write everything again]. And I'm talking about Halloween and winter event which won't be worth playing. There is no way you're making more gold by playing 10s of hours farming energy and reaching plat tier than playing Hydra a few times ->and just buy all plat items if u need any. If Hydra stays how she is it won't be worth to play any event anymore. As a Result /besides the inflation/ the GAME GETS BORING. We all loved to play events. Grinding with your friends and guildies and now this all gets destroyed and we are playing a black and white game which only rogues can play. WE the COMMUNITY want: Hydra health increase by at least 15% + warriors damage increase by at least 15% + mages damage increase by at least 7.5%. And slekki wants better weekly events. Share your opinion and I'll adapt this thread. Ty
    -Apoxhd

Gesendet von meinem HTC 10 mit Tapatalk

2. The Following User Says Thank You to championboost For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    87 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by championboost View Post
    Besides the point that Rogues dominate Hydra and the other classes have a disadvantage I think hydra should get buffed again. If you didn't know: Hydra got Nerfed completely at the end of the eggzavier event. Sts noticed she was too weak and buffed her by 100% so the fastest times went from about 15sec to 30sec. Now all players adapted and learned how to play Hydra and the record is back to about 16sec. I know everybody likes easy gold , but this time I feel bad for playing Hydra and getting gold so easily. A decent rogue pt with ~280gl can make about 320k gold per hour. (Which is a lot). When we are serious that is like having the best event ever but this event is not limited. [I accidentally deleted everything what's coming after this I'll try to write everything again]. And I'm talking about Halloween and winter event which won't be worth playing. There is no way you're making more gold by playing 10s of hours farming energy and reaching plat tier than playing Hydra a few times ->and just buy all plat items if u need any. If Hydra stays how she is it won't be worth to play any event anymore. As a Result /besides the inflation/ the GAME GETS BORING. We all loved to play events. Grinding with your friends and guildies and now this all gets destroyed and we are playing a black and white game which only rogues can play. WE the COMMUNITY want: Hydra health increase by at least 15% + warriors damage increase by at least 15% + mages damage increase by at least 7.5%. And slekki wants better weekly events. Share your opinion and I'll adapt this thread. Ty
    -Apoxhd

Of course damage increase at Hydra

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

-Apoxhd

For a belt that cost 20m-30m and terror cost 30m and all the other stuff cost 20m+ i feel its balanced good

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    87 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by serious- View Post
    For a belt that cost 20m-30m and terror cost 30m and all the other stuff cost 20m+ i feel its balanced good

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    It's only that expensive beacause of the inflation and because the are only a few out there

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

% gold loot awaken should never came into game, from my option it broke everything

Odoslané z SM-N9005 pomocou Tapatalku

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Nightkox For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    231 Posts

Hydra is to easy rogues can do it without tank or mage, add a bunch of mobs that stun/do high dmg to hydra then tanks and mages won't even need a dmg buff because they will be needed to stop the rogues from dying. Maybe nerf rogues armor too but I don't think it will matter much with the op awakes you can get now.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Remove the Gold Loot Awake!

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mekkatorque For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Completely agree.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    87 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mekkatorque View Post
    Remove the Gold Loot Awake!
    So people who paid 10s of millions for their gold loot awakening should just loose it?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    265 Posts

So people who paid 10s of millions for their gold loot awakening should just loose it?

Let me guess, you are a rogue who spent millions on percent gold loot awakens.
    But +1 Hydra needs to be stronger
    Last edited by Spheresome; 09-23-2018 at 01:16 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

yes for g sake

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    87 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Spheresome View Post
    Let me guess, you are a rogue who spent millions on percent gold loot awakens.
    But +1 Hydra needs to be stronger
    Only a few million. ppl should get refunded for their awakenings if they did that. And I don't really think removing gold loot is the right way

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

I would like see mausoleum get grand gold buff drop (in average a bit more as hydra have, cuz we also need use more anhks and potions at this place). And maybe hopefully mages and warriors can get back there and farm gold here, if are we unwanted in Hydra parties. And let those rogues keep their lame hydra.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    87 Posts

I don't like where the inflation is going

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    649 Posts

Not going to lie, i have 280 GL and was shocked how much gold is dropping from hydra. I ran with randoms a few times and anytime there's a warrior or sorc, times increased drastically. As soon as you hit 3 or 4 rogue party, someone always clicks create party.
    IGN: Kakashi <Deviant Misfits> - We run PVE!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    122 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nightkox View Post
    I would like see mausoleum get grand gold buff drop (in average a bit more as hydra have, cuz we also need use more anhks and potions at this place). And maybe hopefully mages and warriors can get back there and farm gold here, if are we unwanted in Hydra parties. And let those rogues keep their lame hydra.

And if DS/BS and other op bs is nerfed in maus that would be balanced

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Alwarez View Post
    And if DS/BS and other op bs is nerfed in maus that would be balanced
    they already been "nerfed"

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    265 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nightkox View Post
    they already been "nerfed"

pretty badly as well...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    66 Posts

too late to get rid of gold loot.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Gold loot is awesome why do you guyz want it to be removed.itz pointless omg!!!!!

Name:  pdlauoae3df.png
Views: 149
Size:  37.3 KB