Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: My build lv71

  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    113
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    6
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

    Default My build lv71

    Weaps must have

    Drag staff and/or balance staff
    Hexstone/charge/steel staff
    Guns - for pvp or spam from afar

    "My Build"

    ----Skills----

    Ice- 1.2.3
    Fireball- 1.2.3
    Time/clock- 1.2.4
    Light- 1.2.3
    Gale- 1.2.4
    Shield - 1.2.3.4
    Heal - 2.3


    ---Passives---

    Intel - 5/5 (need Intel)
    Str/dex - 5/5 (depends on what you want like if can both)
    Crit - 0/5 (pvp - unless really want)
    Damage - 0/5 (bad increase not worth)
    Speed movement - 0/5 (speed set or gale)
    Armor - 0/5 (use effigy)


    ---Masteries---
    Ice - 1/10
    Fireball - 10/10
    Time/clock - 3/10
    Light - 10/10 (if using light)
    Gale - 3/10 (for maus need 10/10)
    Shield - 0/10
    Heal - 1/10


    ---Ultimates---

    No shield ultimate. Doesn't help with negative effects
    energize - (faster spam)
    meteor - (one shot mobs that are about to die....... If done correctly can kill all &#128514


    I spent too many points. Will update tomorrow......

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Legendsoflegends For This Useful Post:


  3. #2
    Member rafakh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    123
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    3
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1
    Thanked in
    1 Post

    Default

    In which situations you use each staff?Flame staff for mobs and drag/balance for boss?

  4. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Patiala, India, India
    Posts
    647
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    25
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    12
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rafakh View Post
    In which situations you use each staff?Flame staff for mobs and drag/balance for boss?
    Flame for mobs all maps (in maus it works good on some mini bosses as well like bael)

    Drag staff especially for bosses




    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    (CLASS APART)

  5. #4
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    25
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    11
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sehajbir Nakai View Post
    Flame for mobs all maps (in maus it works good on some mini bosses as well like bael)

    Drag staff especially for bosses




    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    (CLASS APART)
    There are different kind of staff by the way, and I'm old player so I'm not sure what is dragon staff? Also I see some flame staff or rod have a diff name in the end, is there much diff in their stats? Like example flame strike of "brutality". Or flame strike of intelligence * example~ so which is better because I'm a old player so I cant even know how I'm going to afford one staff and armor set since now I only have 28k lvl 51.

    Sent from my Redmi 6 using Tapatalk

  6. #5
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    25
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    11
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Legendsoflegends View Post
    Weaps must have

    Drag staff and/or balance staff
    Hexstone/charge/steel staff
    Guns - for pvp or spam from afar

    "My Build"

    ----Skills----

    Ice- 1.2.3
    Fireball- 1.2.3
    Time/clock- 1.2.4
    Light- 1.2.3
    Gale- 1.2.4
    Shield - 1.2.3.4
    Heal - 2.3


    ---Passives---

    Intel - 5/5 (need Intel)
    Str/dex - 5/5 (depends on what you want like if can both)
    Crit - 0/5 (pvp - unless really want)
    Damage - 0/5 (bad increase not worth)
    Speed movement - 0/5 (speed set or gale)
    Armor - 0/5 (use effigy)


    ---Masteries---
    Ice - 1/10
    Fireball - 10/10
    Time/clock - 3/10
    Light - 10/10 (if using light)
    Gale - 3/10 (for maus need 10/10)
    Shield - 0/10
    Heal - 1/10


    ---Ultimates---

    No shield ultimate. Doesn't help with negative effects
    energize - (faster spam)
    meteor - (one shot mobs that are about to die....... If done correctly can kill all )


    I spent too many points. Will update tomorrow......
    Quote Originally Posted by Legendsoflegends View Post
    Weaps must have

    Drag staff and/or balance staff
    Hexstone/charge/steel staff
    Guns - for pvp or spam from afar

    "My Build"

    ----Skills----

    Ice- 1.2.3
    Fireball- 1.2.3
    Time/clock- 1.2.4
    Light- 1.2.3
    Gale- 1.2.4
    Shield - 1.2.3.4
    Heal - 2.3


    ---Passives---

    Intel - 5/5 (need Intel)
    Str/dex - 5/5 (depends on what you want like if can both)
    Crit - 0/5 (pvp - unless really want)
    Damage - 0/5 (bad increase not worth)
    Speed movement - 0/5 (speed set or gale)
    Armor - 0/5 (use effigy)


    ---Masteries---
    Ice - 1/10
    Fireball - 10/10
    Time/clock - 3/10
    Light - 10/10 (if using light)
    Gale - 3/10 (for maus need 10/10)
    Shield - 0/10
    Heal - 1/10


    ---Ultimates---

    No shield ultimate. Doesn't help with negative effects
    energize - (faster spam)
    meteor - (one shot mobs that are about to die....... If done correctly can kill all )


    I spent too many points. Will update tomorrow......
    Why do you pick gale may I ask? And why for Maus is needed? Lvl 51 now don't know what's that either..

    Whats dex useful for mage in here? And why you don't like max mastery for fireball or main attack skill? Is frost good for main skill? Though why you don't use armor too and what's effigy? Sorry too many question nobody tell me playing barely without anyone to tell me too much changes in 2-3 years here..

    Sent from my Redmi 6 using Tapatalk

  7. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Patiala, India, India
    Posts
    647
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    25
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    12
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vinx3 View Post
    There are different kind of staff by the way, and I'm old player so I'm not sure what is dragon staff? Also I see some flame staff or rod have a diff name in the end, is there much diff in their stats? Like example flame strike of "brutality". Or flame strike of intelligence * example~ so which is better because I'm a old player so I cant even know how I'm going to afford one staff and armor set since now I only have 28k lvl 51.

    Sent from my Redmi 6 using Tapatalk
    Drag staff is arcane staff lvl 46
    And flamestone staff is mythic staff lvl 51
    Flame staff have many versions like hexstone hexblast hexcharge all have same proc just stats r different



    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    (CLASS APART)

  8. #7
    Junior Member Gol D. Roger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    24
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    7
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1
    Thanked in
    1 Post

    Default

    Thanks for the help

Similar Threads

  1. Endless lv66 vs. Mireguard lv71 Set
    By aziz in forum AL General Discussion
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 08-01-2018, 12:39 AM
  2. Lv71 flying talon bear
    By iamthesurvivor in forum PL Player vs. Player Discussion
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-18-2017, 07:37 PM
  3. Lv71 Bird: Esb vs other?
    By ababioka in forum PL Player vs. Player Discussion
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 11-16-2016, 05:05 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •