Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Early Game Experience Feedback Request

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

What most players ask in my guild is help for fester. It's so hard for new players with bad equipment, they need help continuously.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Irreflexivo For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    59 Posts

The camera angle change is very annoying in EVG.
    could you remove it in EVG for now? I always have to go in and out, looking for an angle that will not get me a headache in long runs, also I am pretty sure its impossible to bot/macro there so no point.
    or maby just make it when you rich wave 5 its going into a stright angle? idk, but please look into it

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

I came back to the game after 8 years. What was mostly very confusing is the lack of information on certain functions like crafting/ awakening.

Besides that, like others said, it's not at all clear how to get access to some area's. For instance: Fester and Valley.

Improvements could also def be made to gy/ maus and the info on that. Like: what are exactly the differences and pros/cons (by class) in choosing either the Luminous Templar or Dark Acolyte quest line (also how this choice affects fighting both Corvis and Voriyana (bomb crafting etc).
    Speaking of: please just make every maus level accessible! Why is this the exception in terms of access in AL?

Some achievements have not gotten any clearer. I was disappointed to see that's still very vague. Why depend on players to provide this info? Just make clear what to do where. Same goes for the crafting quests, just make clear what you need and how to get it: nomerite/. glint/dream/ Antignome etc etc.

Just my thoughts. Hope it helps.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Zia For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

The biggest regret for new players is that there is too much demand for experience potions

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Can we get an updated thread on this topic?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

please make the mythic hyperos gun Easier proc, this arming in addition to losing the target in the midst of mobs very little proc! from anger!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

A big issue facing new players is that you find yourself playing the maps alone. Years ago after my first break I came back to find nordr. I didn’t know how to get to garetta and faced running nordr alone over-and-over. It lead me to my second “break.” Or rather, I quit and almost
    Never came back. I talk to a lot of players at mid level and find that they are dealing with the same issue. Running nordr alone around level 40 or so. Ruins the game not having a party. I will run a few boards with them usually but Dosnt look fun for them as I slay the mods and they stand there. A four player party of lv 40s is definitely more desirable for these players. I know this is and difficult issue to solve. Im only wanting you to be aware that this is an obstacle that many players never faced, but the few new players you have will be forced into.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Justanutt For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Honestly there are tons of things that could help new players, such as:

1. Giving New Players a 60-100XP Bonus for the first 30Minutes
    2. Giving New Players a 4th pet to choose from when creating a new character which comes with a 5 to 10 Xp Bonus
    3. Giving New Players Higher Movement Speed Until They Reach Level 10 to 30(dont let Lb Runners Abuse This)
    4. Giving New Players higher Xp Daily Quests Until Level 70
    5. Adding a New Map For Level 40 to 71 to level up faster (thats around the point it starts to become pretty difficult for most new players who dont have xp gear / elix / pets with xp / and gold to be able to get those things
    6. a character bound vanity set for each class that looks really cool (Im sure alot more new players would be very satisfied with character/acc bound vanity once they start out, like how we used to have betrayer and watch but it cost platinum. Instead of it costing platinum you could make it included into the level 50-60 pack
    7. Make a New Character low Level Leaderboard Every Season with Gold + xp stuff as rewards to help new players get a boost into the AL's Insane Economy ( but Make it to where its not that much otherwise High Lb runners will abuse this( just make it give like 500k to 1M every season and Bound XP Kits (5,000Xp + 10,000XP + 25,000XP)
    8. Maybe Make a NPC that goes with new players up until level 40 or 50 to help fight the mobs (similar to pets how they follow and use abilitys ect u could have a NPC like Mr Gandolf x,D who will follow u and help guide the new players through the first 30 to 50Levels since 99% of players dont play actively under Lvl 66

Hope you enjoyed my ideas
    feel free to use them - i dont need credit for it
    and Goodluck

-Exile
    Last edited by ❄️EXILE❄️; 03-02-2022 at 09:02 PM.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ❄️EXILE❄️ For This Useful Post:

Ok'Tal Prisonㅤ Youtube:ㅤㅤ Gaming Apostle JㅤGuild:ㅤ <Apostle>
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    138 Posts

playing warrior as level 46 i noticed it was really hard to kill the egg hunt boss.. as a rogue level 46 it was easy, i just used 10000 mana potions/.

LINKS CAN HACK YOU, now visit the wiki ;D
    https://arcanelegends.fandom.com/wik...e_Legends_Wiki

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Nice

Sent from my CPH2179 using Tapatalk