Hi G ...
Well since am in game almost from day One-ish ^_^ ... Since first lvl up quest xp line came we tried all to give a solution to new players to lvl up to our lvl ... and every now than i myself give xp chest for free to them and tbh xp events all around... But i see they trouble with gears as few more said... last gear they get is lvl 40 and tbh stats for them in etc garetta glintstone are op bad almost instant die and i know they can from quest recieve 50 100k gold etc but still for new player is in mind to save and try to even reach end game ... maybe some gear lvl 45 n 50 would be good for them same chest with potions for them and ..... I THINK (pls no drama ).. i think @JustG only for new created accounts u should add promo or that chest or prize etc to get new pet or some sort of good pve pet nice stats and aa for free but not in egg shape ... its pretty good encouragment for them i think ...that way none cant be used for granted to resell or so but still can help them ^/^ just my opinion !! <3