Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Early Game Experience Feedback Request

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Hello Arlorians
    1.Like I said in one of my previous threads, CINEMATICS MOTIVATE A LOT!!
    The satisfaction I got by killing Bael with my friends and then seeing King Mardom was immesurable. I had never felt so motivated in a game before.
    Since that questline everything became dull and with time as I did the next maps with their short written stories. Even if they were very nicely written I never felt that connection again. Now that I am lvl71 I look back and see that after that point I had to struggle a lot and ask other people how to be good at the game now? and thankfully they adivised me with what gems to use for my character and where to put skill points in.
    If cinematics and tips were in-game I think I would've have enjoyed it more.
    2. The game is very GOLD ORIENTED
    If you see in my last point that if new players are guided with interesting questline and cinematics they wont be depressed seeing the cost of good items and the grind to lvlup would be fun. I have many friends who stopped at lvl61 as the dailies grind is too much for them. If there was something that could motivate them to do it except the gold loot in the end with hydra. I think biggeners would truly be thankful for the game experience. Now I stop this post otherwise I would just keep going on and on. If others have and constructive ideas towards this that are truly practical then please post.

My views on other's posts-------Gold rewards are exploitable, the only way this game can be more enjoyable is by having more cinematics and lessening the tedious gring to endlvl by maybe giving high xp quests and buffing the story tokens from the vendor. Also an introduction to the auction system of arlor would be very appreciated.
    Thanks
    ign: Sometacoz

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sometacoz For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sometacoz View Post
    Hello Arlorians
    1.Like I said in one of my previous threads, CINEMATICS MOTIVATE A LOT!!
    The satisfaction I got by killing Bael with my friends and then seeing King Mardom was immesurable. I had never felt so motivated in a game before.
    Since that questline everything became dull and with time as I did the next maps with their short written stories. Even if they were very nicely written I never felt that connection again. Now that I am lvl71 I look back and see that after that point I had to struggle a lot and ask other people how to be good at the game now? and thankfully they adivised me with what gems to use for my character and where to put skill points in.
    If cinematics and tips were in-game I think I would've have enjoyed it more.
    2. The game is very GOLD ORIENTED
    If you see in my last point that if new players are guided with interesting questline and cinematics they wont be depressed seeing the cost of good items and the grind to lvlup would be fun. I have many friends who stopped at lvl61 as the dailies grind is too much for them. If there was something that could motivate them to do it except the gold loot in the end with hydra. I think biggeners would truly be thankful for the game experience. Now I stop this post otherwise I would just keep going on and on. If others have and constructive ideas towards this that are truly practical then please post.

My views on other's posts-------Gold rewards are exploitable, the only way this game can be more enjoyable is by having more cinematics and lessening the tedious gring to endlvl by maybe giving high xp quests and buffing the story tokens from the vendor. Also an introduction to the auction system of arlor would be very appreciated.
    Thanks
    ign: Sometacoz
    Yes cinematics motivated me a lot too
    YO MAMA SO FAT THANOS HAD TO SNAP TWICE!!