Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Early Game Experience Feedback Request

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

Missing old egg farming from elites alot of us old players miss it.. We do love egg savier its fun and works well.. But for people like myself im extremely busy and find it hard to get enough time to do egg savier..
    A idea.. Maybe a new set of elites.. Heroic elites.. Is a name i came up with for a new set of elite..base Heroic elite maps off same old mapa just stronger..or use the prexisting ones.. So guilds and freinds can work together to do elite mob ap and elite boss ap..while having a small chance to loot a heroic egg of same type that drops in the particular map.. Example.. Heroic Ribbit in Elite Rooks hideout..or Heroic Malison in Elite Rooks nest.. Or Heroic Loki in Elite Brackenridge Village..
    I believe if its well designed ..which you devs do the best out of all the games i played.. Would work very well and...bring back a fresh vibe for new and old players.. Growing us even closer and a even closer love for the Arlor you all created and maintain for our fun .. Thank you for such a amazing game spacetime studios.. Ign Topfrog

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

2. The Following User Says Thank You to CHAOSSS For This Useful Post:

Blogger
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

What will revive pvp is when an update is made where a particular or specific lvl will have craftable or lootable pvp items so that shortage of pvp items in that particular lvl will not happen. If shortage will happen, not all that wants to pvp will have items to pvp even if they have golds to buy it because eventually those items will be gone in a period of time(made as vanity or stored in players who quitted AL already LOL). I disagree that awakens should be get rid in pvp(the game still needs to earn though, they dont have money means we dont have game). Then in our main char. we can focus in pve and farm ..many players miss pvp, no doubt about it. Pls sts hear us also because no players is no game also

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

The main thing for new player is gold its so hard to actually get gold in the game if your not a pay to win player because your new you just hit lvl 60 and you cant afford Gold Loot items that are in auction because people sell over priced items and its hard for someone to remotely get started to actually make gold until your almost lvl 71 even then its hard because you don't have the gold to buy the gear that costs over like 10m let alone 4m

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    61 Posts

can you make a 1,000,000,000 gold cap? 99M is not enough now days where items worth 150M+.
    we make multiple trades just for one item. its about time we have that limit gold increased

Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic, Dominican Republic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Yeah back in the day the most expensive I weapon could get was 5 million but now I see arcane dagger for 90 million, where would I even get that gold anyway.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    155 Posts

I say leveling up, I mean the current lvl caps been out for a hella long time & theres stil so many people who are not lvl 76, furthermore alot of old players are recently returning & if the grind to 76 was like 3x easier I think it would help endgame activity huuugely

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk
    YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/marsu4u

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to marsu4u For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

Miss farming elites for eggs.. Even tho we have egg savier.. Don't change egg savier please.. i just miss doing elites for egg farm... example Malison.. maybe incorporate heroic egg equivalent with chance of Heroic Malison or legendary Malison on elite bael.. just for a map example.. it would be a good motivator for elite mob/ Boss ap for players working on those achievements.. i do love the new home show addition.. my frogs are famous now haha.. ribbit ribbit.. ign Topfrog

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

10. The Following User Says Thank You to CHAOSSS For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

To get rich you need to get gold loot set to farm for gold, to get gold loot set you need to be rich.. hmm :/

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mkch View Post
    To get rich you need to get gold loot set to farm for gold, to get gold loot set you need to be rich.. hmm :/
    You dont NEED a gold loot set to be rich. You need gold loot set to speed up the process

Do it slowly and set a target for yourself every day

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts

I created and deleted 20+ toons in last few years..

And every year it feels more harder to survive economically without help of main toons.

If i have started playing al now, 80% chances on warrior/ 40% on mage i would quit after hitting big wall of lvl 55-70.

Possible way to conquer this big wall is being lucky in some events.
    No arc gears, no gold loots, scammers n merch trying to squeeze out every gold, pros looking legendary geared person with hatred.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Majin For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Helo @Remiem @Cinco @Justg

There is a player who always enters in map and goes afk without enter in start map area and block the slot,
    He is doing it from long time in vally gates, now he is doing same in event maps, becouse of it players are lossing bunch of energies as he just enter in map and doesn't come to area to start map, I know his IGN but as sharing Ign is against terms so won't b able to share ign over here, can you do anything about such players? I am adding cropped screenshot for a bit of clarification.

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 Pro using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Flamesofanger View Post
    .Add a new social tab in the menu interface that has a list of many guilds that you can join if you're guildless and you can send a guild an application of request to join the guild.

.Whenever a player kills at least 5 mobs there will be a combo countdown on the top right corner of the screen just below the notification box that says for example "Absolute destruction" and the combo counter has a splattering sound effect and visual effect.

.Give new low level players an arcane weapon that expires after 5 days making the weapon disappear.
    YOUR ideas make so much sense.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

good suggestions here

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Justg View Post
    Hey folks,

We're working on some more lifestyle features (improved crafting, quests, and a couple of other things) but we are also taking a look at the early game.

From your perspective, what are the most challenging things for new players? What are the most frustrating parts of the game that you have run into?

Thanks, and have a great weekend!

- g
    you can improve the craft finish all at once instead of one by one it really helps

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Auto selling common,rare and epoc gears

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

For very early game I find health and mana elixer is a bit expensive especially considering that the area's you play have low quality loot, once you make it to 50 potions are a bit less expensive compared to your financial standing but then it's the gear that becomes expensive. You find yourself wearing lvl 40 gear and need to buy all new gear as your lvl 40 gear is just not good enough for new areas. First time I played I had no idea how important it is to do the daily wanderer mission and to buy the traders pass (what ever it's called) I have personally had to help some players figure it out in game and could be made more intuitive. Then leveling past 50, at some point you are quite literally grinding the same dialy quests just to get xp this can become tedious and some may lose interest. Lastly new players don't know their role in the game resulting in negative outcome and disappointment, war need to know they are tanks etc, primary stat what is that to a beginner? This can cause wrong builds and poor results, then you end up with a lvl 70war running away from the boss instead of doing his important duty.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

ok so i just played the game again after not touching the game since 2019 egg hunt

and uhhhhhhh i tried to make a new char to reexperience early game but then i realised nothing changed

level 1-51 is basically free, just do all the easy story quests from the beginning until the game truly spikes in difficulty on alargan, the 1-hit dragon
    and then you enter glintstone and underhul, the ultimate noob killer
    the point is that progression spikes so hard that leveling from 55 to 56 takes like a billion daily quests combined with an abaddon

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

This is just my opinion but I wish there was a way of awakening specific stats on items and not just get random stats

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Santino For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

more promocodes for weapons xd

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts

Default Early Game Experience Feedback Request

Ok we’re to start with problems I have with arcane legend as a really new player. I’ll list in order. Take in mind I payed to level. I did I toon from 1-25ish it was smooth but I also kept receiving epic gear out of free boxies.

1. After realizing daily/quest was best way to level I spent days researching online how to do that boss daily were he has to awaken. I mean as a new player I kept runing that quest dungon killing everthing and I could not wake him up. Search online and only found on you tube people killing him. Just yesterday or the day before I did it with some friends and it turns out you know when his a awake because the world map will show his head. How is a new player surprise to know what that head is??

2. Not enough speed sets in game to clear these daily (to lower the price of the items) could have a speed ring or something so daily would be a much smoother run.(for new players)

3. Event- event when I did it didn’t explain crafting to get more event turn. Why is there even event crafting (event I think should be free to play unlimited times as long as event last) once the fast few waves of player run out of points it take to long to find group to do event with. I only want to craft things that gonna make me more powerful or Enhance my current gear/pet/house or something new.

4. Need way more op gear to carry us to cap(like qtr weapon level 50 in pocket legend, there is still better weapons like hemi and pure stat on the way to max(up grades for more damage but not needed!!).

Back to that over powered armor.. I don’t wanna mess up current twinks, market for them items or anything if they even have that in game but if these item should not work in pvp that be best.! Op items have the following stats movement speed, ignore monsters damage and armor debuffs ( either in mob farming zones -xp zones- but does not work at cap level dungeons. These items should only be designed and use for leveling. There times when I’m doing my daily’s and no one join the group- maybe inactive time of the night - and them debuff even with best gear in that zone make it not fun especially solo or with under geared team.. This armor that remove debuff should only activate when your the only one in the dungon or maybe 2 people be fine.
    And also damage gear/weapons..

these items also should not work in event zone.
    Purpose is just to have smoother leveling in normal zone.

5- events again. At not max level the event isn’t even awarding to me. Sure you can collect crates and sell them but I personally want to get op drops for my level and crates that have items my level. Not stuff I’ll use if I level or have to sell it to buy something else my level. Op items is like them 76 red items weapon but I don’t want the 76 one if I can’t use it I want a lower level version- not as strong as the 76-

6. This should have prob been number one thing I don’t like. I finally got to 75 after all this hard work and time and now I find that they might be a 81 cap which would prob mean even if I get to 76 and best gear it’ll be not even good any more. Never did understand why they couldn’t at least let our old max gear be use with the new max gear to craft the new super elite op item!! It that happens we could say good buy to panic selling cause the value of our hard earn item is gonna crash at new cap and be prob to weak or useless for the new zone.

7. The chat . Oh boy as a new player the chat is so awful... so this I’ll do my best to explain why. As a new player I would think if I click on the all tab and type a message all would see it and I’ll see there. Ok maybe that works. But when I tap like guild chat and type a message don’t think it goes to guild chat unless I type /g or like /p for party. I could be wroung and doing something wrong but either way I would like to click on the chat tab in join that chat room and not to have to type any chat command. Now it’s possible the people I was chatting with were in different tabs or something.

8. Other ways good ways to level besides quest and daily’s. How is a new players suppose to now there is xp gear, xp pets, xp exlir, xp weekly exlir... and even if they know it how are they suppose to afford all that. Oh and I forgot double xp weekend?? That’s so much just to level smoothly
    Even then I doubt with all them xp power ups the xp from killing mobs is still trash. I bet it only boost hording quest and turning them all at once with max xp boost.

9. Remove the useless stuff in plat store. Nothing like being new and getting got buy buying xp kits!! That plats could have went to buying hot bars and selling them and buying all the stuff I needed to max quick and buy speed set and buy max gear!!!
    Same goes for them pets and armor vanity in plat store , so next time you get a chance check how many plats vanity and stuff cost in plat store them match the price in cs. You’ll be upset if you bought one of them plat vanity for ton of plats and later find out you could have sold bought and sold 1 hot bar and bought a few or many of them vanity sets.

10. Not enough stuff in the house that gives buffs. There a work able sink could give a xp buff or something... more buff from items in house.
    I wanna see a max house we’re every thing is useful. And I wanna be able to invite friends to my house to get the buff so we can take down a hard boss.

11. No fast xp farming zones. I figured if you got food gear or a group to carry I there could be that one zone to get great xp for ever like 20 level then u move to next zone or something. That way those that like questing can quest to level and those that wanna kill stuff can kill stuff and level and have fun doing it.

12. Need way more Better items from bossies- good gear sets and the red item rarity with ability’s and perks .

13. Should be packs we can buy that unlock unlimited messages in mail box. Like we buy ups kit and can sell it in cs if we want or use it so we can send how ever many message we want. Also away to have setting on who can send us message. Can work like this- set message setting to friend only. Now only friends can send me a message. I don’t see why we gotta go to like discord to send a message to friend when u have a good ups system already :/ (that’s the thinking Emoji btw. I don’t even use the mail box the way it is right now.

14. Collecting daily quests. I spend way to much time collecting all the daily’s everyday. I would like to see a new item added to the game called “ THE Repeater” what this item does is once I buy it from the plat store and equip it all my daily will automatically be collected for me to do. It should be a weapon that we equip to activate the effect. Unlimited use not a Consumable. I’ll pay plats for that one

15. More rewarding and harder boss at max level. Dungon design for a group of max geared players.
    Also more stuff to build to like power up pets or a Anvil we can build in our house that unleash the true power of or weapon and armor becoming even more powerful eventually after farming the new mats needed to craft it we become more powerful. The bossies extreme low drop rate set is better but if we’re not having luck we can still get more powerful with the crafting making clearing easier and these crafted items and mats aren’t tradable (everyone that want it gotta earn them)
    The crafted set or what ever should make the extreme dungeons easier some cause were stronger. And if the players don’t like the low drop rate instead of just changing the drop rate create a new item that increase the drop rate. I like having a lot of differnt gear choose from. (but with cost- like okay u can get increase drop rate bit you’ll lose armor or damage cause that weapon or item might be weaker then your other one)

I could keep going but I hope this is helpful

Oh and when I get to 76 I’m really hoping there gonna be something amazing to farm at a 20-30 man raid with super Uber op item set. And really good red items with effect.. pocket legend for 10 man epic battle area so I think we should be able to have 20m raid boss at least.

If it’s easier to level then they can focus on a lot of end game content- new bossies, new items added to old bossies or them old bossies or maps have a elite version map that has really great unique items with low drop rates to farm out(elite maps like these can be geared toward those elite max players that done everything and have nothing to do and looking for a new goal(farm the new item or those that are looking for a true Challenge to do with there guilds or friends.

When they add new stuff, event, to max level as a new players I’m thinking doesn’t benefits me now . Also I know buy the time I cap there prob be something new and better anyway.

I do not want to see xp to level just decrease I wanna be able to farm stuff or buy new items that make leveling or killing things easier. And there is better sets and items to get as I level up.

I do get that those that took the time to grind out and cap with or without xp kit might be like I did it why should you have it anyone have it easier. And that’s fair. But for some players the way leveling is just doesn’t work Especially if there gonna be new caps in the future. If I get to 76 I wouldn’t cap to new max or even try to be honest unless I got max xp set up if its as tedious as was for me the first time.

Better gear drop from in game bossies -non events-

And if there ever is any change to leveling like making it easier and one way or another I think all current max cap char should get some kinda appreciating reward. Cause it’s expensive and quick to level ( xp boosts or kits) or a very long grind

Remove the early game crate instead massively increase the drop rate from boss monsters to drop them items so we feel like we earned it
    And we can get a taste of farming items.

Let us get Xp from dungeons mobs that are to low but still part of daily quests

I don’t like having our item soul bound once we use them and no way to unbound them. Need new tradable item u sell us to with plat that we can sell in cs -tradable- and this item unbound a item( we can call it Unbounded or something ) Cap players should be happy cause they can have a way to resell the good item, low levels should be happy cause there be more items in the market and lower the price we’re they might be able to afford it over time and sts gets to make extra profit.

Weekly updates like new items added to game weekly
    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Hjable; 01-07-2021 at 02:16 AM.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Hjable For This Useful Post: