Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Please read this!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    88 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sassinya View Post

Mom instincts are telling me this is a ploy to get attention, I pray I am wrong!! And if I am wrong, I will pray for him just in case.
    He also got "shot in the back" the other day and went to the hospital. Strangely enough I found the exact same story in the same city he's from...happened to some girl.
    I'm going with the attention thing. I know Wizard has accidentally posted on this account in the past when he made a guild thread, and then edited the post saying it was the wrong account.
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=62120&dateline=131973  8744
    Kahlua/Knowledgebase - Star Legends Help

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    161 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kahlua:487656

He also got "shot in the back" the other day and went to the hospital. Strangely enough I found the exact same story in the same city he's from...happened to some girl.
    I'm going with the attention thing. I know Wizard has accidentally posted on this account in the past when he made a guild thread, and then edited the post saying it was the wrong account.

They use the same device apparently. I have my suspensions that I rather keep to myself, since it would seem as I'm trolling.
    http://i1204.photobucket.com/albums/bb418/javier995/132ba71b.jpg
    When the sky falls, when it crumbles,
    we will stand tall, and face it all together.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to javier995 For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Now that I think,about it something seems strange about this forrum

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Oh my god! That's horrible! For whatever happened, I hope you get better, Wizardstarr! He didn't know me, but I just want you to know that I will be praying for him. Get better, Wizardstarr!
    IGN: Mastercon.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default guys

Well sorry if yall think im saying lies

But I think I should have keep it to myself
    All I see is hateful comments
    And one thing..
    Why in earth do I want attention?
    I don't even play SL at all
    And I know wizardstarr doesn't want attention
    So this will be my last post on this thread
    And please don't give wizardstarr any trouble his gf showed him how to play again and he will be playing but not as well as before
    And for those who wrote nice comments I thank you
    And for those who just didn't say nothing good
    If you don't have nothing to say good about then just ignore this and don't post

I know I would never do something mean ti know one not even if yall did to me

Kahlua please stop this I seen all my brother post and every time I see you posted mean things

Is there something brothering you about him?or is it that he has harm you or something?
    Last edited by meganlovesyou; 11-20-2011 at 10:58 PM.

Lady_Pebbles

Hope he gets well soon!

Im known as Thren in SL. Im one of he people who helped him gain some exp to lvl up to 36 (not sure if he got there yet). Mostly doing lvl2 (exp) and lvl5 (boss) runs. We didn't talk a lot but I always said hellurr and conversated from time to time.

You're a great sibling for doing this for him. God bless yall and take care.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    88 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by meganlovesyou View Post
    Lies upon lies
    Oh please. This is clearly "wizardstarr" typing this. You can tell by the typos and fragments that also litter his posts. Just stop begging for attention. As a neuroscience major in college, I know a fair amount about memory loss and TBI's and this is just stupid. If someone sustains a TBI, I'm 100% sure the first primary goal in recovery isn't to learn to play Star Legends again. A small rock getting thrown at someone's head is NOT enough to cause someone to lose LTM unless the rock literally penetrated their skull and directly injured the brain. I'm sure a 14 year old kid or whatever the age is does not possess that kind of power behind a throw. People get shot in the head and survive without such serious brain injuries.

Oh and would you look at that, he's back and posting again! It's a miracle! Truely a miracle of science!!! Please, and I know I'm not the only one who feels this way; stop posting these types of threads. Your hunger for attention is just showing your insecurities. If you need attention, go make a facebook. I'm willing to take the infraction/temporary ban from these forums to tell you this. It's annoying and some people are just so stuck in the "be nice to everyone or get in trouble" phase that they'll believe anything. Well I'm young and not naive to attention seekers. Stop.
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=62120&dateline=131973  8744
    Kahlua/Knowledgebase - Star Legends Help

9. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Kahlua For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    293 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kahlua View Post
    Oh please. This is clearly "wizardstarr" typing this. You can tell by the typos and fragments that also litter his posts. Just stop begging for attention. As a neuroscience major in college, I know a fair amount about memory loss and TBI's and this is just stupid. If someone sustains a TBI, I'm 100% sure the first primary goal in recovery isn't to learn to play Star Legends again. A small rock getting thrown at someone's head is NOT enough to cause someone to lose LTM unless the rock literally penetrated their skull and directly injured the brain. I'm sure a 14 year old kid or whatever the age is does not possess that kind of power behind a throw. People get shot in the head and survive without such serious brain injuries.

Oh and would you look at that, he's back and posting again! It's a miracle! Truely a miracle of science!!! Please, and I know I'm not the only one who feels this way; stop posting these types of threads. Your hunger for attention is just showing your insecurities. If you need attention, go make a facebook. I'm willing to take the infraction/temporary ban from these forums to tell you this. It's annoying and some people are just so stuck in the "be nice to everyone or get in trouble" phase that they'll believe anything. Well I'm young and not naive to attention seekers. Stop.
    +1, madam, +1.

Also: SCIENCE!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    421 Posts

Im with Kahlua 100%! Just read the whole thread and when I seen who it was regarding my first thought was the typing consistencies as not many type that way (Unless it runs in the family). Second thought was to be shot in the back and make a recovery so quick, attention runs off.. then to have a rock thrown so hard at his head to cause memory loss, though they are back up and running on SL already.

To attention seek is frowned upon but isn't that much of a deal. When you ask us to put our faith and belief into a subject (shot in back now in wheel chair) and the measures they you have gone to is beyond wrong! This is not something you can say sorry to and we will all forgive you. (No redemption for this)

Ever heard of 'The boy who cried wolf'..

Still trying to comprehend how 2k+ can die from Barrels O.o

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BodMaster For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    96 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by BodMaster View Post
    Im with Kahlua 100%! Just read the whole thread and when I seen who it was regarding my first thought was the typing consistencies as not many type that way (Unless it runs in the family). Second thought was to be shot in the back and make a recovery so quick, attention runs off.. then to have a rock thrown so hard at his head to cause memory loss, though they are back up and running on SL already.

To attention seek is frowned upon but isn't that much of a deal. When you ask us to put our faith and belief into a subject (shot in back now in wheel chair) and the measures they you have gone to is beyond wrong! This is not something you can say sorry to and we will all forgive you. (No redemption for this)

Ever heard of 'The boy who cried wolf'..
    Agreed. I'm with Kahlua, Bod and Death.

You said he was learning his basics. Trying to write, read his ABC's. But he was on last night. Seemed normal as ever. Got some screen caps to prove it.

No person recovers that quick.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
    Main: Ardon lvl 41 Operative

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    89 Posts

If you want to know more about brain injury and head trauma, feel free to message me. I've undergone brain surgery from an AVM just a few years ago - story of my life. If this is real though. If not, saddens me that something that was life threatening to me is just used as a source for attention.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    293 Posts

This thread does not surprise me one bit. From all the other threads I've seen that involve this user, it seems to be pretty much par for the course. Ridiculous attention seeking is ridiculous, and getting tiresome. Mods, please lock this before it gets completely out of hand and people start catching banhammers to the face. ---[]

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Deathpunch For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

I'm sorry to say, whether this is a cry for attention or actually true. It provides no benefit to members of the community, as people will interpret it as they will. The best thing you could have done was make a blog on your own profile regarding this issue, and not a thread. As a thread with this sort of topic just says "Come look at me, reply to your hearts whim."

This is a public forum and anyone is free to post on it, specifically asking players to not post does not provide any results, especially if they do not respect you. Next time, keep it to the blog, so you may filter out who(m)ever you want to comment on this related issue. You would also have so much more control using the blogs.

Also, always please refrain in the future of making any topic with the title, "Read this!" "Read this now!" "Hey look at this" "Read me" "Look at this if you're a person", etc. because normally a thread with any of these sort of topics, normally do not match the actual subject.
    Last edited by Deadbeathc; 11-21-2011 at 11:57 AM.
    Deadbeat- 36 Operative
    Deadbeathc - 36 Engineer
    OdeadbeathcO - 36 commando

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

suspicious thread is suspicious...If I (or any of my family member) loses my memory SL would be in the bottom of my priority list. I'm SURE my family and doctor will focus on remembering REAL LIFE STUFF(my real life friends, family, and such) not games. he was able to play this game, use this app, use his phone,ipod,ipad or chrome and he just re-learned his alphabets? Cone on....that's hardly believable. I'm not saying yur lying im just saying that this is just too....weird
    Westlyford-Operative(Main)
    Killerade-Commando
    Creatanhealer- Engineer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

I agree completely that this is for attention! Me and Javier just ran with him and his gf! He apparently remembers us both! We also found out that his gf was in the hospital when all this was going on...yet she was happy online! This all seems fishy to me! Like I said its weird what people do for attention-.-
    Star Legends: Drues (Operative) - Yahbuddy (Commando)
    Pocket Legends: Dreusadadan (Archer)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Drues:488626
    I agree completely that this is for attention! Me and Javier just ran with him and his gf! He apparently remembers us both! We also found out that his gf was in the hospital when all this was going on...yet she was happy online! This all seems fishy to me! Like I said its weird what people do for attention-.-
    Drues I can easy explain all of this
    1.) I know javier because my sister help me remember him
    2.) You I remember with the help of my gf
    3.) Dude she is in the hospital for a eating disorder and she is happy because she rather not effect the way she plays like me
    4.) Dude please leave me alone I have been trying avoid I but I will always see you and im will to live up to It as a good man said "don't let the voices of people effect you gaming experience"-GM of infinite union
    <font color=#00FF00><span style=font-family: Arial Black>STARR</span></font>

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

If you show your doctor's diagnosis form of your condition, that's the only way they are going to believe you. Good luck
    Last edited by Pandar; 11-22-2011 at 12:12 AM.
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Apollo:488662
    If you show your doctor's diagnosis form of your condition, that's the only way they are going to believe you. Good luck

EDIT: Don't take offense, but I PM'd a dev for a thread lock on this. The reason being is that when other forumers wake up, you are going to get a lot of flames and this thread won't be pretty.

EDIT: For some reason, I posted this on the wrong thread!
    Its ok if they do this to this one im getting really mad my gf keeps making new toons to get away from drama but it always gets her and me

I just hope one day her and I can live in peace that's what I want but Ill never will get it....

So I might aswell take it then wait for it
    <font color=#00FF00><span style=font-family: Arial Black>STARR</span></font>