Thread: Prices are outrageous

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Default Prices are outrageous

Nothing much, just saying the fact that the prices for a single item ingame are in 100-250 plat is ridiculous when in the old golden age it was 10 plat, makes the game much more inaccessible than it should be just because some people spammed a glitch

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    62 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ilauncher View Post
    Nothing much, just saying the fact that the prices for a single item ingame are in 100-250 plat is ridiculous when in the old golden age it was 10 plat, makes the game much more inaccessible than it should be just because some people spammed a glitch
    I bought my implant for 20 million. I wasn't tryna spent 250 plat on that thing knowing I barely play the game anymore.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Nofox For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    55 Posts

I think of the dmg stuff as like a threshold. After a certain point the damage just stops being significant. Don’t waste your plat / credits on like a 10 dmg boost.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    183 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonsalt View Post
    I think of the dmg stuff as like a threshold. After a certain point the damage just stops being significant. Don’t waste your plat / credits on like a 10 dmg boost.
    I second this.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

I wonder why it is that everyone complains so much. You all got the credit implants like you wanted. Now you all complain about how much they cost. Just be grateful they gave you something you asked for.

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    55 Posts

I'm sure that OP was very grateful for the fact that they were added in. He was probably meaning to just complain about the conditions in which they were implemented. There's nothing wrong in expressing a feeling about something implemented. It's up to the game developers to take the suggestion or not depending on how they function. Due to the fact that the devs have said before that they don't really take plat pricing suggestions before, they most likely wont change the prices to the preference of the players.

OP, if you really want the item and don't want to pay a crazy price then I suggest that you just buy one through people and NOT AUCTION. One thing i've learned while playing this game is that people are super desperate to sell things. You might have to be patient, but you will find a guy that will sell at a price that is around half of normal due to overpricing. You really have to convince them that they don't need the item anymore and that they would benefit more from the money.

Example: Back when I bought my first squid when they were about 10m or so I only paid like 6.6m. The person who sold me the squid was not a noob in any way, they just seemed somewhat desperate to sell it. I convinced him that credits were more versitile in the market and that a squid is hard to sell. It's not a scam, it's business talk. He knew the normal price of the item, but was just pushed over to sell by me convincing him.
    Last edited by Dragonsalt; 09-27-2018 at 09:19 PM.