Thread: PvP issue RESOLVER

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

Default PvP issue RESOLVER

i was working peacefuly.. then a Friend of mine came to tell me, "dude the game is broken this guys wont stop adding ppl on the opposite team to make unfair matches"

WELL PPL i came with an ORIGINAL idea and same time A OBVIOUS idea for pvp matches

I introduce you, VOTE TO KICK option for PvP rooms. I know its hard to make it for the Devs But this is a MUST HAVE. If the game doesnt have this game option, it will Always have problems in ctf, I think this SIMPLE option would end Actualy All the problems in PvP

(After getting kicked get 2 minutes PvP Ban so it doesnt join again)

ITS TIME TO MAKE PVP ARENA CLEAN AGAIN!

Enviado do meu SM-J710F através do Tapatalk

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Billthevamp For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Billthevamp View Post
    i was working peacefuly.. then a Friend of mine came to tell me, "dude the game is broken this guys wont stop adding ppl on the opposite team to make unfair matches"

WELL PPL i came with an ORIGINAL idea and same time A OBVIOUS idea for pvp matches

I introduce you, VOTE TO KICK option for PvP rooms. I know its hard to make it for the Devs But this is a MUST HAVE. If the game doesnt have this game option, it will Always have problems in ctf, I think this SIMPLE option would end Actualy All the problems in PvP

Yah that is realy a nice idea. Devs please pay attention to this.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Lothus For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    108 Posts

A very good idea ^^

Envoyé de mon SM-T561 en utilisant Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    107 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Billthevamp View Post

Good idea!!! But I bet evil pvpers will ruin this option like as per their needs.

I know the voting system enables some control over the PvP. But that voting majority can be made using their own alts. So,

By keeping the fair PvP matches in the view, all the players "inactivity" in arena maps need to be monitored. Those who doesn't move at all upto 60sec (60sec inactivity) will be automatically kicked out of the match. And also kicked player cannot play PvP for atleast 5minutes.

Tuning the server for better performance so that even laggy player can play the PvP bit smoother in areana!!!

And new option "freeze(Spectator mode)" in PvP.

If the match started with 3 vs 3, then

1)if two players left the match in one side, i.e 1vs 3. Two players(in 3 member team) who joined recently were freezed (spectator mode)till the new players join the opposite team(1 member team).

2) if 5 vs3, then two players in 5members team will be on spectator mode. So, that 3 vs 3 only possible at any moment in the arena.

3) if 5 vs 2, then three players in 5 members team will be on spectator mode.

And so on.

This will make PvP balanced like 1vs1, 2vs2, 3vs3, 4vs4, 5vs5 and this wont allow/avoids keeping an alt(s) on opposite team.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Santosh Elangadi For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

Nice complement!
    Quote Originally Posted by Santosh Elangadi View Post
    Good idea!!! But I bet evil pvpers will ruin this option like as per their needs.

I know the voting system enables some control over the PvP. But that voting majority can be made using their own alts. So,

By keeping the fair PvP matches in the view, all the players "inactivity" in arena maps need to be monitored. Those who doesn't move at all upto 60sec (60sec inactivity) will be automatically kicked out of the match. And also kicked player cannot play PvP for atleast 5minutes.

Tuning the server for better performance so that even laggy player can play the PvP bit smoother in areana!!!

And new option "freeze(Spectator mode)" in PvP.

If the match started with 3 vs 3, then

1)if two players left the match in one side, i.e 1vs 3. Two players(in 3 member team) who joined recently were freezed (spectator mode)till the new players join the opposite team(1 member team).

2) if 5 vs3, then two players in 5members team will be on spectator mode. So, that 3 vs 3 only possible at any moment in the arena.

3) if 5 vs 2, then three players in 5 members team will be on spectator mode.

And so on.

This will make PvP balanced like 1vs1, 2vs2, 3vs3, 4vs4, 5vs5 and this wont allow/avoids keeping an alt(s) on opposite team.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Billthevamp For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Yes that keph ruined pvp

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts