Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Please Devs, read it!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    527 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sometacoz View Post
    It's not just rogues who leave sometimes in random I have seen tanks and mages leave after comparing stats. Seems to me everyone is selfish. If u know "qua" he is a mage who was complaining about not getting a pt by rogues but when I did he came and then left saying that he wanted us to have 6-9k dps otherwise he won't play. Imo everyone wants quick gold and rich people are arrogant we just have to keep up with it. Now if u r a tank it's quite complex indeed. U shud try to aim to join a rogue pt with a slot but just my advice 5k dps is good enough for rogues don't be selfish like qua and try to make friends with them. I have been in many rogue pts where we invited a warrior for heal when going to head and it's useful. So invite sensible friends that wud be glad to have u.
    Ign: sometacoz
    Thats just normal play. I have paid a lot for my gear and dont like to play with rogues who are undergeared just because the class is better. In random i just leave if I think we wont be able to kill the boss or when i get an invite. I have never said that i wont play with them, I just avoid players (of all classes) to invite if they have low gear. If another pt leader inv them its fine for me.
    Its always been like that, im not playing to carry anyone through maps neither do they carry me. Please stop spreading lies. If u have any problems with me please talk to me privatly. ~Qua
    Last edited by QuaseT; 09-27-2018 at 09:34 AM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to QuaseT For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    593 Posts

Grabs the popcorn!
    I’m rubber and you’re glue, what bounces off me, sticks on you..
    Stop assuming my posts are emotional. I don’t care that much.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts

Sooooooooo I just mentioned the elephant in the room and nobody wants to talk about it as expected. Let’s discuss mages/ tanks and their jewel farming that went on for years and is still going on, yet hydra gold will be nerfed soon.

Mages and warriors don’t have a high enough dodge to avoid that issue

@oakmaiden share share!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Noni For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Oops shouldn't have mentioned jewel farming but let's talk about it

How many jewels you guys were getting again in 15mins all 3main elixirs? 450 or something? Oh I can't remember. Maybe I'm suffering from concussion of Champions League finale when Ramos tackled it real bad xd how much gold it was weekly again? Damn it's getting harder to remember it. Ah 20m around through jewel farming weekly. But I'm pretty sure our devs love equality so as they haven't actually fixed old stuff of other classes , Same way they won't fix a level 46 aegis which gives around 450 jewels in 15mins elixirs I believe in them <3 our old op aegis will remain on top and will keep making tanks great again . Ahahahaahahahahhaha their hydra Will be fixed but who cares about it as long we can keep farming jewels with level 46 aegis, it's all good

Sent from my CPH1859 using Tapatalk

7. The Following User Says Thank You to plunkx For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    87 Posts

Stop complaining. Im officially announcing that gold drop will be neefed. 100% Really really soon

Gesendet von meinem HTC 10 mit Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

Sympathy. After i noticed this imbalanced part of the game, and after i noticed that STS may not want to fix it in short time for some reason, i decided to create a new rogue character. Now it is lvl 67 only in a few days, much easier than expected, thanks to the new 2exp event. So, a practical solution might be start a new char, which is faster than complaining here. And, it is new fun to play the game differently. Sorry about my straightforward, but just a practical suggestion.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

If any dev is reading this please consider increasing the crafting inventory slots 500 is not enough when farming jewels fills up too quick in all alts

Sent from my SM-J210F using Tapatalk

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to deathhbringer For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    366 Posts

I am a rogue with some decent stats 6k armoir 9k health and 7.6k dps.

I always run with at least another rogue and 2 mages or war. Fast timing isn't everything

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by deathhbringer View Post
    If any dev is reading this please consider increasing the crafting inventory slots 500 is not enough when farming jewels fills up too quick in all alts

Sent from my SM-J210F using Tapatalk
    Ya man same I think I think it should be of 1000 and they should also do something with crafting. I don't like to wait so many hours to keep crafting jewels and keep changing toons just to craft them if there will be quick crafting then I can craft more finesse jewels and keep selling them faster to all these rogues at expensive price I see so much gold coming if this happens

Sent from my CPH1859 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts

Rogues making 600k +/ hr after spending millions on levelling up and getting new gear seems to be the issue here. Aren’t tanks making more than that in less than 30mins of farming jewels and selling finesse jewels for insane prices to these rogues? I see a lot of tanks bragging in-game about it. None of us complained about that on forums.

Many of those mages who initially complained about hydra are now getting regularly invited and happily farming there. They just made a few changes. Qua and deathhbringer are both such mages.

What is the point of expansion, levelling up, getting new items, spending plat/gold on awakening gold loot, adding gold loot to helm and armour and then some people continuously complaining resulting in all these nerfs...

We should have just stayed 66 and farmed maus for gold then. There was no need for 71, new maps, new items or any of these new gold loot awakening associated events and gear changes.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Noni For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    230 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Noni View Post
    Hmm...It is interesting to see all the selective memory loss on these forums. Devs have already announced hydra gold nerf and yet this nonsense still continues. I am going to get a lot of hate for what I am about to say, but if everyone here is hell-bent on ruining the fun for everyone else, then it is time some facts were discussed here.

For a long time, mages dominated mausoleum and made a lot of gold due to broken procs. They also became rogues at bosses due to these procs. However, there was another type of farming where they had an advantage over rogues, something that tanks have been dominating for years now and made millons because of it.

I am sure everyone knows what I am talking about...jewel farming. Other than when jewel farming was initially launched and rogues were able to make some gold doing it, warriors and mages were the ones who benefited from it for YEARS. Main thing was, all they needed was glint aegis/ flame staff and magma to be able to farm jewels. I know mages aren’t that good compared to warriors anymore after flame staff fix, but why did nobody feel sorry for rogues all this time? Why didn’t some tank or mage come here and start a thread “we are getting rich farming jewels and poor rogues are left out”.

Why don’t tanks talk about jewel farming when all this is being discussed? Why didn’t mages ever bother mentioning it when they were busy making gold by farming maus AND jewels both? A new raid map is added where rogues have an advantage and everyone now starts throwing tantrums.

Rogue gear has always been the most expensive, for that a lot more gold is needed compared to other classes. Also, not all rogues are doing 30 secs runs in hydra. Try running with 2-2.5k dmg rogues with low hp and bad pets. Mages who are properly geared for 71 do these raids way faster. Good tanks make runs easier in any map. Since the focus here is gold making, well...there is always jewel farming for warriors. Let’s talk about that too and not treat it like a dirty little secret

Do we still need to talk about rogues and hydra? Just wait for the gold nerf while you guys read the novel I just typed for you.
    I've farmed jewels on all classes there really isn't much difference it's all about luck and ping for remaps. try drag blades on low level rogue with str build jewel farming hasn't been good for a while now mauso was always better gold with right party

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts

Let’s not sugarcoat things here. Rogues couldn’t compete with mages and tanks when it came to jewel farming and still can’t.

Mages were as good as tanks after they could reach m1 and use their hex staff + magma there, before the fix. Many people made tank alts just to jewel farm, because all they needed was one specific weapon and a pet. It is that glint aegis proc + magma AA combo that makes jewels rain. Nothing to do with luck. Some other weapons and pets are good too, but aegis and magma win.

You are a tank, I am sure you know all this already.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

thread close hydra no more loot gold RIP rogue

Sent from my SM-J701F using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    149 Posts

None of that matters anymore since they just took away the gold loot from Hydra.i don't get it first Hydra had little gl then STS adds more gl then people complain it's too much gl so now they take that away too so they added more artifact to the loot but with 00.1% it's not like it makes up for the lost gl.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    96 Posts

Are you kidding me? I am a rogue and despite gold loot I never made 10m in a day. Am I a caveman? Was I living under a rock? I wonder

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Bundlos For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

What should i do with my newly built rogue following the 2xexp instruction? 20-30 m gold all spent on it... Years of effort wasted. Now i see it is a gold sink, but too late, hahaha.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Noni View Post
    Hmm...It is interesting to see all the selective memory loss on these forums. Devs have already announced hydra gold nerf and yet this nonsense still continues. I am going to get a lot of hate for what I am about to say, but if everyone here is hell-bent on ruining the fun for everyone else, then it is time some facts were discussed here.

For a long time, mages dominated mausoleum and made a lot of gold due to broken procs. They also became rogues at bosses due to these procs. However, there was another type of farming where they had an advantage over rogues, something that tanks have been dominating for years now and made millons because of it.

I am sure everyone knows what I am talking about...jewel farming. Other than when jewel farming was initially launched and rogues were able to make some gold doing it, warriors and mages were the ones who benefited from it for YEARS. Main thing was, all they needed was glint aegis/ flame staff and magma to be able to farm jewels. I know mages aren’t that good compared to warriors anymore after flame staff fix, but why did nobody feel sorry for rogues all this time? Why didn’t some tank or mage come here and start a thread “we are getting rich farming jewels and poor rogues are left out”.

Why don’t tanks talk about jewel farming when all this is being discussed? Why didn’t mages ever bother mentioning it when they were busy making gold by farming maus AND jewels both? A new raid map is added where rogues have an advantage and everyone now starts throwing tantrums.

Rogue gear has always been the most expensive, for that a lot more gold is needed compared to other classes. Also, not all rogues are doing 30 secs runs in hydra. Try running with 2-2.5k dmg rogues with low hp and bad pets. Mages who are properly geared for 71 do these raids way faster. Good tanks make runs easier in any map. Since the focus here is gold making, well...there is always jewel farming for warriors. Let’s talk about that too and not treat it like a dirty little secret

Do we still need to talk about rogues and hydra? Just wait for the gold nerf while you guys read the novel I just typed for you.
    Do you know that jewel farming isn't very profitable? It used to be a few years back before sts limited inventory's from going over the limit(500) and before they fixed the issue of mobs getting bugged in maps (enabling people to continuously hit the mobs without them dying and without the person leaving the map) You could pretty much get 10000/500 inventory of jewels and any class could do it. Its pretty slow and boring to farm jewels at the moment. So what secret you are talking about im not sure. Because there are tons of people who play mage and rogue who have made a lower level tank just to farm jewels. Or have a friend who farms jewels for them. But a secret it is not. Seems like this is a "Stop hating on rogues, lets spill the beans on other classes" type of childish post. When in truth there isn't any beans to spill as rogues and mages have benefited from jewel farming.

But speaking from a mature point and yes we still need to talk about Rogues as they are way to powerful at the moment. You pretty much don't need a warrior/mage to run any map now days, besides Nightmare Raid(and who runs that anyway? unless for the dream weapon ap) With Spirit daggers, tanks aren't needed in mausoleum as the dagger proc pulls mobs together. Rogues being insanley op in a group of 4 (wiping out mobs with charged aim then SSS). This needs to be addressed. The damage output is simply too high for mages/warriors to be worth using.

Im not too bothered about the gold loot being removed, that was becoming ridiculous.

*Wonders how people get rich when they barely farm*
    *shifty eyes*
    *must be plat users*
    *smirks*

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts

Did you actually try to understand what I said or just did the shifty eyes and smirking?

Jewel farming was more profitable for mages and tanks. They made a lot of gold through it. Nobody sat on forums all day to whine about it. Show me even one post from some rogue who complained for days, saying nerf it for tanks and mages because we can’t farm jewels like them.

There is no secret. I am talking about how the use of glint aegis along with magma still makes jewel farming so profitable for tanks. It was the same for mages with hex staff and magma, although most of my mage friends say it is not that good after hex nerf. Many jewel farming tanks made millions by selling finesse jewels just recently to all these hydra rogues. Do we not play the same game? Have you not noticed the prices of finesse jewels skyrocketing? Yet there were no tantrums thrown about that.

If it is not profitable for you, then you must be doing something wrong. Many warriors I know still consider it their main gold maker.

I buy plat and will still make gold whether I farm or not, whether hydra gives gold or not. But that is not the point here. This thread was another crying session about hydra and rogues. That is fixed now. People should just relax and have some fun for a change.

Enjoy

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    98 Posts

I think comparing gold loot and jewel farming is like comparing apples to oranges. Here’s the difference.

Jewels still need to be listed in CS, which means that people have to want them. It’s based on supply and demand. Jewels will always get cheaper because we can now remove them from items and re-socket them.

Gold loot is purely income. Gold is used to buy gems, gems are not a form of currency.

I don’t think this is a good comparison.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    165 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ucamaeben View Post
    I think comparing gold loot and jewel farming is like comparing apples to oranges. Here’s the difference.

Jewels still need to be listed in CS, which means that people have to want them. It’s based on supply and demand. Jewels will always get cheaper because we can now remove them from items and re-socket them.

Gold loot is purely income. Gold is used to buy gems, gems are not a form of currency.

I don’t think this is a good comparison.
    I buy my jewels directly from the farmer. Anything thay can be bartered is a form of currency.