Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Please Devs, read it!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Default Please Devs, read it!

I know that some players will say that I'm just complaining, but this is something that I need to do...

Devs, farm in Hydra Bog is completely unfair and frustrating. I'm saying this because my class is completely worthless, sometimes I feel like I'm a nuisance, because every time 2 war are in the same run Rogues and some mages just leave the map.

Rogues can make or together and farm 10M per day easily, while me, with 550gl, farm only 2M per day if I play A LOT in random runs cause anyone want to invite a warrior for pt, even if he have a good gear...
    Some of my friends created Rogues just to farm!

SAD, BUT TRUE!!

Name:  IMG_20180927_020818.jpg
Views: 720
Size:  57.7 KB

Name:  IMG_20180927_020902.jpg
Views: 705
Size:  67.3 KB

Name:  IMG_20180927_020953.jpg
Views: 689
Size:  67.1 KB

Name:  IMG_20180927_020926.jpg
Views: 693
Size:  82.1 KB

Name:  IMG_20180927_021020.jpg
Views: 687
Size:  68.8 KB

Name:  IMG_20180927_021050.jpg
Views: 695
Size:  64.8 KB

Name:  IMG_20180927_021121.jpg
Views: 676
Size:  85.6 KB

Hope you can fix this, and make farming good and fair for everyone!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

Relax xD idk why are u so surprised. It's always been like that since maus. Just 1 tank. Believe me, am a tank as well and ik what u mean. Plus 2m a day ain't bad and if you saying that rogues are getting 10M per day (which may be true) look at their gear prices lol, the rogue gears are insane these days even the jewels
    You can always farm maus/Esg is you want xd ik it doesn't give as much gold but it's not too bad. I think you just need to relax a little.
    You may as well consider making a rogue so that u can see the prices of their gears urself compared to our tank gears.

Sent from my Redmi Note 4X using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Leu View Post
    Relax xD idk why are u so surprised. It's always been like that since maus. Just 1 tank. Believe me, am a tank as well and ik what u mean. Plus 2m a day ain't bad and if you saying that rogues are getting 10M per day (which may be true) look at their gear prices lol, the rogue gears are insane these days even the jewels
    You can always farm maus/Esg is you want xd ik it doesn't give as much gold but it's not too bad. I think you just need to relax a little.
    You may as well consider making a rogue so that u can see the prices of their gears urself compared to our tank gears.

rogue said now is u turn lol :*

Sent from my SM-J701F using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Dear fren all rouge don't have gl like ur n cant earn 10m per day like u said.... I earn only 1-2m per day with 300gl.
    U said dev to make gold loot fair which i cant see reason in ur.. All i see is make ur class better here.. ty
    Peace

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

It's not just rogues who leave sometimes in random I have seen tanks and mages leave after comparing stats. Seems to me everyone is selfish. If u know "qua" he is a mage who was complaining about not getting a pt by rogues but when I did he came and then left saying that he wanted us to have 6-9k dps otherwise he won't play. Imo everyone wants quick gold and rich people are arrogant we just have to keep up with it. Now if u r a tank it's quite complex indeed. U shud try to aim to join a rogue pt with a slot but just my advice 5k dps is good enough for rogues don't be selfish like qua and try to make friends with them. I have been in many rogue pts where we invited a warrior for heal when going to head and it's useful. So invite sensible friends that wud be glad to have u.
    Ign: sometacoz

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    69 Posts

The funniest thing is there always mage and warrior being jerk and rude. They say bad things so others get out of the map. LOL
    My reminder to warriors and mages are out there, don't be so arrogant if you unable to defeat the boss alone.
    To me these type of people are just a group of useless people who do not believe in themselves and in my opinion that rogues is overrated atm

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    189 Posts

5 - 10m is reachable with 600gl, more likely approx 5m unless you are mad farmer (dont eat, dont sleep).

P.S: Did that warrior in your guild found rogue he wanted for pt?
    P.S 2: We had 1 week long 2x xp event (worked with completing quests), everyone had chance to create not only 1, but 2,3 rogues with only daily quests.
    P.S 3: I agree with Leu "Rogue farm more = rogue cost more". "War farm less = cost less".
    Last edited by Marosok; 09-27-2018 at 01:56 AM. Reason: Sarcasm.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Idk, i think maybe pple getting too greedy?

I run Hydra with everyone. For me it doesnt matter one min or 3. I run not for lb. But iam only a mage;-)

Maybe pple should look more at own stats then others or gl.

Map is doable with all classes.

Atm iam a bit feed up see how often pple think rogues makes millions after millions a day. Maybe sts should make Hydra map only one free entrance per day like nightmare. .

Maybe this would stop this crazy greedy farming gold thing

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    520 Posts

I just go there with anyone and don't have a problem. All you moaners aren't playing for fun you're just playing for gold. Hydra should be called Hydragate with all the controversy it's causing and I will be glad when the gold drops are nerfed. Goldfever is what a lot of you have and by the way..I don't get millions a day because I'm not stupid enough to keep running the same map over and over and wasting precious real life time. A game should be enjoyed and not become a chore.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Susanne For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Leu View Post

true, esg is way better, op now all gears of rouge

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    165 Posts

Repeating the same thing in a dozen threads isnt going to do anything to help the cause. im sure after all the whining thats been going on, they have made a decision and are working on it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

I agree with him i see mages with lower stats than me insult me because i donīt have a dragon staff, and the ridiculous part when atacking hydra in begin of battle and do low damage because everyone is spread up they rage quit and leave alone.
    imagine in this signature Something motivational that make no sense but people like to write

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

remove all thats all.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Its crazy, from maybe 100 runs!i did hydra only a few pple left map.

And i use all weps i have. Sometimes drag, sometines balanced or tainted. Only horror work not well on hydra.

Do anyone really think pple have a need to stay in map? If i join random, no matter what map, i always count someone will leave. Maybe dc, mother want ending game, baby awake or dont like team, Guys, it is like it is.

Its only a game. Not ur life;-)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Susanne View Post
    I just go there with anyone and don't have a problem. All you moaners aren't playing for fun you're just playing for gold. Hydra should be called Hydragate with all the controversy it's causing and I will be glad when the gold drops are nerfed. Goldfever is what a lot of you have and by the way..I don't get millions a day because I'm not stupid enough to keep running the same map over and over and wasting precious real life time. A game should be enjoyed and not become a chore.
    Amen :P

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Maybe because tanks and mages hope for 1rog in their team (random)...If ur a rog u just go and solo it.. if mage could be as fast as rog or even tank could do dmg too there would be no problem....

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    91 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Soldiierx View Post
    Maybe because tanks and mages hope for 1rog in their team (random)...If ur a rog u just go and solo it.. if mage could be as fast as rog or even tank could do dmg too there would be no problem....
    Everyone think tanks has no damage or useless but no one has ever thought that tank have rage ultimate.
    IGN: Jairrus
    Character: Warrior (always)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts

Hmm...It is interesting to see all the selective memory loss on these forums. Devs have already announced hydra gold nerf and yet this nonsense still continues. I am going to get a lot of hate for what I am about to say, but if everyone here is hell-bent on ruining the fun for everyone else, then it is time some facts were discussed here.

For a long time, mages dominated mausoleum and made a lot of gold due to broken procs. They also became rogues at bosses due to these procs. However, there was another type of farming where they had an advantage over rogues, something that tanks have been dominating for years now and made millons because of it.

I am sure everyone knows what I am talking about...jewel farming. Other than when jewel farming was initially launched and rogues were able to make some gold doing it, warriors and mages were the ones who benefited from it for YEARS. Main thing was, all they needed was glint aegis/ flame staff and magma to be able to farm jewels. I know mages aren’t that good compared to warriors anymore after flame staff fix, but why did nobody feel sorry for rogues all this time? Why didn’t some tank or mage come here and start a thread “we are getting rich farming jewels and poor rogues are left out”.

Why don’t tanks talk about jewel farming when all this is being discussed? Why didn’t mages ever bother mentioning it when they were busy making gold by farming maus AND jewels both? A new raid map is added where rogues have an advantage and everyone now starts throwing tantrums.

Rogue gear has always been the most expensive, for that a lot more gold is needed compared to other classes. Also, not all rogues are doing 30 secs runs in hydra. Try running with 2-2.5k dmg rogues with low hp and bad pets. Mages who are properly geared for 71 do these raids way faster. Good tanks make runs easier in any map. Since the focus here is gold making, well...there is always jewel farming for warriors. Let’s talk about that too and not treat it like a dirty little secret

Do we still need to talk about rogues and hydra? Just wait for the gold nerf while you guys read the novel I just typed for you.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Noni For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    230 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jairus980 View Post
    Everyone think tanks has no damage or useless but no one has ever thought that tank have rage ultimate.
    Ult is useless in raids the boss is dead long before it charges.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    91 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Thewolfbull View Post
    Ult is useless in raids the boss is dead long before it charges.
    That doesn't mean tank is useless now. We have ultimate
    IGN: Jairrus
    Character: Warrior (always)