Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Please Devs, read it!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    521 Posts

I think the point here is that we rogues didn't complain when warriors and mages were making lots of gold and lording it over us. We just took it. Let's clear the air here, some of you warriors and mages..not all, are rubbing their hands and laughing at what's happened. No sympathy, just sly comments and smirking in some instances. Rogues have always had to pay over the odds for gear, jewels and even vanities and when we got a bit of luck, well we all know what happened. I'm not a serious hardcore player, I don't have the time, but I can understand why rogues feel like they have been unfairly treated. This Hydra has brought the worse out in some people, why some of you even raced to make a rogue and get it capped and were even given a double XP event to help you on your way. Now that is funny but I'm not sniggering at those who did that..well not much anyway. 😔

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Susanne For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts

Apples and oranges indeed!!!

On one hand, we have a farming method that requires...lvl 46, mythic aegis, magma and a few jewel elixirs and you can then start off your jewel business( solo). On the other hand, we have a farming method that requires...lvl 71,very good stats to be able to kill the boss in 1 min or so, gear and awakenings needed for those stats, good jewels needed, gold loot sets or items with gold loot awakenings needed, good party with similarly geared ppl needed and I am not even talking about rogues here. To run it as a rogue you had to spend 3 x more.

Not everyone was making 1-2m per hour there. Not everyone uses 600% + gold loot. Before someone starts foaming at the mouth again, I don’t use that sort of gold loot buff or gold loot sets. Never made that much farming hydra or maus. I always prefer having good stats with some gold loot and don’t bother getting 2 different sets and switching.

71 raids are not giving gold now but jewel farming is still very profitable for tanks. As to the currency thing being mentioned, someone already explained that ^_^

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    231 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Noni View Post
    Apples and oranges indeed!!!

On one hand, we have a farming method that requires...lvl 46, mythic aegis, magma and a few jewel elixirs and you can then start off your jewel business( solo). On the other hand, we have a farming method that requires...lvl 71,very good stats to be able to kill the boss in 1 min or so, gear and awakenings needed for those stats, good jewels needed, gold loot sets or items with gold loot awakenings needed, good party with similarly geared ppl needed and I am not even talking about rogues here. To run it as a rogue you had to spend 3 x more.

Not everyone was making 1-2m per hour there. Not everyone uses 600% + gold loot. Before someone starts foaming at the mouth again, I don’t use that sort of gold loot buff or gold loot sets. Never made that much farming hydra or maus. I always prefer having good stats with some gold loot and don’t bother getting 2 different sets and switching.

71 raids are not giving gold now but jewel farming is still very profitable for tanks. As to the currency thing being mentioned, someone already explained that ^_^
    Nerf jewel farming for tank and everyone will switch to rogue with lvl 46 drag blades str build nature jewels and trap/sss/nox/rs skills same thing dif class xD i think you should give rogue another try for jewel farming compare it to how many tank gets its the same if you know how rogue/tank gets 2.7 excellent jewels mind/fury/finesse worth per 15min elix could be more with op ping but thats what i used to get as tank and as rogue at lvl 61 (i never did the mage in mauso 1 thing so idk if that was much better)
    the main thing for jewel farming isnt the farming itself but the crafting thats what takes all the time and you will need atleast 30 characters with good inventory to craft these jewels everyday. Lix is 15 mins but the jewel takes a few days to get high enough tier and ready to sell. I made notes on all this and tried all classes and dif gear types back when jewel farm was best way to make gold tank just isn't way better like you say. All classes can get the same amount, the strategy is just different that's why rogues didn't complain about it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Instead of nerf gold, they removed gold from hydra and ppl still complain haizzz.