Thread: Hydra official Nerf

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    87 Posts

Default Hydra official Nerf

Single boss zones aren't meant to be the gold farm zones. On the other hand, it will be getting previously event-only mireguard gear. That really doesn't affect the value of gold loot gear though, it's just as effective in other zones.

Gesendet von meinem HTC 10 mit Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    366 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by championboost View Post
    Single boss zones aren't meant to be the gold farm zones. On the other hand, it will be getting previously event-only mireguard gear. That really doesn't affect the value of gold loot gear though, it's just as effective in other zones.

Omg u literally just quoted devs lol

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    87 Posts

Because 90% still hasn't read it yet and still complaining about hydra

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    87 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Azerothraven View Post
    Omg u literally just quoted devs lol
    Yes I forgot to quote but d OK don't
    cry

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Ahahahhaha futumsh said that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

goodbye hydra,, goodbye all op rouge

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    87 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dingledorf View Post
    Ahahahhaha futumsh said that

Whats funny?

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Whats funny?

Ur stupidness

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Pls hydraaaa

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Plss hydraaa

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

It wont affect gold loot but it will affect mire pieces why would someone try their luck to get sth that arent useful in their farming journey. Ppl get nightmare set because they can farm effectively in maus and maus drop plenty of gold but mire set? Its so freaking unfair for those who wasted plat and gold to get the best in slot gear. Not everyone like rng in Al most depend on hard effort rather than luck. Do you depend your luck on your programing degree/phd or hard effort?

I recommend every plat user start boycott al by not purchasing plat to open the new crate as the new items will just gonna be useless in your al life. The current gears are op enough to farm old map like esg/maus so why waste our hard earned cash to get trash. Not everyone is lucky i've spent 2.5k plats on crate and guess what items i get ?1 freaking fossil and antignome ring. And i sold everything and got 3m in total selling those elixir by keeping them till they are in high prices but if i buy elite awaken gems i would get 15m out of it by selling 30k each without any luck involve. Wish i knew al rng is much bs and rigged. I hope my voice will reach all plat users and start boycotting al's platinum now. Why bother getting new gears to farm old maps. Once again not everyone is lucky. I bet you devs also did not even win lottery once in your entire life like the majority till you are lying in your coffin. Once bitten twice shy. Learn this people wont be supporting you guys anymore after getting such bs patch unless you can make some ammends and win our supports back.

Lastly i really wish to see livestream talking about every patch even small one and ask for players' opinion dont only take the opinion from forum, make a poll booth in game( not every player know about forum take this into consideration but if you put in the game notice board every player will know when they log in, make like "we have new patches coming we wish to hear all the Arlorian's opinions, please head to the poll booth for a survey before it is too late). Not everyone agree with the devs' roadmap, at least give those who disagree a week or more time to prepare and not like hehe screw you players opinion and post the thread(not event threads, i meant these nerfing ninja update) before 1 day or few hours before launching the patch or after launching. Once again runescape devs had made such player friendly possible see how much efforts they have put in their game. No offense i know you guys put alot efforts too but they put more. Literally they do livestreams on every patches even small one as they know how the players play( not every player plays the norm ways , minority merch for gold and these patches even small one would affect the merching community significantly). They know how the real mmorpg work there are merch community, farming community, pvp community, story lore hunter community and etc. They take every community seriously. I really like al and i wish it will be the best phone mmorpg for my entire life. Till now i still couldnt find any mmorpg that can replace al not even maplestory M. I wish the devs can take every players' opinion more heavily. I wish to see more interaction between devs and players in game.

#MakeAlGreatAgain!Peace!
    Last edited by tahtto; 09-29-2018 at 10:48 PM.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to tahtto For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

thanks for banning me but dev Justfg can you tell me which part i can changed so that i wont be banned? i want to voice not everyone is lucky which you guys literally just assume everyone is a living leprechaun. is it the boycott part?????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????? please tell me which part should i change on the post so that i wont be banned. Thanks in advance.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    87 Posts

Atm lockeds are only there to get rare items like hmishi in zavier crate. I agree with increasing locked loot .

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    87 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by tahtto View Post
    It wont affect gold loot but it will affect mire pieces why would someone try their luck to get sth that arent useful in their farming journey. Ppl get nightmare set because they can farm effectively in maus and maus drop plenty of gold but mire set? Its so freaking unfair for those who wasted plat and gold to get the best in slot gear. Not everyone like rng in Al most depend on hard effort rather than luck. Do you depend your luck on your programing degree/phd or hard effort?

I recommend every plat user start boycott al by not purchasing plat to open the new crate as the new items will just gonna be useless in your al life. The current gears are op enough to farm old map like esg/maus so why waste our hard earned cash to get trash. Not everyone is lucky i've spent 2.5k plats on crate and guess what items i get ?1 freaking fossil and antignome ring. And i sold everything and got 3m in total selling those elixir by keeping them till they are in high prices but if i buy elite awaken gems i would get 15m out of it by selling 30k each without any luck involve. Wish i knew al rng is much bs and rigged. I hope my voice will reach all plat users and start boycotting al's platinum now. Why bother getting new gears to farm old maps. Once again not everyone is lucky. I bet you devs also did not even win lottery once in your entire life like the majority till you are lying in your coffin. Once bitten twice shy. Learn this people wont be supporting you guys anymore after getting such bs patch unless you can make some ammends and win our supports back.

Lastly i really wish to see livestream talking about every patch even small one and ask for players' opinion dont only take the opinion from forum, make a poll booth in game( not every player know about forum take this into consideration but if you put in the game notice board every player will know when they log in, make like "we have new patches coming we wish to hear all the Arlorian's opinions, please head to the poll booth for a survey before it is too late). Not everyone agree with the devs' roadmap, at least give those who disagree a week or more time to prepare and not like hehe screw you players opinion and post the thread(not event threads, i meant these nerfing ninja update) before 1 day or few hours before launching the patch or after launching. Once again runescape devs had made such player friendly possible see how much efforts they have put in their game. No offense i know you guys put alot efforts too but they put more. Literally they do livestreams on every patches even small one as they know how the players play( not every player plays the norm ways , minority merch for gold and these patches even small one would affect the merching community significantly). They know how the real mmorpg work there are merch community, farming community, pvp community, story lore hunter community and etc. They take every community seriously. I really like al and i wish it will be the best phone mmorpg for my entire life. Till now i still couldnt find any mmorpg that can replace al not even maplestory M. I wish the devs can take every players' opinion more heavily. I wish to see more interaction between devs and players in game.

#MakeAlGreatAgain!Peace!
    Boycotting a game because u went for a luck game? Opening lockeds is like lotto tickets. If sts earns less money they will put less effort into the game and maybe even shut down the game. It was your own stupidness