Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Said dev futumsh

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    78 Posts

"Farm gold for motovation" 2012-2016 there was no such thing as farming gold, and yet we never complained nor feel like the game was tedious nor feel like we were unmotivated. We solely depend on events, and farming gears to earn gold.

All you people complaining about how tediously repetitive farming gold is, so what did Devs do? They Made an expansion that solely focuses on gears, farming gears, earning tokens to buy gears, new lock containing gears to help farm gears, one mistake they made was adding in the droprates.

If you dislike this method, you're always welcome to farm back in Maus/Esg, well that's what we have been doing for past 2years anyways, why complain now? Hydraid isn't the game.

But I am thankful that they fixed this by removing it straightforward. As we could all forsee how this will result into hyperinflation in just months, knowing that this map can earn 2-3x the gold a day compared to Maus/Esg.

But what I couldn't understand is for those people who complained about "Boring, farming gold for 2years", after the removal of gold, same people are now contradicting themselves by probably doubting themselves and say, "Hydraid dead map, nothing to do, sell gears then quit etc".

Sent from my SM-A800F using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Rauitri; 09-28-2018 at 08:11 AM.