Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Said dev futumsh

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Default Said dev futumsh

[27-09, 12:31] Futumsh: The vast majority of players are completely unaffected by endgame updates, since they aren't at the endgame.

Hmmm i really wondered how the dev is thinking ok since vast player are not at the endgame so the endgamer should have the best gold earning method rite compare to starter and mid gamer? We endgamer strive our way to the endgame to achieve what? To able to get maximum payout per hour. Gold is the motivation of keeping player active. Every human has the greed nature in their body. Among most of the mmorpg piling and piling gold to max or be the mightiest ,to be the richest and to be the one who has the most influence is every gamer motivation. So how to be the mightiest? Get the best gear in game? How to get those gears? Buying plat to open to get it. If youre not buying plat how to get them? Earning in game currency by spending time playing and buy from those plat spender who want quick gold without speding time who needs gold to get the other items.Devs themselve already know every human is greedy( in term of player strength) as they can see when new crate is released player will buy plat to open in order to get the high damage. I know u guys are trying to help player to be able to get the best gear from farming however have u guys ever thought not every player is lucky? There will be alot of player who spend thousand of hours of farming and he still wont get it i myself have a bad experience with rng in al ive spend 2.5k plats on crate and all i get is a gnome ring and fossil. Spedning hours of farming and rely on rng will definitely kill a player motivation. I really hope you guys can think of those unlucky player more and enable back the gold drop on hydra. At least even they dint get the items they still get gold in return for their effort.

2.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #2
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,891 Posts

Taken very out of context. Comment was in response to the effectiveness of post-patch player surveys when given to all players, when a patch mostly addressed endgame issues.

3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Futumsh For This Useful Post:

Somewhere beyond and between here and nowhere...
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    209 Posts

I think Futumsh is the most productive dev and the best thing that happened to AL.
    In just last 2 months he resolved bugs and issues that were pending for months (few for years). I like how he monitors the threads and continoues to release patch quickly. Kudos to him.

Though the loco dev who is busy playing horror games should start playing AL because he started this endgame chaos And I dont see him speaking about game/class balance anymore
    Retired
    Tired of Dead Guilds & Offline FL? Click Here!

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to PsychoNuke For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    78 Posts

"Farm gold for motovation" 2012-2016 there was no such thing as farming gold, and yet we never complained nor feel like the game was tedious nor feel like we were unmotivated. We solely depend on events, and farming gears to earn gold.

All you people complaining about how tediously repetitive farming gold is, so what did Devs do? They Made an expansion that solely focuses on gears, farming gears, earning tokens to buy gears, new lock containing gears to help farm gears, one mistake they made was adding in the droprates.

If you dislike this method, you're always welcome to farm back in Maus/Esg, well that's what we have been doing for past 2years anyways, why complain now? Hydraid isn't the game.

But I am thankful that they fixed this by removing it straightforward. As we could all forsee how this will result into hyperinflation in just months, knowing that this map can earn 2-3x the gold a day compared to Maus/Esg.

But what I couldn't understand is for those people who complained about "Boring, farming gold for 2years", after the removal of gold, same people are now contradicting themselves by probably doubting themselves and say, "Hydraid dead map, nothing to do, sell gears then quit etc".

Sent from my SM-A800F using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Rauitri; 09-28-2018 at 08:11 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    366 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoNuke View Post
    I think Futumsh is the most productive dev and the best thing that happened to AL.
    In just last 2 months he resolved bugs and issues that were pending for months (few for years). I like how he monitors the threads and continoues to release patch quickly. Kudos to him.

Though the loco dev who is busy playing horror games should start playing AL because he started this endgame chaos And I dont see him speaking about game/class balance anymore
    Yup he is my no.1 dev now. 2 is LoJack 3. Vroom

Sorry Justg you didn't get the top 3 but I promise you have a spot for top 5

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    522 Posts

Hmmm..I happen to like Justg lately, he's been less abrupt ( that may change though and then he scares me ) Futumsh is the best at the moment. Cinco used to be my favourite, I don't know what's happened to Vroom. Oh Carapace I really like. We all know who was the best but she left.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    366 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Susanne View Post
    Hmmm..I happen to like Justg lately, he's been less abrupt ( that may change though and then he scares me ) Futumsh is the best at the moment. Cinco used to be my favourite, I don't know what's happened to Vroom. Oh Carapace I really like. We all know who was the best but she left.
    I think dev favouritism is against ToS. Be careful!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    522 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Azerothraven View Post
    I think dev favouritism is against ToS. Be careful!
    You put Devs in a list..with numbers. You numbered them! I'm fed up now and really upset. 😞

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    366 Posts

You put Devs in a list..with numbers. You numbered them! I'm fed up now and really upset. ��
    Oh you took it seriously,

It's sarcasm dw. I am just kidding

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    265 Posts

Yup he is my no.1 dev now. 2 is LoJack 3. Vroom

Sorry Justg you didn't get the top 3 but I promise you have a spot for top 5
    I haven't really talked with many developers via forums but I really like Cinco

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    522 Posts

Oh you took it seriously,

It's sarcasm dw. I am just kidding
    Sarcasm is the lowest form of wit but the highest form of intelligence according to Oscar Wilde, that's what threw me, the last bit. Now.. that's sarcasm. Although I don't like to use it normally because it's usually used to belittle someone. I made an exception in your case..oops I did it again. So sorry, I shall now refrain. ☺️ In my opinion Wilde got it wrong because anyone can be sarcastic, intelligence doesn't come into it. 😉

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Susanne For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    366 Posts

Sarcasm is the lowest form of wit but the highest form of intelligence according to Oscar Wilde, that's what threw me, the last bit. Now.. that's sarcasm. Although I don't like to use it normally because it's usually used to belittle someone. I made an exception in your case..oops I did it again. So sorry, I shall now refrain. In my opinion Wilde got it wrong because anyone can be sarcastic, intelligence doesn't come into it.
    Haha sorry for upsetting you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    522 Posts

Haha sorry for upsetting you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    No problem, it's just a bit of fun.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Susanne For This Useful Post: