Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: To all Mages and Wars 2.0

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    394 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by |Ares| View Post
    Recon the iconic
    "STFU and let STS whatever they want to do with their own game" -> same applies with other people playing this game
    STS always does th best thing for the community, except when it’s not profitable for Azerothlegend.

As usual, Azerothlegend showing signs of greed.
    Retired

2. The Following User Says Thank You to arcanefid For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    366 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by arcanefid View Post
    STS always does th best thing for the community, except when it’s not profitable for Azerothlegend.

As usual, Azerothlegend showing signs of greed.
    Why are u and demon so obsessed with what I say think and write?

P.s: there are many who didn't profit not just me! Nothing wrong with greed; it's human nature
    Last edited by Azerothraven; 09-28-2018 at 07:12 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    103 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Azerothraven View Post
    Nothing wrong with greed; it's human nature
    Just because it’s “human nature”doesn’t make it right.
    Rogue prices have always been high, but everyone should have a shot at a rogue. Sts made these classes for enjoyment. Such as with human nature, even they cannot foresee what will happen to rogues in the future.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    38 Posts

MacGREAZE 2.0!!!! The shadow realm awaits!!!

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Drone For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    122 Posts

2 days later a rogue loots mire arti. Guess who's first to cry?

Ds mage with str build, you guessed correctly

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts

Why are u and demon so obsessed with what I say think and write?

P.s: there are many who didn't profit not just me! Nothing wrong with greed; it's human nature
    I don’t think they are obsessed xD but because of how you say things it’s annoying .... quite cringeworthy and unlikeable to be frank. Trying to blame ppl and tell them what to do...
    EDIT: do not misinterpret the above statement. I once knew a man named frank. He was a good person, and that is not what I was talking about here. RIP frank
    Last edited by Yeh; 09-28-2018 at 09:56 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    86 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Yeh View Post
    I don’t think they are obsessed xD but because of how you say things it’s annoying .... quite cringeworthy and unlikeable to be frank. Trying to blame ppl and tell them what to do...
    EDIT: do not misinterpret the above statement. I once knew a man named frank. He was a good person, and that is not what I was talking about here. RIP frank
    Type F to pay respect.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    366 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Yeh View Post
    Everyone has different opinions and views. These people need to understand that instead of being salty and they need to add insights into their arguments.Frankly, they just try to attack me personally to undermine me rather than my arguments which I find annoying too.

I generally don't have anything against anyone.

P.s. I just find it shocking people think I am selfish and greedy when I say stop becoming rogue. But those who change class and level up char are not greedy. They are changing class and levelling for selfish reason and greed. I am glad everyone went back to their respective classes now.
    Last edited by Azerothraven; 09-28-2018 at 11:55 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    366 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Tippertwo View Post
    Just because it’s “human nature”doesn’t make it right.
    Rogue prices have always been high, but everyone should have a shot at a rogue. Sts made these classes for enjoyment. Such as with human nature, even they cannot foresee what will happen to rogues in the future.
    I am very happy to people trying classes but I only buy end gear op items for good price and sell to rich players who are happy to pay a bit extra for op items. I am sure they can find other players who will sell them stuff at the price they can afford. I don't force, mislead, trick or scam anyone so it is all up to the buyer if they want or not for a price we are both happy with.

P.s. They were not trying any new class; just switching classes to make gold faster. I generally tell everyone Rogue is best always. But anyway we are going off topic so ty for comment.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Azerothraven For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

I am very happy to people trying classes but I only buy end gear op items for good price and sell to rich players who are happy to pay a bit extra for op items. I am sure they can find other players who will sell them stuff at the price they can afford. I don't force, mislead, trick or scam anyone so it is all up to the buyer if they want or not for a price we are both happy with.

P.s. They were not trying any new class; just switching classes to make gold faster. I generally tell everyone Rogue is best always. But anyway we are going off topic so ty for comment.
    Promis bro ur so annoying...every thread i read in forum ur always getting in to my nerve..your so "KSP" kulang sa pansin......

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    366 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Froze.Exe View Post
    Promis bro ur so annoying...every thread i read in forum ur always getting in to my nerve..your so "KSP" kulang sa pansin......
    Lol I don't care what you think of me but I get it; what I say is very controversial.

I only care when people have actually something to say about the game and how to improve it rather than talk about me.
    Last edited by Azerothraven; 09-29-2018 at 01:51 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    394 Posts

...they need to add insights into their arguments.Frankly, they just try to attack me personally to undermine me rather than my arguments which I find annoying too.
    I would love to attack your arguments if you had any.
    Retired

16. The Following User Says Thank You to arcanefid For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

I hope you are now all happy

Majority of You decided to be selfish and change to rogue. As a result, you drove rogue gear prices mad and made rogue seem more op then they are. Rogue had one good thing going on (hydra gl) and you had to ruin it either by complaining or Changing to rogue.

Now AL has become lowball legend(I do it too); I don't blame them for this because now people offering not even 10m for mire Artifact dex and before 35M+. This makes me very angry. Sure hydra was Op and gave a lot of gold but it would have taken 25 hours to earn 25m with very high gl. Remember this is just one item and still had to pay OP for weapon,belt,armour,helm, ring and amulet. So in the end if I did spent 25h running to make gold back then I waste my time because my item lost its value and the time spent means nothing. Does this sound fair to you? Rogue had one good thing going on for us in years and you ruin it ASAP.

I am aware this will help the game overall but it feels very bad to have lost so much value in items and a majority of the people invested and now disappointed.

To sts:
    Compare the normal amount of runs in Hydra in a day before this patch and now to see how many runs are made. The map is dead in 20 minutes. Sure Artifact drops but a majority of AL community does not have the patience, gears, mind set or time to invest in (hope) of looting an Artifact. I mean look at the drop rates of arcane chest and elite cryo now and how many actually run now.

Lastly, compare the plat revenue compared to before; no one opening locked anymore because they know no one wants to buy mire set for 100m anymore when it offers no gold in return. This leads to people spending even less on awakening gems. You might as well not bother releasing them one by one on locked and instead make whole set lootable from hydra.

Bottom line: not enough in Hydra ATM to make it seem worthwhile to run despite the Artifact because it has lost value. Maybe add small amount of gold, other items such as crate keys, 10 awaken gems, mire set item pieces and very rarely level 50 spirit weapons. Add aps on it too. That was the map is somewhat worthile as there are still farming but not heavily as some will prefer esg or mauso. Sorry I had to rant at first because I want them to know how I feel as this will Affect future decision and will calm a lot of people who are in my situation since feeling are expressed.

Btw last i saw this was a game for the public, not a game made only "FOR YOU" If people want to change class that is their prerogative. What gives you the right to call people selfish for changing class? Who are you?? Owner of sts? Owner of man?? Like the other poster said, you complained about GL .. now its gone.. So stop complaining

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    366 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MasterP View Post
    Btw last i saw this was a game for the public, not a game made only "FOR YOU" If people want to change class that is their prerogative. What gives you the right to call people selfish for changing class? Who are you?? Owner of sts? Owner of man?? Like the other poster said, you complained about GL .. now its gone.. So stop complaining
    I did ages ago yesterday when I said this but people keep commenting and I can't help but reply

After careful and calm consideration,

I realise while this action was unjustified and sudden, I came to accept it.
    I think they should remain no gold loot zone for a while to balance out everything but I still sympathies with everyone who has lost a lot of hope (gold) . I encourage you to not quite and keep pushing through.

The decision was made for the betterment of AL and its people so we must trust sts with this decision even though no reason was specified for this. Maybe they will here but no expectation. Remember they need Al to work to feed their family too.

P.s. Turns out I only lost like 5-10m gold; I mis calculated when I went back through everything in calm kindness and I don't mind losing 5-10m to make Al better.

Thanks everyone for reading and responding.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MasterP View Post
    Tell him :P
    Eyy someone hold @MasterP back

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    86 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by arcanefid View Post
    I would love to attack your arguments if you had any.
    Damn *Inserts the Kendrick Lamar meme*

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

A few days ago, you complain because rogue gears are expensive.
    And now, you're complaining because rogue gears are cheaper?

Somewhere beyond and between here and nowhere...
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    209 Posts

Azero: The quantity of your posts are effecting the quality of your openions.
    Take a break, go on a vacation and let things go on their own way. Don't let the things you can't control take control of you.
    Retired
    Tired of Dead Guilds & Offline FL? Click Here!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoNuke View Post
    Azero: The quantity of your posts are effecting the quality of your openions.
    Take a break, go on a vacation and let things go on their own way. Don't let the things you can't control take control of you.
    Very good advice
    Fight Me -_-

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    182 Posts

Even if I didn’t agree with some of his recent points in his threads, I really like the fact that he immediately wrote a guide for people to recover some gold. That was really nice imo.
    If there would be a competition for stupidity, I would be second. Cause I’m stupid

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Xxkayakxx For This Useful Post: