Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: To all Mages and Wars 2.0

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Tbh I kinda love it happened its so entertaining now we got all the rogues complaining

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

I still think rogue is the best class to farm hydra, events and other bosses maps so they’ll find their way over this (events are the most rewarding in game).
    I never switched to rogue, i just like to play the game with each class based on the content i wanna farm and i’m glad rogue items will go back to a reasonable price.
    What i don’t agree is the fact that hydra is now a gamble map only where you try your luck but most of time drop a useless chewed cap. Would be glad if we can at least drop murkstone or some farm material that will give to those unlucky ones the possibility of at least farm something usefull even if they don’t drop the big ones.
    Same thing for dailies in festerfang, since garetta dailies give map currency but in festerfang they only give gold and weekly quest is the only one giving murkstone

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    521 Posts

I didn't make even one million running Hydra, I spent around 20m on my artifact, I managed to get that back by selling some of my hoarded stuff and that's all I have. Guess what...I don't care. What's the point in being bitter? Try to look at all the positive and don't dwell on the negative. While I'm here, can we have a girly face for mage please? I think I must be the only player who decided to play mage character whilst Hydragate was happening... because it's a game and I wanted to have fun playing it. 😊

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Susanne For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    107 Posts

Cry

/11chars

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Nah, u know i love my mage;-)
    I never would change.

I understand bad feelings about the lost. But i have to say, all items lost their value. When i buy an item i know for sure, the day will come and its not more the half worth i paid for.

And to answer the question, yes, iam happy with the change. Not cause iam a mean person or i was not able to do hydra before.

Iam happy cause iam against so much hate, against pple was so greedy and mean, kicking tanks out or said always bad things like nabmage or useless tank.

We have something we can farm for. I really like this. Like we farned old days for magmawep or malison.

And i see no need crying cause items will go cheaper. Srry for those who invested so much. But this happen with all sets. Like banish, voice or nightmare. As the expension last longer, items go more cheap.

And for me, running hydra without gl, the drops was insane. And this cant be good for all.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Tbh why should we not be aloud to play rogue bro maybe we wanted to you calling us selfish your selfish trying to say what class we should play home boy I’ll beat all up on yo forehead home boy selfish *** rogue boy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    182 Posts

Sorry for the situation. It’s not a good feeling to waste time and money.
    What I can suggest, especially to long-time forumers and expert players is to listen to the “bell alarm” we all have in our head.
    Chatting in game, I had the impression that everybody knows that Hydra would be nerfed. All of us. And devs stated in the past that mausoleum would still remain the main gold source. As we know the meaning of “not intended”, wouldn’t this situation really be predictable? Unfortunately I think yes. But in the same time everybody like gambles, so many decided to gamble on Hydra lasting at it was. Really sorry for your loss, hope you will recover and enjoy a more balanced game.
    If there would be a competition for stupidity, I would be second. Cause I’m stupid

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    521 Posts

Awww. Nice posts Eleasah and Kayak. This is what it's all about ☺️ I have seen the gloating by the few and made a comment about it so it's nice to see some sensible posts here and there. If I don't catch you ingame, have a super day. 😊

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    132 Posts

MAYBE just MAYBE if 98% of the rogues didnt invite other rogues and ditched other classes this wouldnt happen lol. If every party runs hydra in "30-40" sec and make like 20k a run duh thats unfair. i have all classes, i play all classes in hydra and its fine. it sucks too that i geard my rogue recently to have the gold removed but yeah. You reap what you sow,enjoy farming gold forever in maus/esg now to afford 1 item coz the market is inflationd like crazy. Was fun while it lasted,tho i do wish hydra wouldnt be change ontop of removing gold coz it became like 2 min run to loot nothing

Sent from my SM-N900 using Tapatalk
    an alxe

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    165 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Xxkayakxx View Post
    Sorry for the situation. It’s not a good feeling to waste time and money.
    What I can suggest, especially to long-time forumers and expert players is to listen to the “bell alarm” we all have in our head.
    Chatting in game, I had the impression that everybody knows that Hydra would be nerfed. All of us. And devs stated in the past that mausoleum would still remain the main gold source. As we know the meaning of “not intended”, wouldn’t this situation really be predictable? Unfortunately I think yes. But in the same time everybody like gambles, so many decided to gamble on Hydra lasting at it was. Really sorry for your loss, hope you will recover and enjoy a more balanced game.
    There is a difference between "nerfing" and completely removing something. You could say that they nerfed gold looting in general, but when speaking of hydra specifically, its a complete removal.

Either mages procs need a nerf or rogues need a buff in maus, then it will be "a more balanced game".

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PostNoob View Post
    There is a difference between "nerfing" and completely removing something. You could say that they nerfed gold looting in general, but when speaking of hydra specifically, its a complete removal.

Either mages procs need a nerf or rogues need a buff in maus, then it will be "a more balanced game".
    Err have you seen timekeepers crypt map? And thats a harder map than maus 6. Rogues dominate it lol.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    134 Posts

Which ever side of the argument, most is filled with shenanigans....smh..
    meep meep

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    394 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Azerothraven View Post
    I hope you are now all happy

Majority of You decided to be selfish and change to rogue. As a result, you drove rogue gear prices mad and made rogue seem more op then they are. Rogue had one good thing going on (hydra gl) and you had to ruin it either by complaining or Changing to rogue.

Now AL has become lowball legend(I do it too); I don't blame them for this because now people offering not even 10m for mire Artifact dex and before 35M+. This makes me very angry. Sure hydra was Op and gave a lot of gold but it would have taken 25 hours to earn 25m with very high gl. Remember this is just one item and still had to pay OP for weapon,belt,armour,helm, ring and amulet. So in the end if I did spent 25h running to make gold back then I waste my time because my item lost its value and the time spent means nothing. Does this sound fair to you? Rogue had one good thing going on for us in years and you ruin it ASAP.

I am aware this will help the game overall but it feels very bad to have lost so much value in items and a majority of the people invested and now disappointed.

To sts:
    Compare the normal amount of runs in Hydra in a day before this patch and now to see how many runs are made. The map is dead in 20 minutes. Sure Artifact drops but a majority of AL community does not have the patience, gears, mind set or time to invest in (hope) of looting an Artifact. I mean look at the drop rates of arcane chest and elite cryo now and how many actually run now.

Lastly, compare the plat revenue compared to before; no one opening locked anymore because they know no one wants to buy mire set for 100m anymore when it offers no gold in return. This leads to people spending even less on awakening gems. You might as well not bother releasing them one by one on locked and instead make whole set lootable from hydra.

Bottom line: not enough in Hydra ATM to make it seem worthwhile to run despite the Artifact because it has lost value. Maybe add small amount of gold, other items such as crate keys, 10 awaken gems, mire set item pieces and very rarely level 50 spirit weapons. Add aps on it too. That was the map is somewhat worthile as there are still farming but not heavily as some will prefer esg or mauso. Sorry I had to rant at first because I want them to know how I feel as this will Affect future decision and will calm a lot of people who are in my situation since feeling are expressed.
    You're forgetting that warriors and mages who spent zillions for their gears and pets were in an even worse position though.

I spent over 150M on my warrior and I legit had to quit (or take a break) because I had nowhere to use them. I'm sure the same happened to many mages too.

Now every class is OK to use, last few weeks it's been only rogues, so stop being selfish and calling others selfish. You just don't care about others, it's obvious, so don't act like you're the victim or a nice guy.
    Retired

15. The Following User Says Thank You to arcanefid For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    366 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by arcanefid View Post
    You're forgetting that warriors and mages who spent zillions for their gears and pets were in an even worse position though.

I spent over 150M on my warrior and I legit had to quit (or take a break) because I had nowhere to use them. I'm sure the same happened to many mages too.

Now every class is OK to use, last few weeks it's been only rogues, so stop being selfish and calling others selfish. You just don't care about others, it's obvious, so don't act like you're the victim or a nice guy.
    No energy to argue but if u invested in your own class you wouldn't have lost all the investment

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

Well,we all knew Hydra would be nerfed,and that Mireguard set pieces prices would have the downfall once its been added to the loot table.
    The real problems is that merchants are mad because they thought they had more time to exploit all the broken things in game.
    I myself had a hunch a week ago,telling me to sell my rouge gear,and so i did. Sold my tainted set for 30m ( i couldve sold it for more but i had to make at least one dumb choice). Sold all my jewels for nice profit.
    In few weeks time, prices of those will drop to their former selves,and ill be able to re-purchase all of those for half the price i sold em for.
    Dont get me wrong,i have terrible merching history. Im one of those dumb people who sold immo staff for 1m before Mauso expansion. I just wanted to say that life is consisted of ups and downs,and that you are bound to lose at some point,but you are sometimes going to win as well.
    Its just a game after all.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    366 Posts

After careful and calm consideration,

I realise while this action was unjustified and sudden, I came to accept it.
    I think they should remain no gold loot zone for a while to balance out everything but I still sympathies with everyone who has lost a lot of hope (gold) . I encourage you to not quite and keep pushing through.

The decision was made for the betterment of AL and its people so we must trust sts with this decision even though no reason was specified for this. Maybe they will here but no expectation. Remember they need Al to work to feed their family too.

P.s. Turns out I only lost like 5-10m gold; I mis calculated when I went back through everything in calm kindness and I don't mind losing 5-10m to make Al better.

Thanks everyone for reading and responding.

Somewhere beyond and between here and nowhere...
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    209 Posts

Its funny how things are turning out exactly how some of us predicted.
    Ill just sit back and watch the show while slowly sipping from a very tall glass of "I told them so"
    Retired
    Tired of Dead Guilds & Offline FL? Click Here!

20. The Following User Says Thank You to PsychoNuke For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    231 Posts

I made a rogue farmed many millions on hydra and bought/farmed all my gear and now have two sorta maxed out characters still wish they balanced hydra instead of just removing the gold. Rogue is still best for raids but now raids aren't worth running so it doesn't matter as much, hope something new comes for endgame soon and I hope it's balanced for tank,mage and rogue Back to mauso!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    313 Posts

Recon the iconic
    "STFU and let STS whatever they want to do with their own game" -> same applies with other people playing this game

Aka Ares/Twerrk/Mystery. :]

23. The Following User Says Thank You to |Ares| For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    593 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by will0 View Post
    Add GL treasure room in fester swamp and marsh like Maus this will be fine
    Randon Treasure rooms in Swamp would be perfect!
    I’m rubber and you’re glue, what bounces off me, sticks on you..
    Stop assuming my posts are emotional. I don’t care that much.