Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: To all Mages and Wars 2.0

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    366 Posts

Default To all Mages and Wars 2.0

I hope you are now all happy

Majority of You decided to be selfish and change to rogue. As a result, you drove rogue gear prices mad and made rogue seem more op then they are. Rogue had one good thing going on (hydra gl) and you had to ruin it either by complaining or Changing to rogue.

Now AL has become lowball legend(I do it too); I don't blame them for this because now people offering not even 10m for mire Artifact dex and before 35M+. This makes me very angry. Sure hydra was Op and gave a lot of gold but it would have taken 25 hours to earn 25m with very high gl. Remember this is just one item and still had to pay OP for weapon,belt,armour,helm, ring and amulet. So in the end if I did spent 25h running to make gold back then I waste my time because my item lost its value and the time spent means nothing. Does this sound fair to you? Rogue had one good thing going on for us in years and you ruin it ASAP.

I am aware this will help the game overall but it feels very bad to have lost so much value in items and a majority of the people invested and now disappointed.

To sts:
    Compare the normal amount of runs in Hydra in a day before this patch and now to see how many runs are made. The map is dead in 20 minutes. Sure Artifact drops but a majority of AL community does not have the patience, gears, mind set or time to invest in (hope) of looting an Artifact. I mean look at the drop rates of arcane chest and elite cryo now and how many actually run now.

Lastly, compare the plat revenue compared to before; no one opening locked anymore because they know no one wants to buy mire set for 100m anymore when it offers no gold in return. This leads to people spending even less on awakening gems. You might as well not bother releasing them one by one on locked and instead make whole set lootable from hydra.

Bottom line: not enough in Hydra ATM to make it seem worthwhile to run despite the Artifact because it has lost value. Maybe add small amount of gold, other items such as crate keys, 10 awaken gems, mire set item pieces and very rarely level 50 spirit weapons. Add aps on it too. That was the map is somewhat worthile as there are still farming but not heavily as some will prefer esg or mauso. Sorry I had to rant at first because I want them to know how I feel as this will Affect future decision and will calm a lot of people who are in my situation since feeling are expressed.
    Last edited by Azerothraven; 09-27-2018 at 06:45 PM. Reason: I personally lost 70M

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Azerothraven For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,462 Posts

You'll be fine.

4. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Suentous PO For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    288 Posts

LMAO but its u who was complaining and reported why hydra drops so much gold ("ruin economy" blablabla), and now u complaining that hydra doesnt drops any gold. selfish nab

Last edited by Azerothraven; Today at 06:45 AM. Reason: I personally lost 70M
    and who cares that u lost 70m? u getting more by ur dirty merching
    Last edited by slaaayerrr; 09-27-2018 at 07:01 PM.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to slaaayerrr For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    366 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Suentous PO View Post
    You'll be fine.
    Devs say this and I am sick of it. I see them tell this to playing without actually comprehending what we go through.
    Imagine if I invest 100M on gears, pets and sets then farm 100 hours to make the gold. Then suddenly item price drops to 40-60m. You think that's fair or does not feel like sxxx. Why was my time wasted. I only live once and those time I can't get back. Devs don't farm gold and has a very different experience to the game. They don't know or can't comprehend what it feels like to lose over 50m in 15 minute because it's nothing to them. Can't just grant myself 100m or 50k Plat without anything in return like them.

Either way I will get over this eventually but now I am angry and frustrated.

Quote Originally Posted by slaaayerrr View Post
    LMAO but its u who was complaining and reported why hydra drops so much gold HAHAHAAH ("ruin economy" blablabla), and now u complaining that hydra doesnt drops any gold.

Last edited by Azerothraven; Today at 06:45 AM. Reason: I personally lost 70M
    and who cares that u lost 70m? u getting more by ur dirty merching
    I asked for class Balance not this. What u mean dirty merching? I buy normal price and sell higher like everyone else. If people don't want my price, I don't force anyone to buy something they don't want/afford. Nothing more so stop lying please or making comment without reading my first post. I wanted everyone to farm on equal grounds not reduce gold. They made price higher by everyone switching to rogue since demand was very high and not enough gear so I told them to stop changing class and sts balance classes better
    Last edited by Azerothraven; 09-27-2018 at 07:07 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,462 Posts

Azereroth
    I disagree on a lot of points but rather than go back n forth on several points, I'll try to shortly say a couple counter points.
    Yes you are very upset which isn't the best time to engage in logic or make long posts blaming fellow players.

You are a merch. If the market fluctuates, that's your bread and butter wether it rises or falls it's on you to capitalize on oh say the possible rising of smurf gear that may happen in responce.
    You gambled that you could overpay on gear that would return all and stay at value. That was a mis assumption, not our fault.

Won't go on, I'm off to continue leveling my rogue.
    Yup
    Last edited by Suentous PO; 09-27-2018 at 07:20 PM.

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Suentous PO For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    366 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Suentous PO View Post
    Azereroth
    I disagree on a lot of points but rather than go back n forth on several points, I'll try to shortly say a couple counter points.
    Yes you are very upset which isn't the best time to engage in logic or make long posts blaming fellow players.

You are a merch. If the market fluctuates, that's your bread and butter wether it rises or falls it's on you to capitalize on oh say the possible rising of smurf gear that may happen in responce.
    You gambled that you could overpay on gear that would return all and stay at value. That was a mis assumption, not our fault.

Won't go on, I'm off to continue leveling my rogue.
    Yup
    Ty for ur insights, kind words with a hint of sympathy. I appreciate it.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    104 Posts

THIS.

Quote Originally Posted by Azerothraven View Post
    I hope you are now all happy

Majority of You decided to be selfish and change to rogue. As a result, you drove rogue gear prices mad and made rogue seem more op then they are. Rogue had one good thing going on (hydra gl) and you had to ruin it either by complaining or Changing to rogue.
    It's why STS nerfed hydra to zero gold. Y'all be boasting about changing to rogue and going gold loot style and then to farm millions a day. So they stopped it becoming rogue gold legends. Y'all snitched on yourself on forums and paid the price.

You guys mention something is too good on forum it'll get nerfed. Why y'all don't learn. Sometimes this forum is like a class in school with a lot of snitching kids who can't wait to tell the teacher and ruin the fun.

MAGE OF DEVIANT MISFITSKGKGKFK

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Tuhguhbuhbuh For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    165 Posts

But hey, now we get to see all the mages go back to full strength builds relying on items for years ago. Farming a map from years ago. They dont even play the class in a way that it should be and get rewarded for it for YEARS.

Very foolish to completely take away gold drops from those maps, you couldn't have nerfed the gold down by half and reworked (hydra specifically) the way you did? Now that it takes longer to kill hydra, are any other class but rogues even going to try to go there? Doubt it. Doubt many players will touch it at all.

Im pretty sure u need to nerf esg/maus gold drastically and buff swamp gold drastically. Enough is enough with maus, seriously.

Remove these "raid" maps completely and drop mire arti in swamp. Call it a wash.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to PostNoob For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Greed was ended, its time for all newbie or non to play fair.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    222 Posts

Add GL treasure room in fester swamp and marsh like Maus this will be fine

17. The Following User Says Thank You to will0 For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Bye bye gold loot items...now selling cheap!!! Anyone wants to buy??? Hahaha

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    77 Posts

This whole expansion was rediculous. The fact that they made the main way to farm was a boss only map was a terrible idea. Mages lost there only weapons that let them fight bosses (bs and ds) to nerfs. Warriors have been in the past and still are pretty much useless at bosses. This led to a rogue dominated game.

The amount of gold dropped was obviously too high and was going to cause problems. The fact sts made hydra so easy pretty much forced any one who wanted to farm to become a rogue as mages and wars were not wanted/needed. People lost alot of gold getting the gear on there rogues only now to not be able to use it.

I wish sts would have seen this (like many players saw) and adressed it sooner. This was bad for the game as far as inflation and class diversity goes. I wish they would've communicated better what was going on or what was planned instead of just throwing us an unexpected update, in order to prevent so much frustration, gold loss, and anger amoung the player base.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    122 Posts

WOW I can't believe sts actually deleted gold drops completely after just 1 month of cheap str build mages crying. When mauso was rekting economy NOBODY AT ALL CARED FOR 2 YEARS!!!

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Alwarez For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    77 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Alwarez View Post
    WOW I can't believe sts actually deleted gold drops completely after just 1 month of cheap str build mages crying. When mauso was rekting economy NOBODY AT ALL CARED FOR 2 YEARS!!!
    The amount of gold from hydra far exceded that from maus. Nerfing it to zero was too much (imo) but the amount of gold coming from hydra was insane. People cared about the economy back in the mauso days, but it wasnt near the problem hydra created.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Rogues were earning 1m per hour, which is not normal. I can upload multiple ss of rogues bragging about that but I don't want to put anyone on blast. I'm sure you paid for your set many times over. Besides, mire gear can be looted now and that's still valuable and in rogues advantage.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    366 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by sellall View Post
    Rogues were earning 1m per hour, which is not normal. I can upload multiple ss of rogues bragging about that but I don't want to put anyone on blast. I'm sure you paid for your set many times over. Besides, mire gear can be looted now and that's still valuable and in rogues advantage.
    Less than 1-5% of al community do that. People need to invest 100m+ to do this and there are some exceptions or extreme a always. It does not matter what they do op rich and experienced player always will have an advanced in every game.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    98 Posts

This is a classic case of “watch what you wish for.”

People run around and brag about how much gold they are farming, others get frustrated because they aren’t making the same amount if gold as everyone else....

And here we are.

Now we have to deal with a new reality in game and hope that it works out for the better.

Goodluck to all of you, see you in maus!

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

I agree with hundsum not everyone profit alot from hydra its just some and why they earn high gold because they have the best gear! U changed hydra to make ppl get into it and now u kill this map again well played sts devs

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

ftp am I right brother my names Trent by the the way time for maus is it? Mages rule the world once again

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Hmmm at first people were complaining about op gold drop on Hydra, so it was removed and still people complaints about the 0.00% gold drop.

IMO go play Ludo :3
    Last edited by Jem Jr; 09-27-2018 at 11:25 PM.
    UNITED we STAND
    DIVIDED we FALL