Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    366 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Suentous PO View Post
    You'll be fine.
    Devs say this and I am sick of it. I see them tell this to playing without actually comprehending what we go through.
    Imagine if I invest 100M on gears, pets and sets then farm 100 hours to make the gold. Then suddenly item price drops to 40-60m. You think that's fair or does not feel like sxxx. Why was my time wasted. I only live once and those time I can't get back. Devs don't farm gold and has a very different experience to the game. They don't know or can't comprehend what it feels like to lose over 50m in 15 minute because it's nothing to them. Can't just grant myself 100m or 50k Plat without anything in return like them.

Either way I will get over this eventually but now I am angry and frustrated.

Quote Originally Posted by slaaayerrr View Post
    LMAO but its u who was complaining and reported why hydra drops so much gold HAHAHAAH ("ruin economy" blablabla), and now u complaining that hydra doesnt drops any gold.

Last edited by Azerothraven; Today at 06:45 AM. Reason: I personally lost 70M
    and who cares that u lost 70m? u getting more by ur dirty merching
    I asked for class Balance not this. What u mean dirty merching? I buy normal price and sell higher like everyone else. If people don't want my price, I don't force anyone to buy something they don't want/afford. Nothing more so stop lying please or making comment without reading my first post. I wanted everyone to farm on equal grounds not reduce gold. They made price higher by everyone switching to rogue since demand was very high and not enough gear so I told them to stop changing class and sts balance classes better
    Last edited by Azerothraven; 09-27-2018 at 07:07 PM.