Thread: [Guide] How to recover gold you lost in Hydra Investments FAST

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    366 Posts

Arrow [Guide] How to recover gold you lost in Hydra Investments FAST

If you have OP gl sure you can farm M5-6 but this is lot slower than ESG.
    I used this strategy last season for timed run and

I used to farm here before Hydra and prefer I prefer it to M5-6. It only takes 40 sec to 2 minutes depending on your party stats, classes, how well strategy executed and know other players. If you know it well u will be more efficient. Just having good stats is not enough for this.

Note: This requires very good stats and skilled player. It does not work in random Party.

My recommendation for running esg.

1 War with TB or Lvl 50 Spirit.
    1 Mage with Flame, Horrific or Immo
    2 Rogue for DPS

All must use Venom
    At least 1 Nekro AA;2 is ideal

Strategy:

You only want to pull one set of mobs then head to boss.
    1. When you spawn use nekro aa with ss and let warrior gather mobs all together in this location ( see pic)
    2. Use Nekro Aa after all mobs die here then all rush to boss
    3. Kill boss
    4. Similar gold to Hydra

Good luck!

If you are poor and can't do this do random part or farm Elite Gold Pirate Chest in Elite Kraken or Wlite warchest 3 in Elitw Nord

Name:  IMG_0201.JPG
Views: 1022
Size:  126.8 KB

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Gold drop isn't the same as hydra

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    366 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Lord_Acco View Post
    Gold drop isn't the same as hydra
    It's similar but lower than hydra. I still think it's better than mausoleum and well balanced.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Of course it's better than mauso. But the drop is divised by 3 or so. Praying for all rogues, but don't worry you're still useful

Envoyé de mon Mi A1 en utilisant Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    165 Posts

Rogues can get the refuel ult if they do enough damg/kill enough by the end of that. So i would recommend trying it as i usually can get it. Then its super speed to the boss. I see your using it but other might overlook.

Also, nilbog can work here too to break stuns/dot if on a budget.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    366 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PostNoob View Post
    Rogues can get the refuel ult if they do enough damg/kill enough by the end of that. So i would recommend trying it as i usually can get it. Then its super speed to the boss. I see your using it but other might overlook.

Also, nilbog can work here too to break stuns/dot if on a budget.
    Good thinking maybe ultimate strategy will finally useful.
    I will make a class guide later on skill but basically
    Rogue use Knives skill and mastery to prevent stun and reduce damage take alongside Nekro AA
    Mages uses their own shield skill and Nekro Aa
    War don't need skill since have high armour and health, Nekro aa is enough

Also if dot or stun is a issue for you means u should gear up. U should not be dying being hit by multiple beetles.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Nice but now no gold drop :3 in hydra

Sent from my SM-G610F using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts

I don’t understand something here. Mausoleum was supposed to be the main gold loot map. Nowhere was it mentioned that elite southern gates is secretly a part of mausoleum and that people could go there even at 71 expasion to make gold.

It takes more effort to run single boss map, infested swamp, takes more effort to kill orrick than it takes to run elite southern gates and killing heston & preston. Now I understand that one is an old map and the other level 71 raids, so of course 71 raids are supposed to be harder. Why is that old map a substitute for mausoleum when it comes to farming gold then?

If another map can be a replacement for maus to make some fast gold,why not swamp and deep marsh too? Atleast for those maps you have to be higher level and better geared compared to ESG. So more effort, more gold/plat spent should be better rewards too.

I know new, lower levelled players have to make gold. Not saying make it harder for them. But we know that people like the OP go to ESG with their 600% + gold loot sets to make big sums of gold there too. I know this because he and others like him are on my friends list. Merchants aren’t into farming that much anyway.

So what has changed? Same people, same gold loot buffs, same gold...just a years old map that takes hardly any effort to run, especially by those who are 71.

Shouldn’t we be farming festerfang maps at 71? What is the point of expansion or levelling up or getting new gear then? Why should we be forced to stay in maus or ESG for gold farming? Shouldn’t we be allowed to have a choice to run the maps we prefer? Many of us would rather run swamp or deep marsh than ESG, for gold.

It seems a lot like making changes to arena and km3 because they were old, easy maps, yet people still have to go to boring, old, easy hauntlet to get pve kills and run kt4 to farm essence during events.

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Noni For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Nice guide!

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    78 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Noni View Post
    I don’t understand something here. Mausoleum was supposed to be the main gold loot map. Nowhere was it mentioned that elite southern gates is secretly a part of mausoleum and that people could go there even at 71 expasion to make gold.

It takes more effort to run single boss map, infested swamp, takes more effort to kill orrick than it takes to run elite southern gates and killing heston & preston. Now I understand that one is an old map and the other level 71 raids, so of course 71 raids are supposed to be harder. Why is that old map a substitute for mausoleum when it comes to farming gold then?

If another map can be a replacement for maus to make some fast gold,why not swamp and deep marsh too? Atleast for those maps you have to be higher level and better geared compared to ESG. So more effort, more gold/plat spent should be better rewards too.

I know new, lower levelled players have to make gold. Not saying make it harder for them. But we know that people like the OP go to ESG with their 600% + gold loot sets to make big sums of gold there too. I know this because he and others like him are on my friends list. Merchants aren’t into farming that much anyway.

So what has changed? Same people, same gold loot buffs, same gold...just a years old map that takes hardly any effort to run, especially by those who are 71.

Shouldn’t we be farming festerfang maps at 71? What is the point of expansion or levelling up or getting new gear then? Why should we be forced to stay in maus or ESG for gold farming? Shouldn’t we be allowed to have a choice to run the maps we prefer? Many of us would rather run swamp or deep marsh than ESG, for gold.

It seems a lot like making changes to arena and km3 because they were old, easy maps, yet people still have to go to boring, old, easy hauntlet to get pve kills and run kt4 to farm essence during events.
    Its the way how Sts added the rewards to these maps, human in nature would more likely prefer easier tasks for the same or better rewards, hence the reason why people still run Maus and Esg, easier with more people and rewards.

And here where its wrong, these leaves dead maps like this new expansion for example. This expansion solely focusses on farming gears, but why did it fail hardly? Firstly, are bugs, remember the time we could finish Orrick in 6secs? Yeah people abused it, farmed 15-20m in a day and also farmed alot of Gears that lowered the price just like that.

Another thing is the chance to loot, looting Mire and Arcanes from these maps are too common, no one would rather farm these maps to get Mires that costs 50k. Hey we added artifacts! Yeah sure, but people got mad about the removal of gold, and bashed the maps to return in Maus/Esg.

Another thing is the farmed gears themselves, these new gears aren't strong enough to convince people to farm, we literally have older gears that are better than these. If we really want to make Festerfang active, then they should start adding the new Arcane gears in the loot table, loot chances should be low, and the Arcanes themselves should overpower the rest, to convince people to farm. About the Arcane gears, I would rather want to see them be crafted like Rendtail and Voice for example, and those components are only farmed in these maps, as suppose to just looting them as thats just to easy.

Heres the catch, it is hard to convert gold farmers to farming with chance. As their mindset is probably that gold farming is guranteed profit, and can be controlled by them, in my opinion. A solution is nerf the gold drops, it will leave people angry but hey, this isn't Gold legends but rather Arcane Legends.

Sent from my SM-A800F using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    527 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Rauitri View Post
    Its the way how Sts added the rewards to these maps, human in nature would more likely prefer easier tasks for the same or better rewards, hence the reason why people still run Maus and Esg, easier with more people and rewards.

And here where its wrong, these leaves dead maps like this new expansion for example. This expansion solely focusses on farming gears, but why did it fail hardly? Firstly, are bugs, remember the time we could finish Orrick in 6secs? Yeah people abused it, farmed 15-20m in a day and also farmed alot of Gears that lowered the price just like that.

Another thing is the chance to loot, looting Mire and Arcanes from these maps are too common, no one would rather farm these maps to get Mires that costs 50k. Hey we added artifacts! Yeah sure, but people got mad about the removal of gold, and bashed the maps to return in Maus/Esg.

Another thing is the farmed gears themselves, these new gears aren't strong enough to convince people to farm, we literally have older gears that are better than these. If we really want to make Festerfang active, then they should start adding the new Arcane gears in the loot table, loot chances should be low, and the Arcanes themselves should overpower the rest, to convince people to farm. About the Arcane gears, I would rather want to see them be crafted like Rendtail and Voice for example, and those components are only farmed in these maps, as suppose to just looting them as thats just to easy.

Heres the catch, it is hard to convert gold farmers to farming with chance. As their mindset is probably that gold farming is guranteed profit, and can be controlled by them, in my opinion. A solution is nerf the gold drops, it will leave people angry but hey, this isn't Gold legends but rather Arcane Legends.

Killing orrick in 6sec was just possible with the warrior ultimate which had to load for 3min+ before so the runs were longer than now. I was running with most of them and nobody looted even close that amount of gold in my pt.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    78 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by QuaseT View Post
    Killing orrick in 6sec was just possible with the warrior ultimate which had to load for 3min+ before so the runs were longer than now. I was running with most of them and nobody looted even close that amount of gold in my pt.
    Nope, all you have to do is stand on the corner and his health is somehow very low, its not about the ult. You see the top Lb with just 2 rouges and no warrs.

Unless you never knew how to trigger this bug, then now you know.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    157 Posts

inb4 esg gold nerf

Ign : Derp - endgame main / Gouiwaa : will be a twink once twinking is back / Derpynuts : lvl1 , my troll account

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    366 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Noni View Post

I agree with everything here but wanted to highlight that esg is like this to provide a different gameplay than mausoleum ( same reason why there was Orrick and Hydra) . It's only better when highly co ordinated op team works efficiently and I think that's fair. Pretty much 99% of random runs in esg don't do this strategy and way slower. It's closer to mausoleum because it needs to be somewhat competitive.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    394 Posts

This might sound like one of my "salty" replies, but Venim AA is just annoying and ruins the TB pulls. I would recommend to never use Venim or Thog AA if there is a Warrior with TB in the party.

Swift and Whim do a much better job I think.
    Retired

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to arcanefid For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Esg neft is coming

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

From my experience, With 400-500 gl, ESG Nowadays often gets 1k-4k gold drop. High-end gold drop once in a while like 10k -15k.. It uses to be often 10k+ and +-28k high-end gold drop. Seem like minus 5k+- gold in every gold loot nerf. FYI: ESG had been nerf a few times already.

• Reonauz