Hi devs i have a recommendation since hydra is not dropping gold anymore and people surely wont be farming for the sake of the artifact. Why not adding hidden features to the mire art so that people would actually still be active on hydra map to hunt for the mire art. The feature could be like specific dungeons for those who have artifacts or 3/6 set effect and these dungeons will has the best gold drop per hour in Arlor( if not the best people surely will just give it a slap and ignore it and the map will continue to be dead). With this implementation player would actually have the urge to keep farming hydra in order to get the art and proceed to the gold farming. So its like a path to reach endgame just like lat ko and dev dragon in pocket legend. With this implementation this will be benefit for those plat user too they spend real money to get the newest items in game in order to farm btr than f2p player yet you guys kill the purpose of spending plat on the crates. So, the sequence to endgame is like get to 71 lvl and start farming hydra for artifact so that you reach the endgame dungeon with this player will surely be active and player would buy more plat to get those requirement to farm btr gold than average f2p player. With the current implementation its unfair for those who invested in those new gears and those who buy plats to get it. I really wish devs could look into my recommendation.