Thread: a suggestion about awakens.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    64 Posts

Default a suggestion about awakens.

hello all,

After last changes of hydra i think is time to post my thoughts. Imo most of issues we face at game is cause awakens last expansions. ofc game had to add some new stuff like awakens but i think we need a limit of awakens. Example one of main issues at hydra was the crazy gold loot (some ppl using 600+%) so i think each awaken should have a limit of stack. so that will fix abit the unbalance of awakens we face to all parts, like % stats- % armor- % gl -% ms etc etc. most of us dont even need new gears cause we have previous gears with "op" awakens.
    on the other hand if we have limit per awaken that apply we could use a bigger variety of awakens cause atm almost all we have to stack same awaken, and may that help even pvp revamp if gap of players cause awakens isnt that huge. ( i am not pvp player so may my point isnt correct tho)

i would like to see the point of view of rest community also.

ty all and have a nice day

(sorry if my english arent perfect)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

you know what the truth is? sts put awakens to earn real money for business = its also ruined their own game.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    64 Posts

Thats the point of company to earn money but as players and customers we can suggest them stuff that we feel dont work well atm at game. So i guess we need some changes to avoid that at future. ( hydra had crazy earning cause gl % and now went to zero)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    366 Posts

Putting limit in the gl and other awaken will discourage people to invest or gamble with awakening which is very bad for business. Plus these awakens are mega rare.

There is barely 2-3 200gl weapon in the game. But people have spent over billions of gold trying to get awaken like this so in the end not having a limit actually indirectly reduces the gold while encouraging revenue and provide motivation for players to awaken or farm or use hard earned gold for better gear. It's because of this I think awaken was a very smart idea and why people still awaken stuff despite sometimes hating it

There is a very small minority who actually can afford these less than 0.01%. I think a lot of people just like to brag about how op they are with gl more than they really are which makes it seem like a bigger problem that it is.

I think similar rule applies in pvp but I am no expert here so idk.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    64 Posts

so if arent so many the crazy gl users why hydra went to 0 gold? that means at sts statistics they are too many and not only 2-3 ppl. imo awakens are same as para and eyes without limits no reason use new gears u just keep ur op ones for 2-3 expansions. example i use same ss from cap 56 and i cant find a reason to use a new ring-ammy as long as cause awakens i can do easy what i need. that isnt -gold from the market ? dont affect plat users that opening lockeds and loot a ring-ammy that 50% of us not interested? (just an example tho ofc i understand nothing can win 200% speed+rd awakens)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    366 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by greekAL View Post
    so if arent so many the crazy gl users why hydra went to 0 gold? that means at sts statistics they are too many and not only 2-3 ppl. imo awakens are same as para and eyes without limits no reason use new gears u just keep ur op ones for 2-3 expansions. example i use same ss from cap 56 and i cant find a reason to use a new ring-ammy as long as cause awakens i can do easy what i need. that isnt -gold from the market ? dont affect plat users that opening lockeds and loot a ring-ammy that 50% of us not interested? (just an example tho ofc i understand nothing can win 200% speed+rd awakens)
    It was nerfed because a majority of people were making a lot of gold.

These didn't require a lot of skill or gear or hard work to unlock like ESG (skill and op gear) and M5-6 (had work, dedication and time). There were no barriers limiting players to these maps which collectively made al economy crazy.

The data produced by op gl players are seen as anomalies/extremes and barely affects the statistics of lower end to higher end people.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    64 Posts

i think new map need hard work to unlock is only available to lvl 71 u cant join lower lvl the rest maps ar available at 56 and 61! and to go at fast runs there u needed gears so average team was doing still same time as esg. dont compare teams of 4,5 + k dmg rogues with the average players that use tainted set with bad awakens etc. so statistics are made from ppl that own already gold and ofc can afford a huge amount of gl % and same time do 20-30 secs runs. those ppl even after nerf still have gold they had and before hydra. changed affected the average player that trying to farm. thats why go gold earn to 0 was bad imo. could be equal to esg cause yep was way too much for sure.