Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: All negative comments dissapeared

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    182 Posts

I recomend complaining people to try dev shoes.....imagine if you put effort in something you do (and probably enjoy) like sport, or school, or work, and all people keep saying “this is wrong, that is awful, those are crap. Continuosly. Without knowing what kind of effort requires, just commenting criticizing they don’t enjoy what you do. And you look around and you know you are doing a good job, because others do worse.
    Got the picture?
    Here you have the CEO of a company that cares so much about AL and you that directly answer in forum! Guys......this is not common at all! Trust me about XD!!!
    Sts is not perfect (nobody is) but I can feel the passion for their job. And when they clean some negative comments, I understand that some people don’t get why. Because many of us (me included) thinks that just expressing a bad feeling makes things change. It doesn’t ! Offering solutions for a negative situation could change it!
    So.....let’s try to offer a different view to Sts while we comment on something we don’t like, besides just criticizes.
    At the end of the day, we all enjoy/enjoyed AL, and just for this I thanks Sts.
    Keep up the good work and don’t listen too much on people on forum XD me included with last sentence XD
    If there would be a competition for stupidity, I would be second. Cause I’m stupid

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Xxkayakxx For This Useful Post: