Thread: Aps

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    35 Posts

Default Aps

New aps system for pets
    - you will get 2.5k aps if you have all pets and a special coloured title that wont be use for any other title.
    - E.g you have all pet (total pet : 100) and have the title and aps but when new pets arrive (total pet : 102) the aps and title no longer with you.
    - nowadays pets price isnt too expensive so achieving this isnt that hard
    - this is just a gold sink idea c:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

Good idea! However as a gold sink, that’s not how gold sink works since you cant buy pets directly from STS.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    527 Posts

I dont like the idea of losing aps whenever a new pet comes out. Prices of new pets will raise ridicously high bc rich players buy the pets to get the aps. "Real" aps farmers have small chances to stay on top players lb.
    Other players who really want to use the new pet can probably not afford the egg bc the lb players are forced to buy the pets to stay on lb.
    I doubt any player ingame has all pets including all heroics at this point. Not by the cost but of the rarity of specific eggs, which are very limited since release. We just had an eggzavier who rereleased some heroic but pets like heroic lucky are like not available anymore.
    Imo just add the 200 pets aps, maybe the 250 but thats enough.
    Last edited by QuaseT; 09-30-2018 at 09:43 AM.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to QuaseT For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    240 Posts

They already made season 10's top player banner pay to win, never again please.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    522 Posts

I don't want anymore pets just for aps. I have loads I don't even use. It's daft.. what's the use?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    35 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by QuaseT View Post
    I dont like the idea of losing aps whenever a new pet comes out. Prices of new pets will raise ridicously high bc rich players buy the pets to get the aps. "Real" aps farmers have small chances to stay on top players lb.
    Other players who really want to use the new pet can probably not afford the egg bc the lb players are forced to buy the pets to stay on lb.
    I doubt any player ingame has all pets including all heroics at this point. Not by the cost but of the rarity of specific eggs, which are very limited since release. We just had an eggzavier who rereleased some heroic but pets like heroic lucky are like not available anymore.
    Imo just add the 200 pets aps, maybe the 250 but thats enough.
    Tbh this is my point some player do collect all pet but got nothing to show that they having all pets maybe keep the title idea but not the aps idea