Thread: About complain of last update

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Default About complain of last update

I see many people complain about last update but that one is absolutely necessary. INFLACTION IS HITTING GAME VERY HARD. Amount of gold dropped in hidra is just insane.
    This sistem must be stopped or gold will have no value in the future and 90% of players after seeing their gold disappear just leave game. 10% of already rich people will be even richer with lb vanities wealth of 1 billion each.
    This action prevent the game to become a desert.
    People complain for a little lose of gold compared to the catastrophe of a global inflaction.
    To all the complainers that buy expensive sets and gears : situation is very unrealistic with 30k gold drop in 20 sec run, maybe u have to think wisely when a mercher sell u 50% gl helm for 10 m. It is Your fault if u invest money in unrealistic way. Wise people know that an update will be released still from the beginning of August. This crazy situation will end quickly how can people believe u drop insane gold forever.
    But one question still remain unbalance between classes is now ridiculous, so the main problem still remain what can be done to make game enjoyable for all.
    Comment and ideas below.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dispressor For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Its only insane for those with high gl and instead of removing gold completely why not resolve by reducing the gold drop. Players would rather the devs reduce gold drop as the devs added mire art into the drop table. Players will not complain about it if they did so, since its a win win situation gold reduced but mire art in drop table. And you're saying this because you dint invest in mire set effects, players invested min 60m( if 15m per piece exclude armor which is hard to find) for 6/6 set effect and this is what they got in return. They are farming 20 second per run because they have the best gear do you have them? If you're in their shoes you will be pissed too and as i can see not every rogue is op in hydra there is just minority rogue that is op as they have high boss damage gear. If mage/ warrior are using high boss damage/mire set effects they can get fast kill too eg samreyes and allysa which are op mage that have 6/6 set and they can kill fast too but it wont be faster than rogue that has 6/6 of course but the difference is not that big also as its every rpg class nature assasin has the best dps but with low hp and i cant see any imbalance its just how the class nature stats work rogue has the highest dps because of dex itself dex add damage( primary stats) and crit( the same for every class), why high damage because of boss damage and crit proc.i myself also not sure about the allocation for each points on stats onto primary add the same damge ? Eg rogue add 1 dex add 2 damage to raw damage same goes for war adding 1 str add 2 raw damage? But my points is if you invest in damage gears you will get faster kill. If you're a warrior with high crit% you can deal extremely high damage but your primary stats is str if you allocate stats into dex you will have high crit% but you wont get damage because its not your primary stats. So rogue is op because of their primary stats is dex if u make warrior's primary stats into dex you will be op too but its impossible. So if you wanna farm fast like any other people invest in mire set effect and boss damage. And try slotting lightning gem into your items and allocate 60/40 stats into str and dex as in hydra hp isnt that important. From most of the mmorpg i play those that involve with crit% and raw damage i will go for damage till certain point and then start focusing on crit%. I rather lose 200k damage and get an extra 20% crit% .As crit damage is always btr than raw damage in every mmorpg. For example trove which i play long ago it has so many classes but every class build is the same for fast clearing dung get damage to certain point and start building crit % and crit damage% but the % of crit added is the same for every class as the majority crit% and crit damage come from weapon which is the same for every type. Stats are not fixed you can customize your own stats to reach the best dps for your class but it require alot of trial and error.Pure str warrior is good because high hp and high damage(in pvp) but for farming maps you dont need hp sooo much as the boss has capped damage if you can tank his damage why not focusing in crit% and deal a higher dps/dpm. Dps is not purely based on char its base on how you build. Till now im still not sure whether % damage is btr than % stats for farming(not pvp) but i think both are directly significant to each other.

Lastly, if u have the best set effect in the map with high boss damage gear you will clear significantly fast too but there is always slight class biased on dps as the primary stats is diff for every class. The prob is everyone have been whining how fast rogue can clear but did not they take incentive into building their own char by investing into boss damage and mire set effect they just lay back and focus on gl gears rather than damage gear. So its just about investment in gears if you stop buying high gl and focus on damage you will clear alot faster too. Ive seen alot of rogue that have 5k but they still kill extremely slow because they dont have the set effect and boss damage gears. For high dps on bossing its all about crit% and %boss damage. Just like maplestory legendary potential boss damage% is the best potential on weapon in maplestory for bossing. But everything is already too late even you invest in damage and found that it actually make big different but its already too late as hydra wont bring any profit.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    149 Posts

I only have 390% gl so I'd only get 6-21k per run plus I didn't exploit it like the botters did. All STS had to do was get rid of the botters and yes maybe lower gl a little.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to scarysmerf For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

In my opinion, that was a necessary update. Hydra was an unbalanced map, and a great map for both farmers. There was a lot of ppl farming Hydra instead of playing Harvest or even Eggzavier, this is horrible for the game.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    73 Posts

Everything is so complicated now in my opinion. We should just bring back Locks and KM3 farming! The problem is people have spent millions in GL huh?

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Warriorknown For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Warriorknown View Post
    Everything is so complicated now in my opinion. We should just bring back Locks and KM3 farming! The problem is people have spent millions in GL huh?
    Hahahaha yes pls i miss the old days hahahaha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Warriorknown View Post
    I miss the old days! Huhu

Sent from my SM-A605G using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Let's go back to arlo ring and lepre farming.Like good old days balance farming.Or try my guildmate suggestion put captcha in hydra. Every time you enter hydra you need to solved captcha if you put wrong answer you'll get 1k death XD

Sent from my FlareA1 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by tahtto007 View Post
    Its only insane for those with high gl and instead of removing gold completely why not resolve by reducing the gold drop. Players would rather the devs reduce gold drop as the devs added mire art into the drop table. Players will not complain about it if they did so, since its a win win situation gold reduced but mire art in drop table. And you're saying this because you dint invest in mire set effects, players invested min 60m( if 15m per piece exclude armor which is hard to find) for 6/6 set effect and this is what they got in return. They are farming 20 second per run because they have the best gear do you have them? If you're in their shoes you will be pissed too and as i can see not every rogue is op in hydra there is just minority rogue that is op as they have high boss damage gear. If mage/ warrior are using high boss damage/mire set effects they can get fast kill too eg samreyes and allysa which are op mage that have 6/6 set and they can kill fast too but it wont be faster than rogue that has 6/6 of course but the difference is not that big also as its every rpg class nature assasin has the best dps but with low hp and i cant see any imbalance its just how the class nature stats work rogue has the highest dps because of dex itself dex add damage( primary stats) and crit( the same for every class), why high damage because of boss damage and crit proc.i myself also not sure about the allocation for each points on stats onto primary add the same damge ? Eg rogue add 1 dex add 2 damage to raw damage same goes for war adding 1 str add 2 raw damage? But my points is if you invest in damage gears you will get faster kill. If you're a warrior with high crit% you can deal extremely high damage but your primary stats is str if you allocate stats into dex you will have high crit% but you wont get damage because its not your primary stats. So rogue is op because of their primary stats is dex if u make warrior's primary stats into dex you will be op too but its impossible. So if you wanna farm fast like any other people invest in mire set effect and boss damage. And try slotting lightning gem into your items and allocate 60/40 stats into str and dex as in hydra hp isnt that important. From most of the mmorpg i play those that involve with crit% and raw damage i will go for damage till certain point and then start focusing on crit%. I rather lose 200k damage and get an extra 20% crit% .As crit damage is always btr than raw damage in every mmorpg. For example trove which i play long ago it has so many classes but every class build is the same for fast clearing dung get damage to certain point and start building crit % and crit damage% but the % of crit added is the same for every class as the majority crit% and crit damage come from weapon which is the same for every type. Stats are not fixed you can customize your own stats to reach the best dps for your class but it require alot of trial and error.Pure str warrior is good because high hp and high damage(in pvp) but for farming maps you dont need hp sooo much as the boss has capped damage if you can tank his damage why not focusing in crit% and deal a higher dps/dpm. Dps is not purely based on char its base on how you build. Till now im still not sure whether % damage is btr than % stats for farming(not pvp) but i think both are directly significant to each other.

Lastly, if u have the best set effect in the map with high boss damage gear you will clear significantly fast too but there is always slight class biased on dps as the primary stats is diff for every class. The prob is everyone have been whining how fast rogue can clear but did not they take incentive into building their own char by investing into boss damage and mire set effect they just lay back and focus on gl gears rather than damage gear. So its just about investment in gears if you stop buying high gl and focus on damage you will clear alot faster too. Ive seen alot of rogue that have 5k but they still kill extremely slow because they dont have the set effect and boss damage gears. For high dps on bossing its all about crit% and %boss damage. Just like maplestory legendary potential boss damage% is the best potential on weapon in maplestory for bossing. But everything is already too late even you invest in damage and found that it actually make big different but its already too late as hydra wont bring any profit.
    Sorry but that is not what Appen I real game rogs with 3k dmg (u can reach easy with leg weapon) have insane damages. All of rogs player will say that game is balanced and so on but it is not true. Just do the math.
    Crit is probability of an attack to be deadly, so faster u attack better u benefit from crit.
    Rog class in that case have still best dmg, INSANE DPS, attack speed best crit by far, and a skill named aimed shot with only 2 sec coll down with x3 damage of a lighting(3 sec cooldown).
    That is just to give an idea.
    Game was balanced in past because.
    Rogs have mid dmg high dps and crit
    Mages have high dmg normal dps
    Tanks have low dmg but good procs and vangeful blood.